asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming/#Specification

>GAYMING
>GAYMING AUDIO
>GAYMING RGB STRIPS
>MUH FAT_T4l1tY
>GAYMING WINDOZE 10 CERTIFIED
>CIRCUS LIGHTS
>ADVANCED GAYMING

Ryzen, I want you to succeed. But these faggy ass manufacturers sure AF are giving you a hard time. I'm probably going to buy the taichi one, because I literally cannot give a frozen donut about these pointless fucking frivolities and "gayming" shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370 Taichi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this many hits
lmfao underrated post

kek

x)

Agreed, way to much awful gaymen marketing crap.

I think i'm going for the asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370 Taichi/

It seems like the best option out there.

Who cares, where the FUCK are the itx boards at though?

>itx
Why are you fags obsessed with micropenis-sized systems?

>implying this doesnt happen with every high end motherboard, including intel chipsets

what the fuck do you expect? the medium-high spenders buy this shit for gaming, so they use "gaming" a lot. that'd be like going to a high end fishing rod and freaking out everytime fish, outdoors, camping, or hunting is mentioned.

>daily reminder that not buying something because it says gaming is just as retarded as buying something because it says gaming.

Bullshit. I've been in the modding/rigbuilding game long before your balls dropped.

Hardcore players care about stats, not about this bullshit. Look at the fucking names son
>X370 XPower Gaming Titanium
>MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon

You have to be a complete fucking retard if you defend this practice.

Picture related.

Enjoy your shit Vrm cooling FAGGOT

Because who needs a fuckhuge case for a CPU, a GPU, and some local storage?

>ib4 muh tempurachures!

>worries about vrm cooling
>16 phase design
>65W TDP

Fucking kids, go stick a razer dildo up your arse.

>some local storage
I'm running 70TB at the moment in my computer, I don't think that will fit in whatever cashew-sized case you are going for.

>Hardcore players care about stats
>proceeds to bitch about the name

also, anybody who talks about adult legos like some kind of intellectual pursuit needs to neck themselves.

As long as you feel superior to someone who has no need or desire for 70TB of local storage, ever...

Did you miss the point of the thread? The bullshit marketing is obfuscating the stats.

Mongoloids like you will not understand that mentioning fucking leds in a specification page a million times is a bad practice.

people who care about this bullshit are sold on the product because of it
people who don't care ignore it and will buy it anyway if it's otherwise suitable for them

basically, you're not losing customers by sprinkling glitter on a decent product

Blame the people who buy into this shit and keeping it alive, not the marketing people actually doing their jobs and using tactics that work. Want a tactic to not work, don't reward it with your money.

I don't feel superior over you, user.

I think we are long past the line of sprinkling a little bit of glitter when your computer is a complete fucking circus from the motherboard up.

Exactly. I'm blaming the niggers in this thread defending this abonimable practice.

I wish they would chew on their nuts of destruction(tm) and choke till they are breathless.

>I think we are long past the line of sprinkling a little bit of glitter when your computer is a complete fucking circus from the motherboard up.
while i don't like the practice, i understand why it's a thing
LED's, stickers, superficial shrouds and not-purely-functional heatsink designs don't do anything for me, but they don't hurt me, either
the appearance of my motherboard and graphics card don't matter when you have no way of even seeing them when they're in your case (you can still get fully-opaque cases last i looked)

complaining about this won't do you any good, focus on the specs, ignore the rest
if you run into something which is deceiving in some way (such as using a fancy looking video game to advertise a very low end gpu which couldn't hope to run it), then that's something to complain about

>ahrims top & bottoms
>wizzy hat
>no unholy book or anything

shit pker pm4clue

You can say what you want, but when i was lurking deep in the jungle in full plate-armor, seeing that unholy staff would make my heart skip a beat regardless of what he's wearing.

Its

>AssRock
>B-B-B-but it doesn't say gaming!
Z170 was marketed as gaming, Intel core CPUs are marketed as gaming, ryzen is marketed as gaming, cases are marketed as gaming, RAM is marketed as gaming, GPUs are nothing but gaming.
Are you unable to find a quality motherboard on your own? So you just arbitrarily choose the one that isn't well-marketed?
The truth is manufacturers see that the biggest and most effectively-advertised market is gaymers, that they will pay for "the best" and those who don't fall for the advertising will see that it's still "the best"
You're gonna buy an asrock board just because the webpage says gaming slightly less than other, high-profile, well-shilled brands' webpages?

Well did you even look at the specs?
You're comparing completely different motherboards with different features based on many times you can see a specific word.
I don't know if that makes you a gaymer, but it sure makes you retarded

I actually look up reviews and then buy from a website that has a minimal description of the product
I don't... I don't think I've ever looked at a webpage for a component specifically because I want to be advertised to, that's what Linustouchtips is for

>GAYmers buy parts just for gaming aesthetics! What retards!
>I'll only buy a motherboard just for the non-gaming aesthetics!

Literally just as bad as beigefags

>Risking your unholy book
Someone doesn't PK on ironman