What did AMD mean by this?

What did AMD mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ROG-Crosshair-VI-Hero-Motherboard/dp/B06W2L6GBX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Intels ass hole wasn't stretched big enough.

> yes yes my dear Sup Forums friend, I haven't spent 24 hours posting shill threads about AMD like the loser I am.

>but muh muh muh single-threaded performance
>muh lack of optimization for multiple threads

eat dick retards
you're fuck there too
kys
kill yourself
kill yourselves

faggots
intel is DONE.

Feel good to finally dust that one off?

Since you'll never be able to again?

delete this shit

DELET THIS!!!!!!

im a big amd fan and im pretty keen to buy ryzen for my next build but i dont believe these results for a second

Now if only the same could be said about the 1700 I would be pre ordering it instead of the 7700k since it's cheaper than the 1700x

IPC is the same

The 1700 will be hard pressed to overclock passed 4Ghz I think. 65w TDP and all.

No, it's not.
And the 1700 won't clock anywhere close to the 1700x

exactly, the 1700 is a cpu that just doesn't make sense
it won't clock anywhere near their $50 extra X version so you will be stuck with mediocre clock speeds and gaming performance on par with the 7600k

if it's better than intel at single thread, I'll buy it, was thinking about a 7700k, but if I can get twice more cores and threads, and they're not shit

they say it has 8 cores and 16 threads but on pcpartpicker it says that it doesn't have hyperthreading. does AMD have a different name for their equivalent?

>AMD top end CPU beats Kaby Lake i3 in single threaded performace
feels bad man

>pre orders available
>no independent benchmarks still only leaks and amd show room
I'm still getting a very bad feeling from this

I wonder what amd meant by this?
>4.5ghz
8 cores
>4.5ghz
8 cores
>4.5ghz
8 cores
>4.5ghz
8 cores
>4.5ghz
8 cores
>4.5ghz
8 cores
>4.5ghz
8 cores
>4.5ghz
8 cores

IM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF YOU AMD FAGGOTS WITH YOUR CONSTANT BS.

I JUST BOUGHT A 7700K AND ITS A GREAT FUCKING BUY. EVEN THO I COULD HAVE USED 4 EXTRA CORES, I COULDNT FUCKING AFFORD IT. BUT ITS STILL THE BEST FUCKING CPU OUT THERE, AND YOU NIGGNOGGS CANT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? SELL THE 7700K?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT THREADS DAY IN AND DAY OUT

hey man quit being so insecure. i just bought a 6700k and i'm a big fan. I don't see why I'd need anything more powerful.

just enjoy your computer, bro.

I sure as fuck hope their $400 cpu beats intel $320 cpu

hyperthreading is a intel proprietary name, so yes

Yes, they're calling it SMT. It's the same thing pretty much.

bullshit. Even AMD themselves only claim single-core parity with Broadwell.
Skymeme is a bit faster per core.

>by Allah akbar
No thanks

Hyper-threadan is Intel's meme name for SMT.

are you a big fan? 200mm? i guess you would need to be big to cool that shitty cpu.

right now i'm running a hyper 212 EVO and it's sitting at 20*c. stress tests put it at around 78*c

sell it to me. i'll give you 200 bucks

>He bought a 7700K
Just kys your self already

here are my benchmarks, i want to see what ryzen does on it's first few days out to compare to my stock numbers.

Australian prices

overclocked ryzen vs stock intel speeds. barely caught up.

>but my cores
>but mah ipc

toppest fucking kek

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!

>Trying to turn kys into rip in peace.

Just stop

kys yourself yourself!

>is a bit faster
>a bit

yea, but price vs performance tho

>>>/Twitch/

If Ryzen does not deliver Sup Forums will be a fucking shitstorm, this place will go down.

F

Kappa

>not a single Mini ITX board for Ryzen

ITS
NOT
FAIR

This is such an unfair comparison. They only had one Intel processor to carry out the benchmark, but 5 AMD chips! Of course all those chips helping each other will do better!

>Khalid Moammer

fuck that joint, wouldn't let me return incompatible ram in an undamaged packet. never again

are any australian retailers not absolute shit though? what are the realistic alternatives?

>still posting pathetic MEMEBENCH

How fucking sad AMDshills can be?

Can't wait for the REAL Vidya tests that will put AMD garbage to the place it belongs - a TRASH CAN.

it's not possible not even AM3 had a it's. maybe a mini ATX though

It's just one bench and I never heard about it.
It probably still stands that Skylake is better IPC than Zen.

But I don't care, they'll BTFO Intel in MT.

Biostar prepares two, other vendors probably too. But they'll be late for launch.

