What to do with a shitty tablet

I always considered tablets a waste of money so I never bothered buying one.However for some stupid reason I won a shitty android tablet and don't know what to do with it.Any ideas?Are there any cool things I can do with it?Only thing that comes to mind is using it as a GBA emulator.

you can install gentoo on it

Use it to shitpost from your bed. Basically they're light computers for casual use.

This

mount it in your car. Ive always considered them a waste of money too but I'm looking to get a cheap one for a dash install.

throw it in the trash, thats where all the other tablets go

Reading.

>Emulator
>Video streaming
>Linux
>Casual lurking

That's what they're good for other than that sell it, some normie will buy it

i use mine to watch television while i'm shitting or to shit post when i'm not home. but soon i will have a legendary umpc for that

Use it as a dedicated kitchen device for recipes.

It's not that tablets are trash, it's that android is trash

Use it for anime

I ran windows xp on an android table once. Streaming is good too. Could you use it as a low-power low-bandwidth bitcoin mining machine? I'm pretty sure i saw something like that one time.

This

Install ubuntu touch

I bought a cheap nexus 7 I gen for my school. Now I use it for watching movies, shitposting on Sup Forums and playing Mario Kart 64. I'm posting from it right now.

It isn't at all worth it

If you are talking about the GPD meme, the keyboard will kill your fingers if you plan to use it for long periods of time.

>shitposting from bed
>quick checking something on the web
>reading newspaper while eating breakfast
>using it to control your automated stuff at home
>using it with a smart tv or chromecast to watch media on your huge ass tv without suffering the dread of using the remote control or shit tv interfaces

you can do all that with your phone but for some weird reason It feels comfier to do it on a tablet

Watch movies and videos in bed
Shit post in bed

Kindle fire, but you'd want to root it and install cyanogen mod or something. They're like $49 on Amazon and would be great for navigation, Bluetooth and what not.

Optimal device for reading digital comics

Apparently towel root is too old even for my shitty tablet.
Are there any other decent apk solutions out there?

Baldur's Gate
Icewind Dale

Call nintendo and ask for your money back.

Go pro in Cyrus/deemo/whatever other rhythm game that benefits from tablet