>2016
>Still no black gf
What is your excuse to not to have black gf yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus14.pdf#064
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
youtube.com/watch?v=GpbzTr2SmN4
enetenglish.gr/?i=news.en.article&id=1353
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/black gf/country/FI/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you making assumptions?

I have a black gf.

Want exoticism

Because I want blasian kids

There aren't any black wimminz here 2bh

Yovanna is hispanic though

From 0 dirty smelling white gurl to 10 beaitufl african goddess, how great is she?
mee too
get polunesian or indonesian gf
i guess you can find some black mongol gfs
oh

Ugly kids and parents in law on welfare

>hispanic
this word just means "spanish speaking"

some hispanic countries, like brazil, are very diverse

not with black gf
this desu

Because 99% of black girls don't look like that, and we know why.

holy fuck she might be the hottest black girl ive seen posted on here

definitely in the top 5

99% of women dont look amazing anyway

>and we know why.
yeah, because black communities are poorer, and in the USA poorer communities have higher obesity rates, and poor people generally cannot afford to take good care of themself, making them uglier

poor people are ugly for any race, rich blacks have just as many attractive members as any other race i m o

beauty is much more something caused by work on self image than something people are born with

>loud
>stupid
>aggresive
>ugly horse pussy
>stinks
>becomes fat after hits 25

nah you got it all wrong user

she haz nice figure, but i wouldnt fuck her even if you offer me money. they looks like baboon.

all niggers look like monkeys to me. it is beastiality.

Yeah i got it perfectly right. She looks cute, just like this monkey. Would i want to fuck a monkey ? No!

People have done worse

son u gay

Sheboons have ok bodies but half their face is just nose and huge joker mouth, not to mantion how disgusting they're canyon wide horse vagina looks like

Why polynesian or indonesian? What about koreans?

I like this thread. Post more, please.

And on the topic: I would love to get a black gf but we don't really have a lot of blacks here in semi-rural North-Holland.

this is disgusting, but dont worry, armageddon will start soon enough.

People need to recognise blasians are the masterrace.

hot desu

What race is this slag?

right race

Always hard to tell with Africans (if you mean ethnicity), since a Congolian and a South-African have more genetic difference than a Englishman and a Maori.

Not surprising considering literally every maori has at least two english greatgrandparents

This

Currently also accepting applications from suitable candidates for Black gf.

If you have any in your country that you don\t need, please send them to Finland.

No, I could've taken another example, but Africans have much more genetic difference than Europeans. This is because they've basically been isolated from eachother since forever and they never had a great migration like in Europe.

i dont mind asians mix with niggers, they both subhuman slave races. but i have a big problem with whites mixing with nonwhites.

You should only care about not being NEET

she looks ugly.

black people are subhumans.

I want Aryan kids and not some Mamadou Tyrone Rodger abnomination

>hispanic just means that they talk spanish
>some hispanic countrys like brazil
SO MANY THINGS WRONG GET OUT

Here we go again with Germany being an asshole. Like the tides, faggot goes in, faggot comes out.

i have 2 jobs.

if i see you in finland i will stabb you for promoting white genocide, iam trying to get your ip currently.

>she looks ugly.

Hello homosex

>iam trying to get your ip currently

OP and me are different people.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about your owned cuckhold country that's been occupied by America for 70 years and has the highest amount of half African American babies anywhere in Europe?

Just löook at the American football team, everyone's half German.

their hair-hats aka weaves are very stinky because they can't be washed

nah i dont mind black people, we are humans afterall.

i think you are racist so i troll you lil bit.

>Percent of non-Hispanic black or African American women 20 years and over who are obese: 57.6% (2009-2012)

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus14.pdf#064

>Chlamydia
In 2013, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,147.2 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate of reported cases of chlamydia among black women was 5.8 times the rate among white women

>Gonorrhea
The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2013 was 426.6 cases per 100,000 population, which was 12.4 times the rate among whites

>Primary and Secondary Syphilis

In 2013, 37.3% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks. The overall 2013 rate for blacks was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2013, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 15 times the rate among white women

>we are humans afterall

>Niggers
>Human

Really?

