How about army's reputation in your country?

How about army's reputation in your country?

pretty bad, because of history

ISĂ„MMAA KIITOS 1939 - 1945 NEVER FORGET KARJALA TAKASIN

this

Bad because of mandatory military service.

Whenever I see a soldier walk off a plane at the airport, I stand up and applaud them.

Sometimes I cry.

The people here are more concerned about our soldiers safety than what they exactly do lol.

Fine bunch of mates, not even our most left-wing radical parties dislike our soldiers

Waste of time

They are literally worshipped. We have just as many gods as Hindus. They're all our soldiers. And just like in Islam, we pray to them 5 times a day.

Continuation of highschool.

Liberals think all members of the military are war criminals who sign up to slaughter babies.

It was the first self depreciating joke I learned about my country. Them fuckers can't even drive from Wainwright to Cold Lake without a breakdown. Also

>Seakings
>not a death trap

I always thought it's vice versa. You are willing go to a slaughterhouse to defend someone's interest

People always support our military here. They are considered a small group of professionals.
They always call them "our boys" and getting home safely is usually considered more important than the mission here.

I don't like this thread.

No equipment
A few people do it
Reputation isn't bad, as mostly they do peace missions and the local population doesn't hate them for it mostly.
When the shit hits the fan, people want them to go back home.

everyone apart from yanks holds your military in very high esteem. what you got done in Mali was impressive.

They'll kill a bunch of civilians if they don't get a payment raise. Not sure if that's true, but giving my country's history maybe it is.

About some time ago people didn't care about it.

Nowadays they have pretty much most of the country's support.