Has Apple ever made a product with bad design?

Has Apple ever made a product with bad design?

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues/
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
forums.macrumors.com/threads/iphone-6s-plus-aluminium-chipping.1930678/page-23
m.gsmarena.com/iphone_7_explodes_car_catches_fire_in_australia-news-21207.php
fortune.com/2016/10/10/iphone-touch-disease-lawsuit/
bgr.com/2016/02/18/apple-product-failures-all-time-lisa-pippin-newton/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kqs2k7tBis
youtube.com/watch?v=-EYe8J9FMkI
youtube.com/watch?v=XrpsA98DhCI
wacom.com/en-in/getting-started/bamboo-fineline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

apple watch

the gay watch

Iphones after 5s

No fucking headphone jack on their shitty phones.

Magic Mouse 2
Pencil
Battery Tumor

all of their products

Agreed, it's a chunky piece of shit

MacBook air post 2011
MacBook pro 2016+
Apple watch
iPod touch
Apple TV
Trashcan iMac

SE is fabulous

the battery case for the iphone

macbook air
magic mouse

Yep. Every product after 2010.

Everything after Iphone 4 is garbage.

Well since form following function is pretty much the definition of good design, I'd say they've definitely made some bad design.
Also this abomination.

I'm wondering how many of those pens/thundrbolt ports broke so far.

Also, how come my wacom pen doesnt require charging? are apple fucks too cheap to buy the licence for the patent?

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues/

youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o

>dual-core processor (not even kaby lake)
>no 10-bit HEVC and VP9 HW decoding
>have to have a bunch of dongles at all times
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>keyboard shallower than a hollywood slut
>keyboard louder than a sheboon nigress
>proprietary SSD
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>tamper tape on battery screws

forums.macrumors.com/threads/iphone-6s-plus-aluminium-chipping.1930678/page-23

m.gsmarena.com/iphone_7_explodes_car_catches_fire_in_australia-news-21207.php

fortune.com/2016/10/10/iphone-touch-disease-lawsuit/

bgr.com/2016/02/18/apple-product-failures-all-time-lisa-pippin-newton/

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kqs2k7tBis
youtube.com/watch?v=-EYe8J9FMkI
youtube.com/watch?v=XrpsA98DhCI

I'm honestly shocked that there are still a few braindead homosexuals that take apple seriously desu

The brick on the charger for the laptop is not practical and looks retarded

what does this have anything to do with the thread?

nothing, nothing at all user who did not buy his apple products with a loan, credit card, contract, lease, ect

The desktop fruits were cute.

Post a pic or leave faggot

iPhones after 3GS.

>Not liking iPhone 4
>Literally the most elegant phone of the time and one of the best looking designs.

>tfw there will never be a box design android phone like the iphone 4/5

Sharp corners feel like shit in your hand and that's all that matters along with having at least 3G and a browser. 3GS is the perfect size, has great battery life, and does everything I need. your phonefu a shit.

So what color ihand did you use yours with?

The cube would overheat and crash if you held your hand above it for 10 seconds.

Has Apple ever made a product with good design?

how soft are your fucking hands?

>Be illiterate
>Skip BEST LOOKING part because of "muh antennagate" and "I can't read"
>Shitpost like an average american nigger

Your Wacom pen doesn't include patented NSA technology which allows all agencies access to your files and fingerprints

The trips have spoken \o/

Typical Apple computer from 90's designed by Johnny Ive

A true form of industrial art, displayed at MOMA.
Designed by Richard Sapper.

>thinks industrial design is all about looks
typical mactoddler

>"YOU'RE HOLDING IT WRONG!!!111 \:("

I'm still mad about spending money on this shit.

FPBP

wacom had a patent for induction charging or whatever, it expired a couple years ago but others haven't really picked it up yet.

You just need a better stylus

wacom.com/en-in/getting-started/bamboo-fineline

>Has Apple ever made a product with bad design?
they have done worse in the mouse department

this shit was super expensive too even though its specs were siht

How long has Apple been at war with the number pad?

no ;^)

Can't unsee that it looks like a toilet seat

It fucking ruined

I've been playing with one of these lately. They're surprisingly alright, the bulky frame makes for comfortable palmrests and it's also decently durable on the whole, part of the reason why they made it such a bloated abortion.