If blacks are black, how come they have white hands ?

Black skin is a curse from the bible.

When Cain made the burning offering, he brought the worst of his grass, so the Creator was upset and blew the wind in his face making his skin all dark and coaly.

This is the mark of cain, he was also a murderer, this is why blacks commit the most homocides in world.

You should get rid of them before they get too numerous and spread their sub humanity (behavior and genetically)

>be Greek living in Greece
>using American statistics
>trying this hard to be white

Pay debts

i wasnt talking about niggers, i said WE are humans, i dont mind niggers.

also why did they attack them and why did the cops took so long ?

She's beautiful. I would any day.

Niggers are not going anywhere. By 2100 50% of people on earth will be fat ugly dumb violent niggers.

Pretty much this.

No one really cares about what bigots like you think, Hans.

There's a reason why racists score low on the IQ test.

We still have the Chance to keep Europe clean

i must admit the gorilla looks more beatiful then this creature on left side.

Why are you spamming niggers on Sup Forums every day? You realise how pathetic you are? Is this some kind of lame attempt to fight "racism" by posting cherrypicked images of negroids?

Kill yourself loser

>not enough blacks here to have a generation of qt mutts

When I was in America my friends black friends kept hitting on me and I couldn't hold my spaghetti

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
(this one is higher because the average African American has 22% white ancestry)

Not really unless you have some kind of huge ethnic cleansing. And that's never gonna happen unless we literally reach doomsday and in that case we're all fucked regardless.

It's actually a Sudanese Niglet

Nigger women are very unattractive and promiscious. They will fuck anyone even ugly obese neckbeards from /r9k/. I guess that explains why betacuck permavirgins like them.

Jews have the highest IQ but they also very racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

>Why are you spamming niggers on Sup Forums every day?

Dude, I just found this thread. I haven't been on this site in a week. I'm not OP.

Btw, Greeks get beaten up by Neo-Nazis in Finland. You're not white here.

>Niggers are not going anywhere.

Yes they are Sup Forumsfag.

africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

What is it with you obsessing over blacks?

It's been proven that as a race they are not dumb. But due to socio economic factors, culture and genetics, which can be affected by the former.

When will you Sup Forumsfags actually stop being a bunch of blue pilled retards?

The average european a thousand years ago probably had the same 80 IQ. Consistent good diet and education will raise it in some generations.

In that case white women should marry east asian men as they have the highest IQs in the world. Weeaboo girls who want to marry a cute Japanese guy are the doing the white race an undisputeable favor.

There are enough Ethnopluralistic groups who want to solve the Problem with deportation

because i'm socially awkward and i don't want to accidentally splurt out something racist

Merianons, if I got to a ghetto area and went curbcrawling, how likely would it be that a prossie was a cop?

Subhuman nigger detected

>obsessing over blacks?

I am not the one starting those cringy nigger shill threads

>Hey guise niggers are fat violent ugly savages that rape loot and destroy but look at those """qts"""

Most of them don't mind as long as you apologize m8. Not all of them got sticks up their asses like BLM. Everybody's a little racist, that's just how people are.

>Average Africa IQ is estimated at 79.

FALSE

>In a metaanalysis of studies of IQ estimates in Africa, Wicherts, Dolan & van der Maas (2009), p. 10 concluded that Lynn and Vanhanen had relied on unsystematic methodology by failing to publish their criteria for including or excluding studies. They found that Lynn and Vanhanen's exclusion of studies had depressed their IQ estimate for sub-Saharan Africa, and that including studies excluded in "IQ and Global Inequality" resulted in average IQ of 82 for sub-Saharan Africa, lower than the average in Western countries, but higher than Lynn and Vanhanen's estimate of 67. Wicherts at al. conclude that this difference is likely due to sub-Saharan Africa having limited access to modern advances in education, nutrition and health care.

>muh white genes means greater intelligence.

