/asean/- Halal meat for the Islamification of the Philippines

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/halalan2016/entertainment/05/09/16/comelec-exec-nothing-wrong-with-kathniel-ballot-photo
gmanetwork.com/news/story/37314/news/nation/taxpayers-to-shoulder-marcos-debt-until-2025-ibon
youtube.com/watch?v=vT9vYbJHgHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not only is Duts and Macoy Jr. winning Kathniel isn't even going to prison

news.abs-cbn.com/halalan2016/entertainment/05/09/16/comelec-exec-nothing-wrong-with-kathniel-ballot-photo

>there will be impeachment complaints every month.
Nope. According to law once an impeachment complaint against an impeachable official is thrown out, no case may be filed again for one year.

When will the results be official?
I've been waiting for 36 hours.

Thread isn't dead yet, sons of bitches.

MABUHAY ANG NPA

My grandfather's father used to be Ferdinand Marcos' best friend and he also used to visit our house a lot of times along with his wife Imelda.
AMA

PERTAMAX GANGBANG

with the current votes, LP will be the biggest block with 6 seats + 2 allies (Hontiveros+Angara)

LP 6
NPC 3
IND 7
Akbayan 1
UNA 4
LDP 1
PDP 1
NP 1

Aquino had 4 at once a year or two ago and all of it was thrown out of the window.

Duterte won't get 4 and none of the shoddy ones.

ARMM going to be obviously Shariah law state anyway so it's for the best to avoid that place.

Of course not. Do you really believe that he'll be able to do anything worthwhile during his term here which won't be cockblocked by all of his political enemies that around him?
Fuck. His gimmick on federalism and low crime rates probably won't even come into fruition. Watch as all his supporters will betray the guy and slander him after a few months from now. This is the Philippines we're talking about.

I can't take this anymore I just want to die

Alot of my neighbors got raped by the military back then

I JUST WANT TO DIE ALREADY AHHHHH

So AFA PH when? Since Thailand got theirs while under military rule.

Prove it.

Well those complaints were so poor that even his critics pretty much laughed at them. During the voting on whether or not to proceed there were only four affirmative votes, all of whom were Makabayan block memebrs.

What are the lateat results?

same desu wanna do it mass?

Did they suck each others' dicks?

rappler is being gay no update since an hour ago

he just tore us a new asshole and people are getting butthurt

lol

let's do it in front of malacanang

Don't lose hope yet, the senate and congress will be there if you want to impeach Duterte. 99.5% of the population won't join you though.

NIGGAS
WE CCCP NOW

UNA would probably be against Rody too, won't they? since Rody said he's going to throw Binay's ass in jail.

Let's gather a bunch of us and make the swastika symbol with our group as we slit our throats and make a bloodfield.

I fucking feel sorry for MDS holy shit, she's in fucking last place.

JUST......
gmanetwork.com/news/story/37314/news/nation/taxpayers-to-shoulder-marcos-debt-until-2025-ibon

Nigga, we already have a Nazi party.

>tfw you supported her all the way but Filipinos are too retarded to recognize greatness

Right. So now that Dutdut has pretty much won.

Does this mean we'll get a yellow as our next president?

IF ROBREDO WINS I WILL KILL MY ENTIRE FAMILY THEN KILL MYSELF AFTERWARDS
JUST FUCK EVERYTHING

>Bong bong first place for VP
D O O M
O
O
M

I wonder if Bongbong would have been leading if the INC didn't endorse him.

To be frank, since 1998 she ended up being on the wrong side of history (remember she sided with Erap, GMA, and Corona). If she held steady to her ideals she could have had a chance.

>lol

Yeah most likely, I can imagine IND like Poe will wreck.
>tfw if Duterte wins the majority and minority blocks will wreck
>PDP has 1 seat

No, we'll get a pure black.
Not even Binay-level black. Darker than Binay.

holy fucking shit my sides

Take a look at this Senate

At least 90% of them despise or outright hate Duterte

start now pls

PHILLIPHINES STAY STRONG PLZ
EVERYTIME I TALK TO ONE ON TWITTER/INGAME YOU'RE CUTE AND SHY

DONT KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT PLZ DONT DIE

Duterte-Marcos is literally the team that will end Philippines as we know it. We will now forever be called a meme and cuck country.

Leni best MILF tho

Probably not. There are only 1.2 million INC.

By the way, take your fucking trip off. It's already pretty annoying to see that shit on Sup Forums

I mean, oh fuck, John Oliver will definitely rip them a new one. He always hits hard, this is embarrassing.

6 years doesn't seem that long

If Duterte just didn't run. Just imagine.

People were clamoring when MDS announced she'll run.

