Today we celebrating our victory in the Great Patriotic War between USSR and Germany of 1941-9.may.1945

Today we celebrating our victory in the Great Patriotic War between USSR and Germany of 1941-9.may.1945.
Do you have something like this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dropshot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh its that day .

Bacon Austria, best SS ally

He взлeтaeт.

Russians never figured the correct date of WW2?
Should we tell them?

I like how Russians replace world war 2 with "Great patriotic war" so they can ignore the part where they attacked Poland and massacred their captives.

Regardless, respect to those among the red army who were actual heroes. Happy victory day Russia.

What is WW2?
We know only the Great Patriotic War! X------D

Why would bikers fly such a flag, without capitalism their bikes wouldnt even exist.

europe celebration day =D

>they attacked Poland and massacred their captives
I guess it's more like something from Cold War when our ex-allies created NATO against USSR.

proxy ivan please

M...more or less.

USSR has own bikers culture but of course it was copy-pasted from USA.

Yes, victim complex is great reason to rewrite and creatively interpret history.

Poor USSR ; ;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dropshot
>victim complex

Question to fellow Estonians and Lithuanian bros.
Do you also have bunch of commie vatniks in this day yelling SLAVA RUSSIJA and other bullshit just to piss off the locals?
I live in Riga and this shit pisses me off every year.
Ok, I get it, you want to honor your ancestors who fought in the WW2 soviet side, nothing wrong with that, just why do you need to be so fucking loud about it. Just go there, put some flowers at the monument and be done with it.

But we want to have our YOLO celebration :DDD

september 2nd?

NAKATIM

No

We have parades for independence and veterans who fought for freedom and saving people from genocide though.

um ...

Ya yje nakateel!

It's more of a struggle between two powers where 90% casualties took place

We can start ww2 with division of poland in 1939 like all the West arbitrarily does, or with 1938 czechoslovakia or with pre-war soviet-japan battles of 1930es, but we don't

They're irrelevant
Great Patriotic war wasn't, 1941 is the year nazis' fate was sealed

oh russian butthurt

niggers

Lol, with Russians attacking first and their ideology on par with the Nazis there's no reason to celebrate. Russians did nothing good.

They stole the bike factories from Germany after the war actually.

Germany had military bikes if you remember.

Eh
Soviets werent into the war to "do good". Wars arent about doung good, ever

Soviets came to do the "bad" to the nazis that euros couldn't. That's what the celebrations is about. Well that, and remembrance and the like

9th of may to me is always a weird one, seems like victory over Napoleon is more important and authentically russian rather than some georgian's crazy genocidal war with hitler

We celebrate the Easter rising

BASED Soviets saved the world from the Nazis
THANK YOU RED ARMY

And what happened during this Easter uprising

Republican forces took over parts of Dublin, and fought the British army for a week before finally surrendering, leaders were executed

Impressive stuff