Bullshit, read

Also, in regard to the African American

According to Arthur Jensen and J. Philippe Rushton the black-white IQ difference is largest on those components of IQ tests that are claimed best to represent the general intelligence factor g.[46] The 1996 APA report "Intelligence: Knowns and Unknowns" and the 1994 editorial statement "Mainstream Science on Intelligence" gave more or less similar estimates.[47][48] Roth et al. (2001), in a review of the results of a total of 6,246,729 participants on other tests of cognitive ability or aptitude, found a difference in mean IQ scores between blacks and whites of 1.1 SD. Consistent results were found for college and university application tests such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (N = 2.4 million) and Graduate Record Examination (N = 2.3 million), as well as for tests of job applicants in corporate sections (N = 0.5 million) and in the military (N = 0.4 million).[

Quit holding on to outdated forms of information you dumb faggot.

What is your goal for this nigger spam here ?

What is your goal in your meaningless existence?

looking at goodlooking women.
You don't have to stay in the thread, you know.

>Subhuman nigger

Trust a Sup Forumsfag to reject evidence before him.

Does it not fit your blue pilled narrative? I'm sorry if it triggers you like the emotional under age reactionary you are.

Not another kraut with the master race meme.

so you are both niggers promoting nigger stuff ? this makes you racist yo.

iam not racist btw. i like black people.

>found a difference in mean IQ scores between blacks and whites of 1.1 SD

Did you even read your own sources you dumb low IQ ape?

>Jews have the highest IQ

>Are racist.

Do you honestly believe that the Jews want to eradicate white people from the face of the earth?

That's cultural marxism and BLM, m8.

>hey guys Greeks are white and European

Pic related. Greek Neo-Nazi leader who looks at about 50% African

Niggers on Sup Forums are trying to fight "racism" by posting ooga booga women.

They are the same losers that post all the "how can whitebois even compete" cuck spam.

eeew she looks dirty.
i dont believe in masterrace i think black people are ugly. it is like forcing a gay men to fuck women even if he doesnt like tem.

OH WOW YOU HOMOPHOBIC NOW ?

I've little reason to believe that they want us anything good. Jews have always simply used white people as it befits them.

You will always be a nigger no matter how much lame country b8 you post.

Also everyone hates niggers. You don't have to be White to despise those violent animals. Look how Arabs treated niggers.

>Do you honestly believe that the Jews want to eradicate white people from the face of the earth?

I dont know, but i agree with what they believe. You are an animal.

“God created them in the form of men for the glory of Israel. But Akum [Gentiles] were created for the sole end of ministering unto them [the Jews] day and night. Nor can they ever be relieved from this service. It is becoming to the son of a king [an Israelite] that animals in their natural form and animals in the form of human beings should minister unto him.” (Talmudic treatise Midrasch Talpioth Folio 225a) [1]

“The sexual intercourse of a Goy is like to that of a beast.” (Sanhedrin 74b Tosephoth)

“The seed of a Goy is worth the same of that of a beast.” (Kethoboth 36)

“Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field, etc. (Gen. III.1) ‘more subtle,’ that is toward evil; ‘than all the beasts’ that is, the idolatrous people of the earth. For they are the children of the ancient serpent which seduced Eve.” (Zohar I, 28b)

>Dumb ape.

Not even a black man, but you do realise that there are black people more smarter than you right?

Or maybe you're just in denial.

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

You're a dumb wog with no love life ahead of you.

Kill yourself.

m8 finns are mongolians. not negroes

I'm not black if that's what you're implying.

Not to mention much like most religions, there are outdated beliefs that are shirked off.

Indians also have brown skin. They also hate niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpbzTr2SmN4

You will always be brown.

>US neonazis question Golden Dawn MP's 'race'

>Supremacists doubt whether Ilias Kasidaris is 'white'

enetenglish.gr/?i=news.en.article&id=1353

Also stop shilling on Sup Forums you subhuman trash. Get a life cuckposter

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/black gf/country/FI/

You know for someone who """"hates niggers"""" you sure have a lot of photos saved of them.

Consider yourself ignored. You're another dumb racist subhuman on Sup Forums.