Is he a good programmer?

is he a good programmer?

well he made facebook

does he make the coffee now or just deliver it?

That's Moot not Mark Zuckerberg.

Newfags...

Fucking New Fags, I mean come on!

If by programming you mean stealing, then yes.

Facebook has always been slow and unresponsive, that leads me to the conclusion he and everyone else at facebook have no fucking clue how to program

zuckerberg made 9gag, idiot

That depends on whether you consider a "good program" to be one that does what it needs to and gets lots of use in the real world, or if you believe it's a program that is fast, memory efficient and easily maintainable.

If you believe the first is true, then he must be a good programmer because he created a good program. If you believe the second to be true, then he might be, but it reimplementing somebody else's idea won't give you a clear picture of that.

you ned to update your antivirus

programming is just googling and copy/pasting code from stackoverflow

>ITT: LOL XD EPIC MAY MAYS

Go back to rebbit

>During the creation of Sup Forums, he obtained the source code for the Futaba Channel website, and translated the Japanese text into English using Altavista'sBabelfishonline translator

Yes. I concur Friend. This Is A Mature Board for us Intellectuals. BEGONE with this inane BABBLE

Good enough to work in Google

Yeah. He built an AI for his house a couple weeks ago.

Memeing aside, he managed to create, host and maintain one of the most successful websites before he reached adulthood. That's gotta count for something. I wouldn't hire him to maintain my system if I was a bank owner but he's definitely not incompetent.

Can't tell if people are trolling or actually are newfags who think this is zuckerburg.

No, that's Lowtax, the guy Uwe Boll killed.

what did he program? Sup Forums has been volunteer ran since the beginning. he forced them all into anonymity while posting with a name himself and taking credit for their work.

he then leveraged his """experience""" and """"""expertise"""""" from Sup Forums to start canv.as which quickly failed because it had actual employees that expected to be paid and not slave away for free purely out of passion. i'm certain that whatever role he has at google is not technical.

the worst part is that up until he wanted to start canva.as things were fine and for the most part fair since he also didn't get anything out of Sup Forums other than the ability to attention whore. however, once he lost interested in Sup Forums and wanted to pursue projects that would make him money, i.e. canv.as, the proper thing to do would have been to pass on the torch. instead he held onto and tried to milk Sup Forums for the brand recognition. i'm absolutely certain that he didn't sell Sup Forums to hiro because he wanted to move on and it was the proper thing to do (like he wanted to make it sound) but because it was advantageous to him. in all likelihood, google wouldn't have allowed him to admin Sup Forums anymore.

here's something to make you think:
>Fred Leal of the Brazilian newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo said his inclusion in the conference "indicates that something extraordinary is happening... [Sup Forums] challenges every Internet convention: it is, alone, the antithesis of Google, social networking sites, and blogs."
>In 2010, Poole was reported to have raised $625,000 to create a new online enterprise, Canvas.[14][15] The web site opened on January 31, 2011, and features digitally modified images uploaded by users who are required to self-identify using Facebook Connect.
>required to self-identify using Facebook Connect.

Why reinvent the wheel if it werks?

>being this new

Rofl no that's the guy that plays zuck in the movie, he's just an actor lol..

>Lowtax

I'm feeling pretty old right now

Pajeet in the middle of the street