If you could choose another country to live in, where would you go and why?

if you could choose another country to live in, where would you go and why?

new zealand
looks like peace

Canada, not too fond of change

Canada. It would make me feel a lot better about my country

australia
I'd do the same thing I do here with the prospect of decent social security

Also Canada. Beautiful landscapes and very friendly people. Brits are well-liked there too. The cities are mostly pretty nice, and the immigration and 'progressive' policies are not yet out of control (even if they are heading that way rapidly). I'm aware that I'd only be adding to this immigration problem, but I wouldn't go there unless I was a skilled worker with full plans to integrate (e.g. Pick up my coffee and donuts at Tim Horton's every morning, start saying 'eh' more frequently, and so on).

Honourable mentions to New Zealand, Norway, Slovakia, and Slovenia. Anywhere would be better than the UK though.

I would probably choose not to, but if I had to, maybe france

The US. Because it's so diverse with it's landscape, size and culture.

Some cheap country that is warm in the summer, has a low cost of living and isn't tropical. Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece and Montenegroare good examples.

Spain

Keeping my wealth?
Costa Rica. I will move there anyways when Im 40 and retire to live like a king.

Italy, Malta or Switzerland. First two have warmer climates but not too warm. Switzerland makes up for it with it's beautiful Winter scenery.Also as a New Jerseyan I'm too used to eating Italian food

Sweden 50 years ago.

Canada, without a doubt.
>comfy weather
>progressive society
>the benefits of murika without the war-mongering ideology
>weed
>snow

United Arab Emirates (Just for Dubai) Looks cool

>Brits are well liked
Ha

RARE - proxy or actual Greenlander?

Also, Brits are well-liked in Canada, in my experience anyway. In my first night in Canada I went to a bar with a few friends, and three different groups came up and talked to us just because of our accents (got the number of one qt, and added on fb by another). Following that I was told by loads of Canadians that they loved English culture, especially the monarchy. On two occasions I got invited to stay with people I'd only just met so that they could share with me what they loved about the country, such as hiking, biking, rafting, and quadding. Anywhere else I'd have been scared for my anus, but Canadians mostly seemed to be genuinely lovely people who liked Brits in particular.

The USA
because i love guns, cheap cars, planes, and the freedom to camp and run around and drive my motorcycle where i want

Scotland

This

Kyrgyzstan
Best stan
asians speaking russian
cheap
off the grid

Belgium, because it is just the Netherlands but with a weird accent

Another Anglo country. Used to be Canada for sure, but i want to live in a country where weedman is in charge

>tfw people prefer kyrgyzs

New Zealand or Australia.

USA USA USA

would love to live there

New zealand because is a first world country in the south hemisphere and isn't that famous as australia

San Marino

Italy to keep being in a place where they speak my mother tongue
Slovenia for equally good landscape
New Zealand is like Slovenia but further away but at least I speak english
Buhtan is a country of happiness
Those would be my choices. I'd roll 1d4 and pick whichever

is it difficult even for Italian to get citizenship?