Prez Duterte

I know it's early but fuck it we basically won, fucking Roxas, Poe and Binay have no chance

GET THE FUCK IN HERE TO CELEBRATE!

BASED DUTERTE
MAKE FILIPINAS GREAT AGAIN
DEATH SQUADS WORLD WIDE
COMMUNISM WILL PREVAIL

I, for one, welcome our new Flip overlord

Feminazis BTFO

OÒOOOOOOOOOOOO
DUTERRRRTEEEEEE
MAKE PHILIPPINES GREAT AGAIN

>ITT town rapists

Duterte will unite ASEAN against the Chicoms

Obligatory

this nigga knows what's up

I don't give a fuck about Philippines, so him winning will be actually enertaining

At least we'll get to see death squads and maybe a coup

This is going to be fun

What views does he have?

Is this the chink punisher?
if so that's going to be entertaining

Di matungkad kalipay ug garbo nako isip usa ka Dabawenyo nga magikan sa atong dakbayan ang mosunod nga pangulo sa atong nasud. Padayon gihapon natong bantayan ang boto kay bisag lamang na kita sa piniliay. mamahimo gihapon kitang pildihon pinaagi sa pagpanikas. Hinaut pa nga sa di madugay madeklara na ang kinaunhang pangulo nga magikan sa Mindanao

So, how does it feel being a Flip and voting a Dictator into power?

"Democracy" has proven itself to be a shit idea in Asia all around, it seems.

And for all those who think that this would mean better chances against China: On the contrary. A Philippine dictatorship would actually work together with China because dictators understand each other. They will have their respective backroom deals to calm down the SCS situation while concentrating their energies in suppressing dissent in their own countries.

He is so different from the usual politician who are people-pleasers, afraid to offend and pretend to be diplomatic and neutral. He is more like, 'If you don't like me, I don't care

>They will have their respective backroom deals to calm down the SCS situation while concentrating their energies in suppressing dissent in their own countries.
nah, Pnoy did that already and DutDuts planning to file treason on them because they obviously f*cked it up.

>m-muh Dictator
wow, just because they're losing they start calling us Fascists. wow.

>In a typical flourish of campaign bravado, the boss of Davao City has vowed to challenge China’s maritime advances by jet-skiing to a disputed island to plant the Philippine flag.
lmao

It isn't a real democracy anyway. It's more akin to oligarchy where a few elite families rotate in power. It's hard to establish democracy in a poor country like Philippines. Institutions and civil dociety are too weak.

And you believe that he will be different? That he will start a war against China? No matter whoever rules Philippines, it will always be a weak fucking country that cant stand against the might of the Chinese.
And now, with some death-squad-commanding mass-murderer in power, America will have hard time selling their public the further cooperation with the Philippines in the pacific pivot, because there is no "Democratic Philippines" to defend against the "Chinese Dictatorship" anymore.

You lose your only and single biggest advantage against China: Being a "democracy" in need of defense vs the Commies.

he's the Trump of the east
except Trump only talks shit. this one WILL DO shit big time

And he actually killed people.

And he's going to kill more

I'm curious whether he'll enact martial law. It's going to be interesting with Marcos as a VP :^)

i asked question to a friend girl of mine but as usual she knows shit:

does Philippines crime has a face?

we applaud when BOPE comes in shooting every nigga in the favelas because they make part of a specific drug gang army
but that drama had a face. many civilians got shot by both bands, stray bullets you know. BOPE didn't make genocide, it went specifically for this band and is still working on its CAPTURE. they shoot when shot

does Philippines has the same? could Duterte fight a recognized group and wipe them out, then claim victory over crime?

>death-squad-commanding mass-murderer in power
he's a good guy, really. but if you want to talk about dictatorships and communism, you can talk all you want, it isn't gonna happen, unless fascist-enabling libtards push it.

This is the first time I'm cheering for a populist strongman

yeah, kinda like that, but it's unproven and mostly hearsay. nothing exactly like death squads happened really. people got jailed and whatever. news really is kinda strewn these days, especially from a remote corner of philippines like Davao.

>Davao
>Remote
Bullshit

I get the feeling he's pretty populist. what are his economic and foreign policies?

well, Philippines is a big country

well? what is Philippines' crime face? who are the mobs?

they want a national leader who can solve the high crime rate, never mind how he does it.
The tough-talking Duterte walks his talk. He has cleaned up Davao City of hooligans, making it one of the safest cities in the world

>economic
Vague promises, barely anything concrete

>foreign policies
likes China, apparently. Doesn't like Singapore.

I feel the man is a walking international incident

And Davao is one of its most developed cities. It's nowhere near 'remote'.

what about miriam

>. He has cleaned up Davao City of hooligans, making it one of the safest cities in the world
Haha, holy shit

>great again
>again

>4th highest murder rate

I want them secret pills!

>hooligans
so the answer is 'no'?
Philippines doesn't have an enemy?
does that mean any person lurking around the streets can be shot because he might be criminal? enjoy your reclusion at home then

it's as remote as Ciudad Juarez from Mexico DF, if you get my comparison

Absolutely none. That's why so many people are scared.

Philippines' enemy is the flips themselves. That and the armed communist "rebels" and Abu Sayaf. None of which the army can solve 30 years later.

On China, Duterte is very clear that he will not surrender even an inch of our sovereign territory in the West Philippine Sea.

Davao, Philippines ranked as 4th safest in 349 cities in the World over Seoul Korea and Hongkong

Ako ay nagbibigay daan kay Rodrigo Duterte

Now: DU30
Later: DU31

I don't get it.

Kasi nanalo si Du30 kaya Du31

~aaaawwwoooooooOOOO

got cancer from facebook posts

>commie winning

Enjoy the ride.

What the, who's the girl?

sauce?

What does this mean for foreigners in the flips?

if you're lucky, you can join in the killings and collect a cut from the $110 - $1100 he rewards for them.

>Implying
Foreign Child Sexers will be shot and their bodies hung in Angeles as a warning.

Grorious victory to law and order.

what will happen to flip land now ?

Will flips actually be the most powerful race in the world ?

Based Asian brothers.

You really think we wouldn't support a dictatorship if it means sticking it to China? South American right-wing death squads and South Vietnam beg to differ.

Death Squads. We'll probably have a much lower crime rate.. Maybe legalize gay marriage since Duterte said he isn't really against it.

The thing about China is its very flexible. It really doesn't care anymore about muh communism, just about making money.

And dictators are particularly soft targets to Chink economic offensives & briberies. Just look at Africa.

Most of the Filipinas I know support him. Is he popular among single mothers?

One of my Filipino friends sent me some pictures of a letter they received with cash (looks like a several hundred PHP) and asking them to vote for Roxas.

Is this in the news over there?