Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

#Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

今までのスレ一覧
>desustorage.org/int/search/subject/Japanese thread/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare before making a new thread, and put the next link

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MckXDAYXLB4
youtube.com/watch?v=L8oeV_DPlrI
colorlines.com/articles/starbucks-barista-draws-chinky-eyes-korean-american-customers-cup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA

/germanic /

trains

日本人の最大の思い違いは、サルでも西欧のような国になれると思っていることである。サルは何をやっても猿。西洋人にはなれないのである。このことは夏目漱石も野口英世も言っている。

Lets enjoy cute grils together.

あいつは男だな

独身のうちに、しておきたいことは何ですか

Let's enjoy cute girls together.

yes
but keep it 2D please

I hate german girl

Good idea.

R-Rude

And I don't know where sheis from.

西欧のような国になりたいと思っている日本人はいないわな

Autism

youtube.com/watch?v=MckXDAYXLB4

What did he mean by this?

Autism

オツ

Why do Japanese people and Koreans look basically the same? Are they ethnically the same people?

a cheer girl in baseball studiam

チョンの女装みたい

It is now time to post homoerotic photos of muscular men.

Only post if you're mirin, not if you're actually gay

Autism

凄いセンスw

>that entire date
Cringiest thing they ever showed on the Undateables.

>homoerotic
>Only post if you're mirin, not if you're actually gay

make up your mind bro

I just wanted to use new word

Retard

です?

日本有数のメイク美人

Japanese are mix tho
Pre-Mongoloid and neo-mongoloid

what does japan think of finland and finnish people

1+1=田

どすえ

H-hot

Finland is cute

Because Koreans want to be a Japanese by plastic surgery.

初めて日本で視力検診受けた。
英文字使わないよね。
小さな空きがある丸を使うんだよ

>日本語と英語で話さん?英語全然できんけー
日本語と英語話せる?(話す(?))英語全然できないよ

?????
誰か説明してください

But more or less the same as Koreans?

次からこれやろうぜ
youtube.com/watch?v=L8oeV_DPlrI

They don't have Pre-Mongoloid DNA
Japanese are more hairy, big eye/nose, and short

What is mirin?

Why Koreans want to be a Japanese?

まったく、侍は強いというのに。

実は最初の字はOといっちゃったw
視力がとても低いから全部Oにみえたんどす。
どこ空いているかわかりますかと言われたら
空きすら見えないよって

Oh, and I think “ethnic” is not appropriate word in this situation
I think you mean race or something

>今週は授業がありません感じ

Ah, so Japanese are uglier than Koreans?

日本語と英語で話しませんか?英語全然できないので。

I don't know why you think so
But I think typical jomon looking men are hot as fuck
Because they are manly
Korean boys looks feminine compared to them

視力0.1以下なのか
ボケようにもボケられないなww

I think Koreans in America should get the real. We have never seen Japanese in America who be treated like this shit by other Americans.

colorlines.com/articles/starbucks-barista-draws-chinky-eyes-korean-american-customers-cup

Are you the same person asking this every week or all Finns want to ask this?

[ad]mirin[g]

Hahahaha this is hilarious

But seriously Japanese people look exactly the same as Koreans

I once dated a Chinese girl and she said Japanese beauty standards are disgusting and that the men are all pedophiles and that Chinese beauty standards were way better

そりゃ日本の子供は英文字読めんしね

まゆゆ頭いいわあ

ありがと

>話さん
>話さない
俺は馬鹿です

>I once dated a Chinese girl and she said Japanese beauty standards are disgusting and that the men are all pedophiles and that Chinese beauty standards were way better
low_quality_bait.jpg

I once dated a French girl and she said American beauty standards are disgusting and that the men are all retarded fatties and that the French beauty standards were way better.

>But seriously Japanese people look exactly the same as Koreans
Nah, Koreans look slightly more like vampires (if that makes any sense)

In these tests, are you allowed to squint your eyes? I see much better at longer distances when I do but it would feel like cheating

そうだよね
外国に住むと当たり前だと思って考えないことはどこでも違うことが分かる

Is she Chinese whore? Basically China and South Korean women are a prostitute there.

Well I mean she's right

If you squint they will correct your squinted vision, meaning you will always have to squint to have your best possible vision. You shouldn't squint.

that part is actually 100% true funnily enough

If they didn't let you squint Asians wouldn't be allowed to take it

Thanks!

This sounds like something parents say to their children to make them stop doing weird stuff.

Nah, just a pretty Chinese American girl

french are uppity faggots even on here

i am sure it must be normal for them or something. but italy is literally better in every single way.

>Chinese beauty standards were way better

あの釣りスレ本気にして突撃しに来るアメリカ国旗も大概うぜえな

>If you keep making that face it will stay like that forever and you'll never get a Japanese husband!

Oh ok so it's just a test for surgery, I thought maybe it was like a test that you could either pass or fail, like requirements for becoming a pilot or something. In that case would squinting be cheating?

>Chinese American
>pretty

Gonna agree with this guy.
Koreans stick out like a sore thumb here--even if people don't consciously realize it--you can spot their big broad faces a mile away.
Japs have more slender faces with chins and jawlines that are similar to our own--they tend to look the least Asian of all Asians. I've even confused some of them for Hispanic.

It's not about surgery. That's a test for your vision so when you get glasses or contacts you have to take it. Well those paper ones aren't used so much anymore. The paper ones are used more for when they need a rough estimate of how bad your vision is. But it's not pass or fail. Squinting is a silly thing to do cause it causes the test to give inaccurate results and if you want good glasses or contacts you want accurate results.

She looked more like zhang xinyuan actually

むしろアメリカ国旗の臭い釣りに簡単に釣られてる日本人約一名がクソうざいんだけど

馬鹿じゃないよw
方言だから、日本人でも文字で書かれると一瞬混乱する人も居るかも。

Ah I see. When I say correct your vision that's a general term including prescribing glasses or contacts, not just surgery. Corrected vision just means anything but the naked eye.

right of course, don't know why I thought of surgery. but what about the pass or fail tests?

>tfw one of the most beautiful people in Japan is half Korean and half American

LOL

>China beauty standard

they want to be anime. just like you.

I'm not sure but I think if you squint on those it probably won't help much
If they're worried you squinted too muchthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average outthey could just give you more tests and it will average out and you're borederline they could just give you more tests and it will average out won't it?

この写真あんまかわいくないと思うんだよ

Literally prettier than any Japanese girl to have ever existed

Japanese don't think she is beautiful.
She looks like a gorilla.

That's more like Japan beauty standard

I'm sure her mum was comfort woman for Ameridick and workd at monkey house, just like this.

Whoa what the fuck!?

LOL this is like every girl in Japan

Embarrassing

Then japs have absolutely shit taste, though you're obviously wrong or else she wouldn't be a famous model and actress there

gay