Post your Cinebench

Post your Cinebench.

How much of a performance boost would you get if you were offered a Ryzen R7 1800X?

>tfw haven't felt the need to upgrade since 2011 but now it's starting to struggle.

Other urls found in this thread:

fudzilla.com/news/processors/42578-all-amd-ryzen-cpus-will-be-unlocked
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How much of a performance boost would you get if you were offered a Ryzen R7 1800X?

This reads like actual advertiser shilling

A shill with and old Intel CPU?

>le amd is commie from the ghetto le meme
fuck off and die. amd are also corporate.

1156 bro here, x3470

get a x3440 on ebay if you want a boost, but not wanna buy a whole new system. They go very cheap and overclocks pretty good.

I'm getting zen if it runs fine on Win7, if not then this cpu will hold me up for a few more years atleast.

soon

The old shit wrecker.

Don't have a scrot for my 5680s, but it's close to 1700 multi

can you please be less abvious with your marketing
pls

Waiting on 2nd cpu, gotta go fast

>tfw "poorfag"

a lot

fuck, posted multi core, first time using cinebench

wait

[email protected]

7600k at 5.2ghz, the other score was at 5ghz

sorry guys, you're not getting single core anytime soon, I was running it then it started to make burned smell

haha, I like how everyone has an AMD GPU

>tfw my cpu that i just replaced thermal paste is idling at 60°C+

fucking scary

you applied it wrong or most likely the cooler isn't fitted properly
try pushing on it while it's own and maintain the pressure while looking at cpu temps

Had around 915 cb
X5650 at 4.1 ghz (6 cores)

the thing is, I think the temperature sensor if fucked, even before I replaced the thermal paste (I was using the same for 1 year and half), the temperatures were the same, even with the dried out paste

That's not right

Put your and above your CPU and check if the air is hot
60° is certainly something you can feel for yourself

Most of them are 200 series, which still get performance/optimization drivers compared to nvidia, notice how there are only pascal nvidia cards? really makes you think

r8 m8

Running on 3.9GHz

your hand*

the air is kind of warm, but not nearly enough to justify those temps, if it were really that hot the cpu cooler would be running like a madman

Does the vrm's on your motherboard have cooling? What motherboard you have?

I have a GA-F2A85X-UP4 (shitty amd richland)

If the numbers are right the 6c/12t ryzen chips can match my xeon in MT and shitstomp it in ST.

Core for core and thread for thread, the Ryzen chips would flatten the Xeon, and for less power consumed too.

But the clock isn't the same, 2.9 vs 3.4
And Xeons overclock retardedly well if you're brave enough.

SB-E Xeons and higher are locked and locked hard. The most I can get out of this chip is 3.3ghz all core and thats from turbo. Cinebench is also incapable of reading turbo clocks.

Oh.
Even if you throw voltage and bclk at them?

Yep, the higher straps dont work, increasing by smaller increments takes everything else out of range, and voltage is pretty much useless.

Its definitely the major reason why I'm excited for Ryzen: I can get a proper 8c CPU that isnt either locked down super tight or $1000+

cpu 4590
cache 4488
ram 2448

throttled h100i gtx

I think the only xeons after 1156/1366 that can oc is the 1600 series via bclk strap as far as I understand. Never confirmed it actually is possible tho.

Should I upgrade yet?

Clocked at 4.2GHz
I guess I'd get something like 20% more performance at the very best.

>3470
3x.

wew

didn't realize how much my haswell has aged

What did you clean the old paste with? Microfibers from paper towel and the like can increase heat. Also too much, too little or loose cooler fitting like the other user said.

I used q tips, but made sure there was no residue

But as I was saying before, the sensor is probably fucked

what clock speed?

ah the good ol burning smell.
scares the hell out of me on the current pc, but it has gone away. i'm just assuming some dust got somewhere it shouldn't have been or dislodged as there is no sign of hardware burning itself.

it's at stock

Oh well no wonder it's shit. That chip is hilariously underclocked. With moderate cooling 4-4.2GHz is a reasonable OC.

shit has barely aged, the issue is you didnt clock it up, would be almost if not parity with kaby if you put it at 4ghz+

I'll try to run it again, now the room temperature is somewhat colder

lol what a bunch of fags

so this shit replaces the gay speccy homo gatherings?

lol g is full of fags

fags

there we go

I upgraded from basically that single core performance (it was a slightly better APU clocked at 4GHz with 4 core 8 threads)

to this

The change in performance for my encoding time was drastic.

