Hello fellow Estonians, Mehmet here

Hello fellow Estonians, Mehmet here.

Can help me find Estonian children's books for download. Will start learning, and believe it's a good practice to go through this kind of books first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rxJL26Pltc
youtube.com/watch?v=49jQ0WxDnPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

another bump for potential butthurt neonazi replies. this thread has potential

>wanting to learn Estonian instead of Finnish or better yet, Hungarian

Why would you do that?!

Will be going there for study. Otherwise ofc I'd also like to learn more superior languages like Hungarian and Finnish.

I would not be a neo-nazi target dude. Tell that to the monkeys unable to learn language. I will learn Estonian even I dont need to, but why would I not when I had the chance?

>Will be going there for study.
Can't argue with that- how long are you going to be staying for?

2 years

May I ask what will you study? Also why'd you choose Estonia in particular?

I'm just curious.

Computer stuff, Estonia is one of the best and fast growing in software field although is a small country. They already call it E-stonia.

And it was strongly recommended by one of my Estonian friends.

>Computer stuff
Sounds very scientific :^)

>Estonia is one of the best and fast growing in software field although is a small country. They already call it E-stonia.
kinda true, though if it was up to me I would've went to Western Yurop or something. Maybe Burgerland. I love americans.

>And it was strongly recommended by one of my Estonian friends.
What do Estonians do in Turkey, lol.

>What do Estonians do in Turkey, lol.

Met her in Deutschland, helped her learn Turkish at her request, then she came ot Turkey for study. After years things changed otherways, who would have guessed.

Bravo, Estonia

So is she your girlfriend?

No she is not, I try not to get into bf-gf relationships with valuable people, incase of losing them on stupid reasons :^)

Wise. How do you do it though? I'd literally fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere. Wouldn't even care how good friends we'd be. (yet I'm still a virgin, go figure).

You can still be fuckbuddies with a girl even if you're not in a relationship, Laszlo.

I don't share. Either they're with me and me only. or they can gtfo.
I'm a posessive bastard.

So am I, but just because i'm not officially dating her doesn't stop her from developing such a tight bond to me that she'll only be my personal slut and mine alone.

It is impossibly difficult to handle the affection, can't lie. My past experiences taught me one thing well, don't date people you would not want to lose. I just hang around with sluts and status-low girls. If that girls is kinky enough to fuck with you just so its excellent, she was not, so just tried to deny the relationship.

No.

Another one here.
I made her cut all contact with her male friends. Only problem is that she's too clingy now.

>I made her cut all contact with her male friends. Only problem is that she's too clingy now.
I have such a relationship with a girl from Eesti. :')

Tere! I was waiting for you.

"How seven tailors went to the Turkish war". It's a children's book.
>digar _dot_ ee/arhiiv/nlib-digar:128433

Listing with what has been digitized and available to public.
>digar _dot_ ee/arhiiv/et/search/detailed?search[keywords]=%22e-raamatud%22

Use your favorite epub reader or convert to pdf.

I haven't seen that pear in years

If you're willing to register an account you get free access to over 400 e-books.

>kriso _dot_ ee/cgi-bin/shop/index.html

Based as hell

Damn user, you need some love in your life. It's not healthy to distance yourself like that completely.

I'm an extremely old fag :^) I came to Sup Forums in 2009. Here, another ancient meme.

Thanks senpai *kisses both cheeks* If you have more, hit me up. I just need to put what I learn into practice and this will help alot. Also any short stories of a1-a2 level.

f-a-m is now sempai, bravo Sup Forums

>extremely old fag
>Sup Forums in 2009
Hi, 2006 practically mummyfag represent xD

>any short stories of a1-a2 level.
Try the bible. It's kindergarten level literature.

Sample downloadable:
>kriso _dot_ ee/piibel-vana-ja-uus-testament-1997-db-9789985889541e.html

>Hi, 2006 practically mummyfag represent xD

The ride just never ends, huh?

good idea

Has it even begun? :D

>Piibel
Never change, Beesti.

That's deep.

>and no :(

And maybe Estonian cartoons?

If you've ever wondered what goes on in the life of the bees, well... this is what.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rxJL26Pltc

This will give me nightmares.

B R A V O E E S T I

R

A

V

O

E

E

S

T

I

The great war between the birds and forest animals. Very important moment in Estonian history.

youtube.com/watch?v=49jQ0WxDnPk

I better follow the channel

Ah and I see now, Barn swallow vs Bear :D