Anybody here have Comcast?

Anybody here have Comcast?

For some reason these past few days I have barely been able to watch YouTube videos Even at 480p they fucking buffer like hell.

Any solution? Tried resetting the modem but that didn't help at all.

wired or wireless? run a speed test wired and if it's good, the problem is wireless interference

I always use wired connections mate, not a fan of wireless.

Don't know why it's so low currently. I pay for 75/10, and usually my download speed is like 80. Yesterday it was at 80 but it was lagging also.

>I pay for 75/10
UP TO, goy, UP TO
legally they can give you 5/.5 as long as you get 75/10 for a few minutes at 3am.

I fucking hate those Comcast cunts!! Just did another speed test and got this. Yet YouTube is literally fucking unwatchable in HD! Fucking kill me.

They can "flush the line" if you call them

I had a problem similar to this and it turned out someone had tapped into the line though

Hm. Could it mean that someone is connected to my connection? I am gonna call tomorrow. Could always change the name and password (And that should log anybody that is connected off)

Yeah, could be they got your password. When's the last time you restarted your router/computer?

I tried restarting my router yesterday (Turning off and on) but that didn't seem to do anything.
This is my current up time on my PC.

What I meant was that someone had used a splitter or something farther up the line. He had hardwired into the box about 50 ft from my house

Fuck. What a cunt. Well the cable goes straight into my room from a splitter box on the side of my home (There is zero chance anyone connected through there or that same cable) It is possible that they connected through somewhere else. Although I doubt that is the case.

>>Hi this is luis from Brazzers Tech Support.
Is this happening in all your devices? Or just in your pc? If it is happening in other devices, try to do a reset to factory settings on your modem. Just be sure you haev the factory password. Usually it is in the sticker below it. If you only have it in one device. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers of your ethernet or wifi devices.

this has happened to me before and its also happening to me right now but to a lesser extent.

sometimes it happens for like a week straight. and usually switching to another browser like brave fixes it somehow. i never understood it, even though i made posts about it here. did many tests with other computers, dns, etc. couldnt figure it out.

comcast and google are shady ass mother fuckers.

>watching YouTube videos
switch the www to gaming and see what happens, the slowdown has been happening to me this month as well
>most of the time it worked (for me)

>having cuntcast
I feels sorry for you goys

So far it has only been an issue on my PC. I am testing YouTube on my phone right now and it's running a 1080p video just fine!

Agreed man! You literally cannot trust them, they're fucking jews.

Tried it and it still buffers every few seconds.

It sucks man, it really does. I wish Google Fiber would come to Miami but there is no hope for that. Comcast literally has a monopoly and they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Bump

> Comcast literally has a monopoly and they can do whatever the fuck they want.
this. i live in miami too and have comcast cause its the only isp available in my fucking zip code. its bullshit

Comcast tech here.

Call in, say you need port forwarding to get transfered to an agent who speaks english as a first language.

We can pull up your signal level history and send a tech off if you need it.

No, it isn't free.

No, I can't do shit about it.

(No, I don't give a fuck)

>No, it isn't free.
So it's my fault that those cunts have a shit fucking service?

No, but it's not our fault a rat nested in your fucking wall and fucked up the wiring. If it's on our side of demarc it's our problem and free of charge. If it's inside your house we charge you for the tech's time. Just like every other fucking service involving repair men.

Hey man check the Google fiber site again, they have a new thing called webpass. Get as many people as you know to sign up for that. Also at least you're not in Hialeah, Comcast lines are hit and miss.

Nothing is wrong though, no rat nested in my fucking wall. The issue is with Comcast and their shit fucking service.

I literally am in Hialeah though, no joke. Also I think webpass is for buildings or apartments.

Well what can I say, other than follow me to Jacksonville where Google fiber has a good chance of being at.

Sure sure sure, we are just being mean, nothing bad has ever happened in the history or internet. Look dude, SOMETHING happened. We didn't fucking cut you down or decide to hit the magic 'work like shit mwahahahahaha' button. IF it's a line issue (and judging from your other posts, it sounds like your computer is just fucked up) we can send someone out to fix it. If it's our wires, no charge. If it's the wires inside your wall that are fucking up, well then, we'll be happy to repair them for you but we aren't doing it for free.

>it sounds like your computer is just fucked up
It's literally fucking fine, there is nothing wrong with it. Read Comcast is known for being fucking shit, you're just defending it because you work there. I know it's not on purpose or anything.

I wish they would just bring it to Miami! I would literally fucking get it instantly and pay whatever I had to pay to install Fiber. Anything to get away from these fuckers.

>I switch to another browser
That would be your computer, not your internet connection.

Just like your COMCAST INTERNET is working fine and giving you full speed on everything but your computer.

Something on your computer, from needing to clear cache to your NIC is dying, is fucking up.

Comcast is known for being shit? Who the fuck isn't? We are the largest ISP on the planet, of course it's fucked up sometimes. All I do all day is go from fucked up example to fucked up example of our internet fucking up. 96% of our customers never report any issues, 99.4% of our customers never report issues twice in their entire life.

What comcast is REALLY known for being shit about is our customer service (you fucking cock sucker) but I told you how to get around that. Say 'port forwarding' and they'll transfer you to tier two who are not based out of india.

Other user here. When you guys rolled out data caps in my area I complained about it to the FCC and you guys had to send me and them a semi-form letter about it. Am I in some database of people that get different treatment if they call now?

No, people don't appreciate the scale at which operate.

The honest answer is we can't be bothered to keep up with petty shit like that.

If anything you're flagged as a chronic account and get transferred to the super techs to blow you away with their amazing skill and service.

Probably not even that.