But it has no fucking ports and the build quality of the cosmetic features is shoddy at best.

The question in the OP was just design in general, so it's a valid complaint.

And "muh antennagate" was a real thing. Apple admitted it and gave free cases to anyone who bought an iPhone 4.

Should it be simplified to just the Apple TV remote, due to its ability to control playback on anyone who had a Mac with an IR receiver?

Never, my child. Now go to sleep.

Literally the worst mice in the history of computing all from one corporation.

OK, if we're being fair, though, you only have to charge the mouse for 30 (thirty) SECONDS. Then you can use it for literally WEEKS without needing to recharge it again. It's not that bad.

They still attract fingerprints and only have a single button - they might have muh minimalism going for them, but they're a bitch to use

Only one button but you can still right-click in a way, though. You just have to click with two fingers. It's stupid, yeah, but it works.

It is stupid, because the natural resting position on a mouse is 2 or 3 fingers making contact, and each finger being able to control a function.
"Works" is generous, "barely works and isn't worth paying for" is more accurate. I will admit their touchpads are god-tier and I kinda want one for my windows desktop

Their latest laptops are pretty fucking stupid with half the advertised battery life and dongles sold separately. IIRC the WLAN goes out when you connect external hard drives (not sure if that's fixed yet). The best part of them switching to USB C is that it uses Thunderbolt, but now those niggers are looking into ARM MacBooks. If they do another architecture switch, then most software will have to be used with a shitty x86 compatibility layer like we had with PowerPC apps. If they do that, then they will also no longer have Thunderbolt. When that happens, they'll either have to go back to USB A and other ports to stay relevant, making their current MacBooks incompatible, or they would have to keep using USB C that would basically be USB A 3 with a different connector shape.

Also every iPhone after the 3GS has been garbage in terms of user freedom and lacking one or more features, or having features that are just straight up broken/non-functional. Examples include the iPhone 4 not making calls like you would expect a $600 phone to do, but you were "holding it wrong". Let's not forget those iPhone 5 power buttons, iPhone 6 bending, and 6/6s not having underfill leading to the touch controllers getting fucked and requiring board repairs. The iPhone 7 doesn't have a headphone jack. I wonder what kinds of planned obsolescence we'll see in the next year from those.

One more thing is the iPads. That pencil sticking out of the bottom like a dick is fucking embarrassing. Same with the mice that charge from the bottom and the battery case with the giant bump on it.

The company is a complete clusterfuck. So much so that they're desperate enough to

unredeemable ugly? not in recent memory. But sometimes the newer products aren't as pleasing as the ones they replaced. the 4th and 5th gen nanos being replaced by that little... shuffle with a screen come to mind. And I didn't appreciate the change to rounded edges on the post 5s phones. Glowing logo used to be a neat touch on the Macbooks too (I know it's missing on some of the newer ones)

Usability wise I'd have to have more hands on daily use experience to judge more products, but everything I've owned or had was a joy to use (4th gen Nano, Iphone 5/SE, iPad 2, iPad Mini)
The headphone jack removal on the last iPhone 7 is most objectionable usability choice they've made I can think of.

desperate enough to hire paid shills like OP.

Fucking Sup Forums keeps cutting the bottoms off my posts.

>desperate enough to hire paid shills like OP.
Not paid shill.
Just another false-flag agitator.
And you guys just lap them up.

You best not be talking shit about the G3 Powerbook line

every time

suck my fucking dick you fucking retard

Sony came pretty close

macbook pro without changeable ram\hdd\USB Port

ipad1 had fucking pathetic specs and was near unusable 2-3 years later

>a box design
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

>stop being poor so that you won't mind as much when Jewpple steals your money

>4s

ftfy

Apple ear buds are shit. Squishy rubber earbuds are objectively better in every way, but apple wont use them cuz "mah aesthetic"

corners are still way too sharp. would have been better with curves between those and the iphone.

Tfw everyone forgets they sold the equivalent of apple meme books for 500$

Came to defend this, that's one of the best looking computers ever.

Haven't used the upside down lone or the hockey puck but the rest are decent to good.

Pajeet pls.