How hard is to get a job in Norway? I've never been there, and I don't speak much of their language either

How hard is to get a job in Norway? I've never been there, and I don't speak much of their language either.

Mission impossible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8x483OjoZmU
jobbnorge.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=dU0UMdqyLoc
youtube.com/watch?v=pF0eqWc11yw
snopes.com/politics/religion/nogozones.asp
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-14/debunking-the-muslim-nogo-zone-myth
nrk.no/emne/arbeidsledighet-_more-og-romsdal_-1.243699
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men hvorfor?

You could probably get job as wc cleaner but norway is most expensive nordic country by far

>wc cleaner

That sounds great.

>Minimal salary in norway is 70PLN per hour.

minimum salary for wc cleaner is 16,7 euro

>minimum salary for wc cleaner is 16,7 euro

So, hows that unemployment working for you?

No matter what Sup Forums thread is abou, you'll find a shitload of Czechs, Slovaks or Poles there, are we really that bored?

On a serious note. Does anyone have some real exp with working in Norway as a foreigner? Besides cleaning public toilets.

>So, hows that unemployment working for you?

it's going fine. Only Rogaland county struggles, stay away from there and things will be fine

>Oslo
fine

>Bergen
fine

>Trondheim
fine

>Tromso
fine

>Stavanger
AAAAAAAALARMMMMA

You two snow-niggers, how hard is to get a job in your country and what's the view of your people on foreigners.

>Only Rogaland county struggles
Möre og Romsdal, Hordaland, Sogn og Fjordane og Agderfylkene har alle gått til helvete i norsk målestokk.

It's probably not that hard. I wouldn't know at the moment since I'm going to Uni.

And as long as you don't act like the Polacks(i.e going out in gangs and beat people for no reason, and steal shit), then you'll be fine.

It's only in Rogaland county where you will find empty streets and houses

If you have a sister in the age range 16-22 and can bring her, I can provide you with a decent secretary Job.

dayum

Maybe some words of wisdom from a portuguese qt youtube.com/watch?v=8x483OjoZmU

>Leaving Czechia for poor peasant's life in Norway
top cuck

jobbnorge.no/

Möre og Romsdal is struggling?damn...I'm sad...

Why do everyone think Norway is the perfect get-rich-quick scheme that apparently only a few have realized?

It used to be. But since the last decade we're swamped with polish shitty carpenters, swedish waitresses, russian fishermen, Iranian cafeteria workers, Congolese cleaners and what else. There's no easy money here anymore. People are going home because of how much competition there is between all the foreigners.

>fuck improving your life
>just drink more wodka
slav logic

Struggling by norwegian standards. Meaning, they might afford one dom perigon less when they go out drinking.

Interesting.do you guys like when people talk about your country?
Do you mind having southern European immigrants?

Those regions have a huge fishing industry from what I recall...

only Rogaland county struggles, user just talking shit

Salaries in Norway may seem high, but keep in mind living costs are also outrageously high. Not sure your living standards would improve much, especially since you could get only shit jobs because you don't know the language.

>do you guys like when people talk about your country?
Actually yes, because so many people seem to have this weird warped superidolized view of Norway. Like it's literally the promised land of milk and honey.

Their ideal romantic view of this country is off putting and not flattering at all, even a bit insulting because it shows their ignorance about the country on a whole. I know how the Japanese feel about hardcore weeaboos now.

Actually no, i obviously meant.

I feel like Norway is a tougher "nut to crack" than Sweden and Denmark.You guys have better quality of life and economy but its difficult to adapt or get a job compared to the others

>Interesting.do you guys like when people talk about your country?

it's always nice to know other peoples perspectives of things

>Do you mind having southern European immigrants?

youtube.com/watch?v=dU0UMdqyLoc

youtube.com/watch?v=pF0eqWc11yw

>You guys have better quality of life
A typical norwegian wouldn't notice any difference in Sweden or Denmark. Sure, we might rank higher on most qol scores, but in practice, it's such a minor insignificant score difference that nobody would notice the difference.

kek, your logic surprised me Akhmed. At least I can dring, unlike u ;^) Also I bet u know how big welfare in Norway is, because I don't.

While entirely true, a poor norwegian will still live a more comfortable life than say, a poor british guy, or japanese etc

But for those who want to save up loads of NOK and go home, they'll struggle.