Tech is in large part, data centric. Where would you find any correlation between performance and orientation? ego aside

Ryzen set a new world record on cinebench with the 1800x, 2449 at 5.2ghz

It also beats the 6900k, 1601 to 1474

5 year old tech reporting in

what's it clocked out for those scores?

4.7 daily but I can do 5GHz for benches. Or at least I used to before I switched from water.

Still gonna do a Ryzen build.

Yeah I figured it was something that crazily high, it was rivaling my 5820k at 4.3GHz

alright lads
I got it overclocked at 3.5Ghz now
new results are in

meant to say 4.5Ghz

>175CB
The 6 core Ryzen Cinebench R15 run leaked the other day had it at 146CB single core and ~1130CB multi core

Over clocked it might come close to yours in single core as well.

It has 2 more cores though, and hyperthreading for 12 threads so it obviously does a lot better in multicore than yours.

Though only 2x yours with 3x as many threads (4 vs 12)

I can only imagine, must be like a dream

currently at 4ghz. gonna redo when i get my new cooler and get up to 4.2-4.3

passmark at 4.7
cinebench is at 4.6GHz
running at 1.38 volts I believe?
probably wanna upgrade zen+
second iterations of new uarch is typically best with most improvements able to be done
(see core i7 series)
r8 h8 compare

>intel IPC has barely improved since the i5-750

Sandy/Sandy-E overclocked high. 4.7 on a 3930K is fairly average. Ivy and Haswell weren't that great but Kaby and hopefully Kaby-E are bringing back the good clocks.

how is your single score better than mine? mines being run at 4.6 ghz
does the mp ratio have something to do with it?
they're both haslel arch
even this guy has the same processor with lower score
something is up

okay you corrected yourself with 4.5
so take out my comparison with the other 4670k
but still its clocked less than mine and is scoring more
i made sure anything in the background was off

nigga please

Clocked?

4.4GHz
at an uncomfortably high voltage

Mine at 4,7GHz

what's uncomfortably high to you?
pretty much anything should be able to run 4.4 at a safe voltage
cooler?

I am pretty comfy with my PC build for a nice 1080p gaming experience, i will consider ryzen on the very low end, a mATX R3 Ryzen 4c/4c and a RX460 for business travels.Let us wait for the real benchmarks.

I'd get a pretty huge multithread increase, probably a notable singlethread increase once overclocked too.
Most probably going to grab either a 1700X or 1800X sometime late 2017 or early 2018.

>early 2018
might as well get Intel's response whenever that will be
Or Zen plus depending how soon it'll release after

I was not goy enough to buy an i7 with K but those unlocked Ryzen are fascinating.

single core 190
multi 1367

Broadwell e oc?

Depends on how good Intel's response is, how good Zen plus is, and how prices are going to look on the used market.
I've got bigger priorities for the time being though, like upgrading my graphics card to something that isn't a GTX 960, and maybe getting a more suitable case.

I'm thinking Zen plus should be pretty good
Given its the refined version of a new uarch
See core 2600k

without any shilling, puts "the new king" 10x previous gen perf in perspective

All Ryzen CPU's come unlocked[1]!

[1] fudzilla.com/news/processors/42578-all-amd-ryzen-cpus-will-be-unlocked

ECC support

Help.
I can't wait much longer

My 4790k.

there is just some shit you can't do, such as render faster, or make games play faster that can take advantage of threads, but overall, should feel like a brand new cpu.

assuming you have a cooler that can keep it cool at 4.5 should hold you over till zen+ or intels next uarch.

a six core would be a decent upgrade but im happy for now, i'd like it for streaming mostly.

Anyone have/know what a 970 or Xeon Westmere-EX rates?

Just wondering, since I am eyeballing the 1600x

Overclock your 950 and find out.

Got 4.5 on stock voltages, can probably push further but don't have time to test.

970/Xeons are 6 cores

how are you, my fellow APU user?