But then tsundere-Duterte suddenly decided "O-oh I think I'll run after all. I-it's not because I want to! B-but because the Filipino people w-wanted me to." Then the voters shifted to him instead.

It will be nice living in the People's Republic of the Philippines with Supreme President Rodrigo Duterte

I just want to witness Noynoy being executed

youtube.com/watch?v=vT9vYbJHgHc

It is when it's Duts-Macoy Jr.

That's what you get by not trusting the polls.

>tfw Binay and Roxas unironically believed that they had any chance

Relax, DutDut and Marcos Jr. will win. All anime shitposters will die.
God bless Philippines.

I've read that he always wanted to run, he merely used his indecisiveness as a gimmick. Been hearing about him running as early as 2013.

>Binay proposed that we should reintroduce a 4-year, two term limit for President
>Everyone told him to go fuck himself
>you now realize that if Binay had his way then Aquino would literally win again and Poe/Mar wouldn't split LP's voter base

>polcuck thinking that we're being nice to them.
There's a limit to being gullible, mi amigo.

Roxas Math = Bernie Math

feels good not to pay a single penny for their debts

Welcome to communism my jungle friends

Don't worry my Polish friend, everything is under control!

Welp. Time for everything to go the shitter. Again.

Congratulations everybody. We're all playing snakes and ladder.
And we just hit one of the longest fucking snakes we could stand on.

do send back remittance?

Yeah nah, Bernie is jewing americans into giving donations and shit, I seriously doubt that he's so mentally challenged to not understand that he has already lost (He wouldn't had had the support of neither chamber anyway)

Most Filipinos know MDS is great, but most of us are rooting for Duterte's federalism.

let's hope they won't extend their term

>duderte not running
>all his voters vote for MDS
>Marcos wins VP
>MDS dies of aids
>Supreme Leader Marcos
It's that simple laddies.

come on guys duterte-marcos can't be too bad

>Implying we haven't been on that snake for the past 30 years

I meant in terms of delusion.

>remittances
you think I would feed my extended family? Haha, you jest?

I honestly believe we hit a very short ladder when PNoy was doing his shtick.

But hey. One step forward; five steps backwards.

Is the VP an impeachable office?

Assassination when

anyone here going to join Duterte's secret police?

>Dudirty is the first Philippine President to use a translator because he speaks garbage English

Lemme guess, no world leader other than China will call him

No Obongo, no Cameron, no Jokowi, no LHL, no Razak, no Abe, no Geun-hye

assassination of hacienderos soon

mmmm gretchen fullido

Well if she won, she would die the next month and another Marcos will be the president again.

I still don't understand why you Dutdut haters are criticising so much Duterte. I mean, I don't have any personal experience in Davao and you flips definitely know more than me, but apparently the whole internet says that Davao has become idyllic in confront to Manila, I seriously doubt that he can provoke any serious damage to the country if he has done so well in Davao (And don't tell me that you believe the Davao is shit maymay, he wouldn't be so popular over there).

Yes but you're delusional if the VP and Prez will be "impeached" especially if the Prez has an unofficial army behind him.

yes, need two-third vote for both Pres and VP

100 countries that are better and I'm born in this?
Fucka dis a shitta. Foreigner acquaintances just chilling and shitposting and I'm here being sad

Why the fuck is a woman leading these strong brave soldiers/police?
This is why I fucking hate anime, they make women more important than than they actually are in real life.

Davao has like the fourth highest number of index crimes in the country. In terms of crime statistics, even Zamboanga is safer.

Davao is shit may may tbhwy pham

Nah
Most haters here are paid shills from Cubao EDSA

Now are salty cause they are now out of jobs

Hey, don't despair.
At least you weren't born in Africa.

>because he speaks garbage English
Your point?

Davao won't get swarmed by the MNLF unlike Zamboanga

NPA
MILF
MNLF
*Chinese backing

versus

AFP
*US and Japan backing

>tfw not living in third world shithole

Pls include marcos para madala

I think I know what could happen. First, BBM might get impeached due to his antics, then Duterte might get impeached due to his bank accounts. Then the Senate President will become president.

noynoy is packing his bags right now

u guys dont have IRC or Disqus or whatnot?
all flocking to here?

>all these butthurt NCRfags

If you know the anime/LN/VN, then you know that the population of men have dwindled because they kept dying fighting the enemies.

Need to hire women to keep the army strong.

Won't the president get to choose his vice president or something?

Naga is safer
And baguio

All hail president Drilon?

At least I won't be born long enough to feel despair and if I do I would have the same nationality as charlize theron

this shithole > Japan > America >>>> France
I'm happy to be born here.