Okay...

Okay. Let's say that you've been pretty overtly racist in the past and now you are wanting to put that behind yourself but you can't because you still feel this persistent and ever pervasive rain cloud of guilt consuming your inner most thoughts

How does one atone for their xenophobia and racism, Sup Forums? Is it possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By dating a black girl

By refining it, less emotions, more reason.

Literally just stop being racist

Why is this a puzzle for you

kill black people.

Just cut back on Sup Forums

That obviously remedies the present but what of the past? How do you atone for the past?

Start being more intelligent , stop going on Sup Forums

Why do you need to

You don't

Just stop being a piece of shit

>feeling guilty about opinions

How.

>being racist makes you a piece of shit
>those unnecessary spaces
Reddit detected

because if normies find out they will shame/beat/kill you

Where are you on the spectrum?

What is being racist anyway?

There are obviously differentes races. Black people, abos and Bolivians are obviously less smarter for some things. Women are less smarter for certain things.

Thinking this makes me a racist? No. It makes me realistic. I could be friend with a non white person if he is nice, but I will keep thinking he is less intelligent than people from european heritage because that's simply the truth. Its not racist or evil to think that.

Well actually that's where you're wrong no one is dumb as a race, if often comes down to culture, socio economic factors and genetics which can be affected by the former.

Racists are known for being quite dumb.

My suggestion? Read more books, get off Sup Forums take a weekly walk around your block, and try communicating with people outside of your race.

You don't have to be attracted to them (as beauty is subjective) but you don't have to hate them as well.

This pretty much

Genetics aren't like the fucking lord of the rings races. Theres a million and one studies in the US about black people getting fucked over at every single possible level. Getting passed over for jobs despite no differences in resume and harsher sentencing for the same exact crime etc etc

>I could be friend with a non white person if he is nice

Are you trying to imply that you're white?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites, and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

You must emulate their behaviour

Coming here (int) has really helped me get over my racism towards Mexicans. They were the only race that I was truly racist to. I still am but it's not nearly as bad that it's used to be. Interacting with people you're bigoted towards tends to have a familiarizing and humanizing effect on your opinions of them.

Also I still hate niggers (unintelligent blacks who cannot speak a normal language properly, nor form a single cohesive thought) but I don't consider them human to begin with. Black people I'm now fine with, however.

>Racists are known for being quite dumb.
>hurr think exactly the way i think and ur dumb

easy mistake to make because the racial things parallels what i'd call cultural incompatibility. don't be a bitch and submit your asshole to the chiding likes of wondermum here, just understand the situation better

Sure, affirmative actions and quotas are hard.
Stop trying to find excuses.

Usually benefits white women

hey how's melbourne

Racism is to your own vice

The only person you have to apologize to and for is your own conscience because how you act and how you see the world reflect on yourself

A racist is a defensive person who is worried about blame rather than responsibility and affect their view on life, the most damage is done to themselves

Subhuman mentality.