Intelcucks on literal suicide watch, holy shit

>moetrash poster

Oy vey! Oy gevalt! Delet this right now, goyim!

>Not realising that MEMEBENCH has been intel's preferred bench for years, going as far as getting sued for benefiting intel CPUs against the competition
>Not realising Intel is getting rekt in their own turf
>Shitposting on a vietnamese basket weaving forum instead of finishing middle school homework

Pls terminate yourself.

Stupid dumb itx scum

>AMD shills on suicide watch

NICE DESU!

AMD garbage will only suit for BITCOIN mining as always, keep that pile of SHIT away from Vidya and REAL BENCHMARKS if you don't want to play with sub-40 fps on medium settings with 1080p.

>moeshit

The middleschooler butt-blasting is real, holy shit.

JUST

well all you need is a decent cooler and the 1700X is basically two 7700K's on one die

this is pretty fucking brutal

Krapy lake is at, what, 165w now? Don't have much headroom left. Meanwhile amd can crank zen up to 125w if it gets worried and still have room to up it again if they need.
lol it's all over jewtel is finished

Are you retarded? X300 is a chipset specifically made for mini-ITX.

We have a new one for you ;)

>synthetic benchmark

why did you delete your threed

Are you german?

You have a very german accent.

i fucking hate indians

I'm glad that there'll finally be competition again. Monopolies are fucking cancer

Satania prefers AMD, you kek!

No she doesn't you dumb shill.

Satania might be naive but she's not stupid to fall for silly AYYMD meme.

Moving to America?

Take it back!

That's what YOU are going to say to AMD after realizing that it is was a meme CPU that is a pile of shit compared to INTEL as ALWAYS.

Its already decided. Intel is btfo! Soon you will crawl to AMD when your 4 silly cores wont be enough.

Why do I have a taste of shit in my mouth?

*tips fishing hat*

DELET

>He didn't wait for Ryzen.

It's bulldozer/Piledriver all-over again

is X300 gonna have full features or am I gonna be cucked just because I wanted to build a PC in an aesthetic as fuck Ncase?

Wait and find out like the rest of us.

What a cunt!

Reported for rape.

>mfw bought AMD stocks

WEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS

Can't you just overvolt it and disregard the rated tdp.
I doubt binning will make that much of a difference between the 1800x and 1700 if both put to their limits

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as x64, is in fact, amd64, or as I've recently taken to calling it, x86 plus AMD. amd64 is not an architecture unto itself, but rather another example of a fully functioning x86 system made useful by the AMD 64-bit extensions, instructions and vital architecture comprising a fully new architecture as defined by the IEEE.
Many computer users run a modified version of the amd64 system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of amd64 which is widely used today is often called x64, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the amd64 system, developed by the AMD Company.
There really is an amd64, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Intel™ is the CPU: the piece in the system that allocates the machine's power to the apps that you run. The CPU is an essential part of an operating computer, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete 64-bit AMD architecture. Intel is normally used in combination with the amd64 instruction set: the whole system is basically AMD with x86 added for retrocomputing, or amd64/Intel. All the so-called Intel CPUs are really CPUs from AMD!

OY VEY!! STOP IT GOYIM!

Do you know what TDP means you twonk? Thermal design power - its intended to output 65w of heat, not consume 65w max. You will be able to clock a 1700 to the stock speed of the 1800x guaranteed.

So disappointed the 1600x isn't being released yet. I'm ready to buy a new computer now.

Time for AMD to be called pedos by MSM.

>well all you need is a decent cooler and the 1700X is basically two 7700K's on one die

oh my amd kiddie i didn't want to rape you with bad news but i have to since you are so naive

>We just tested a 1700, it hit 4.0GHz stable in everything, but ONLY in the Crosshair mainboard, the lower-end boards it was hovering around 3.80GHz as the VRM’s were cooking with extra voltage. It however was maxing around 4050MHz, so I’d say 1700 can do 3.9-4.1GHz, of course the 1800X will probably do 4.1-4.3 as no doubt better binned, but if your clocking the motherboard has a big impact on the overclock and so far Asus Crosshair and Asrock Taichi seem the best two.

amazon.com/ROG-Crosshair-VI-Hero-Motherboard/dp/B06W2L6GBX

>$255 mobo just to oc 200mhz more
>4.5ghz is out of reach
>max would be 4.2-4.3ghz on 1800x which nobody will buy since it would cost $750 with mobo and ram

AMD ON SUICIDE WATCH LIKE NEVER BEFORE

with the amount you have for your new build you could save on top a buck a day until they release it. you probably will have enough to buy the 1800x though