>Norwegians have a tendency to get really drunk really really fast and go crazy

Is Ms.Barbosa calling us lightweights?

No, just uncultured barbarians who doesn't know sophisticated social drinking etiqette.

And she's right.

>french flag
>ackmed
i see polish intelligence isnt cutting corners on its humint :^)

its true that scandies seem to confuse drinking with going into a coma, not unlike mr. pole above here. they're more disciplined than slavs though, but still, weekends in scandiland look similar to weekdays in poland/russia.

You should be glad that I called u that way, because you're stupid.

>you're stupid.
oh noes :^)

>Norway is the perfect get-rich-quick

The thing is, I don't give a fuck about this, about money that is. I just love your country, most the nature and your people. Always being cheerful and optimistic. I just like the idea of living there.

But, maybe, it's me who is being too much optimistic and the things are not so quite bright as I imagine.

>But, maybe, it's me who is being too much optimistic and the things are not so quite bright as I imagine.
It is. Norway isn't some magic portal into a personal utopia where everything you never got back home, easily falls into your lap here.

I mean, maybe it would be. I don't know anything about you. But most likely if you moved here. You'd be happy for a week, and then have that realization that life isn't gonna be much better from now on. Except this time, you're in a place where nobody speaks your language, the culture is different, aloof and cold, and finding a gf will seem even more impossible.

On the other hand, if you just want to live in the wilderness and enjoy solitude and peace close to civilization, but not in it, Norway might be right up your alley.

If you constantly want to be mistaken for a Pole along with your Lithuanian roommate while you're slaving away for Öystein, then by all means go there.

>Mission impossible?
There's always a slot for a new prostitute

swedes not allowed in this thread

Nice flag, you are not only stealing bikes but flags either?

Don't make us redirect the refugees to your border.

Aren't you getting tired of seeing old fat bald 50+ norwegian faggots come to your country and take away the (usually) qt girls?

we will build wall

We will acquire trebuchets.

>Build wall along sweden which isn't sending shit
>But nobody ever says to build wall against Russia
Bunch of cowards

>implying your women will allow that

I just answered OP's question. Fuck you, guys

Something is telling, that would never happen. You love them too much, don't you? I've been to Stockholm some time ago (before the immigration crisis) and 7 out of 10 people I met there where sand-niggers. I was like ''What, is this Congo?'' I don't even want to imagine how it must look by now.

You are fucked and cucked and you have no problem with that at all. Why?

But i was asking seriously. I'm sick of seeing those guys with flip girls who probably have grandchildren their age.

Incidentally, people have started to look down on said guys. It used to be a status symbol back in the days. Now people think the guy is just an old pathetic pig

Well, on a personal level I don't mind it too much. Sure it's a damn shame, but my dual citizenship will allow me to seek refuge on Åland once the shit hits the fan.

The survey said that there's only 24% swede left who likes refugees. It used to be 62% few months back

Just my 2 cents

>>But nobody ever says to build wall against Russia

>lots of qt russian vimmin in northern Norway

do you actually belive that the natives there wants a wall? kek

>Implying prague is different

>Hate Sweden
>Thinks life will be amazing in Norway
Boy, you are in for a rough wakeup.

>Russian women
>Not spies, gold diggers and criminals

>people have started to look down on said guys.

no they aren't u stupid fak. It's so common now that people don't give a faking fak about it. Only u care

Good luck getting them up the mountains. You barely got your own king's corpse down from there..

DELET THIS

>no they aren't u stupid fak. It's so common now that people don't give a faking fak about it. Only u care
Am i missing some mainstream meme or norgetråden meme here? Are you pretending to be one of them?

>> spies, gold diggers and criminals

sounds like fun

Are you a closet gay?

If that sounds like fun, then you'll love what Sweden got cooking up for us

Is there lots of finnish construction workers in the north?

no, I stopped caring years ago about it.. I probably see 20 couples every fucking single day

Yeah okay, but why the tardspeak?

>you'll love what Sweden got cooking up for us

are all the swedish grills in Oslo also spies, gold diggers and criminals?

Hot damn thats alot of spies, gold diggers and criminals then

>tardspeak

becuz da wordz are shorter, I'm lazy

Don't think i've ever seen a finnish construction worker. At most, you work in the fishing industry as butchers, or restaurants as waiters.

Come on, you know it's not true. You have a zero chance as a sand-nigger in here, not talking about Prague, but Czechia in general. Same in Poland and Slovakia.

