FREQUENCY IS WHAT MATTERS FUCK MORE CORZ INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL...

>FREQUENCY IS WHAT MATTERS FUCK MORE CORZ INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL INTEL
Summary:
videocardz.com/66354/core-count-vs-frequency-what-matters-for-gaming

Full review:
computerbase.de/2017-02/cpu-skalierung-kerne-spiele-test/#diagramm-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-dx11-fps

Intelkikes on suicide watch.

>Intelkikes on suicide watch.
Correction: Delidlake kikes on suicide watch

As soon as a game starts using at least a core more than 4, Kabylake shits the bed, why do you think Intel is trying to get out the 6 core Coffee Lake out so fast?

The Haswell-E and Broadwell-E chips handle frame drops a lot better than the mainstream quad cores too. Its harder to pin down for benchmarking without playing the game and recording tons of footage, but when a lot is going on in a scene, particularly when a ton of stuff is loading in, quad core chips experience harsher minimum frame rates.

The salty meltdowns coming from middleschoolers that begged their mom for an intel CPU in the last 3 months have been delightful so far.

Lol keep dreamimg!

Videocardz.com is owned by AMD you sperg.

This the real knock out punch right there.
I didn't know games were that multi-threaded yet, but I guess it makes sense since consoles are.

Although it needs to be said that the Ryzen 1700/1800 CPUs aren't that cheap (cost more than the 7700k).
We'll see how competitive the mid range ones are.

> the real knock out punch
yeah, it helps when the website is owned by AMD
you children are memeing yourselfs into another fiasco

Computerbase.de did the tests, not videocardz.

(But I'm sure you know this and are just pretending to be an Intel shill for (You)s.)

They aren't, these are just cherfypicked meme games

It should be tested with DX9 games right?

DX7 or irrelevant

>tailored search results

>gaming

kill yourself my man

>Correction: Delidlake kikes on suicide watch
>Delidlake

>not gaming

Anything else a 6950X does better

here comes
>games do not matter
classic response

Even if Ryzen is like 95% or whatever of an i7 in gaming it's still the obvious pick

Ryzen lets you save literally $500 dollars on a build that you can then use to buy a monster GPU

Unless you have infinite money Ryzen is obviously the pick even for gaming.

What is really interesting is that graph marks off percentages of a baseline, but doesn't have a 100% base chip listed on it. And of course Computerbase has a R7 1800x in for testing, but can't release figures yet. ;)

believe it or not but for a lot of people they fucking dont

if you want 'muh singlecore perf' like its 2008 you shouldnt be buying i7s anyway

Games are most important

It depends on what you use your cpu for you retarded spastics.

If you do parallel shit on a daily basis (like me) you want more cores.

If you just do gaymen all day long, the extra cores do absolutely nothing for your because game programmers are absolute retards for the most part. (and games don't usually naturally lend themselves to being parallelised well)

I'll stick with high-core high-multithread performance for all my compiling and processing data.

>a review full with intel cpu's

not a single ryzen in sight
what did this autist mean by this ?

>>Sup Forums

>and games don't usually naturally lend themselves to being parallelised well

It's more like the things that can be parallelized can be off-loaded to the GPU