Have I said I hate Sweden? No, it just never ceases to amaze me how Swedes are not giving a zero fuck about imigrants raping their women and children. On the contrary, they welcome them with open arms, whenever they have an opportunity to do so. Not to mention No-Go Zones.

Though keep in mind, i only worked as a private carpenter, so i don't know the exact composition of a typical construction firm other than it being full of poles, balts and occasional african.

el noruegANO

>it just never ceases to amaze me how Swedes are not giving a zero fuck about imigrants raping their women and children. On the contrary, they welcome them with open arms, whenever they have an opportunity to do so. Not to mention No-Go Zones
You're pretty delusional and need to stop believing Sup Forumstards. No wonder you think Norway is your personal paradise with such levels of ignorance.
Also
>actually believing no go zones shit
snopes.com/politics/religion/nogozones.asp

user thinks he can have a high educated norwegian gf

>5 years from now user alsol have an asian gf

can't make this shit up

gypsies have no issues, why would arabs have?

>5 years from now user also have an asian gf kek

can't make this shit up

>You're pretty delusional and need to stop believing Sup Forumstards
I've got a few friends over there in Sweden, I've been in contact with. So, let's just say my ''delusional'' opinion is not based on a Sup Forums board.

>No wonder you think Norway is your personal paradise with such levels of ignorance.
Why so much of exaggerating? Is something triggering you? Having a bad day, huh? I just said that I like your nature and living there would be a good idea.

>with such levels of ignorance and delusional
Again, calling me delusional and ignorant, yet using the website that covers urban legends as a solid argument.

>gypsies have no issues

>I've got a few friends over there in Sweden, I've been in contact with. So, let's just say my ''delusional'' opinion is not based on a Sup Forums board.
And so do i, as well as being there at least once a month, while belonging to the same culture group and language.

>Why so much of exaggerating? Is something triggering you? Having a bad day, huh? I just said that I like your nature and living there would be a good idea.
You have any idea how many people who thinks Norway is a white man's paradise who come here only to be sorely dissappointed that our girls aren't sucking them off for being white too? And then they develop a burning hatred for Norway because we're not like their dream world. You'd get tired of these people asking you every week how to move here because of some generic attraction to the land.

>yet using the website that covers urban legends as a solid argument.
Snopes is one of the oldest and most credible factcheckers out there. You're welcome to point out where their arguement breaks down.
If they're still not good enough, then here.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-14/debunking-the-muslim-nogo-zone-myth

>And so do i, as well as being there at least once a month, while belonging to the same culture group and language.
Well, you know what they say about opinions. Opinions are like..

>people asking you every week how to move here
Maybe you are spending too much time on Sup Forums?

>You're welcome to point out where their arguement breaks down.
I've read it through. You got me on this one, I admit.

You know, you're alright, and yeah, i should spend less time on Sup Forums. But you know how easy it is to say, but harder to do..

The first video

>Ona Isart
>Comment in Catalan

What is going on here?

What are those people's nationality?

I live in Ålesund you fucking aspie, Kristiansund has one of the highest unemployment rates in Norway athe the moment. Hundreds have lost their jobs here as well, and no one is hiring.

You're ignorant and delusional.

nrk.no/emne/arbeidsledighet-_more-og-romsdal_-1.243699

kult å se en ålesunder her, korsen det går?

D-doxxeanon?
T-Tror jeg må hente kaffen.

>Kristiansund
is non-relevant

I find sex tourists nauseating.

why would anyone go to Norway when they can go to Switzerland?

Han sa kvar han kjem frå. Kva gjer han til ein doxxar?

>
>On the other hand, if you just want to live in the wilderness and enjoy solitude and peace close to civilization, but not in it, Norway might be right up your alley.

Moving to Norway tomorrow senpai

No sea, No fjords maybe?

Swiss people are not kind at all with their immigrants, or so I've heard.

blei litt forvirra på ka han meinte ja.

how the fuck will they know? there literally three different revelant languages and zurich is diverse as fuck

>there are
>relevant
Fix'd

there are no sex tourists. It's a filipine community in Norway.

Imagine if there was a japanese community instead, anime everywhere

>. At most, you work in the fishing industry as butchers, or restaurants as waiters.

Don't forget about Healthcare.

it's really hard if you don't have higher education. unemployment is rising and to get a job as a fucking cashier i had to be an intern for a YEAR