My girlfriend is chinese, born in china and lived there for ~20ish years until heading abroad to the west for university

my girlfriend is chinese, born in china and lived there for ~20ish years until heading abroad to the west for university

I really fucking love her, she is amazing and ridiculously intelligent/attractive

I found out that when she was in china, she was with a parasitic expat who basically used her like a sex toy, leading her on and making her love him even though she knew he would never love him back, while he also used other women

he pretty much went nuclear on her and I know there's not really any way she could resist him due to chinese culture not teaching good sexual practices and proper self-respect and restraint.

she was desperate to have western interaction due to her interest with the west and lack of companionship who understood her and who were interesting to her since all the people around here were steeped in stifling chinese culture

he was much older, maybe 40 while she was 20, had money like she wasn't used to, and he treated her to things in exchange for sex

do you guys think its unreasonable for me to be bothered by this, or is it something that is excusable because of all the cultural and situational issues

thinking about him fucking her and using her disgusts me but I don't know how she could have resisted it

cuck

cuck

gud netorare scene mnnnn

this /thread

cuck

cuck

why anglo are such cuck?

you're taking that guy's sloppy seconds so yes it's perfectly normal to be bothered about this
just dump her and find another one

>my girlfriend is chinese
>when she was in china, she was with a parasitic expat who basically used her like a sex toy
>he treated her to things in exchange for sex

literal whore, drop her like the trash she is

It gets even worse: you're english.

no hymen no diamond

There's like, a million asian cuties who are pure cute young virgins lol

>go to a traditional culture to find a pure gf
>turns out she was a literal sex slave

cant make this shit up

First off nice blog fag. /adv/ exists you know.
Now, why would you be bothered by it now.
She was abused, and probably
It's in the past, and half the world away. You two will probably never see him again.
It should bother her, not you.

But you two should support each other. (It's redundant and goes without saying, but this is Sup Forums...)

I am Chinese and I live there until I was 10

nice blog

>fat beta low tests who faps to anime demanding virginity

Never think about your gf's past. It will just drive you insane. Especially if you're one of us.

stop being such a fgt... if you hold onto the past it will ruin you

She is nothing but a whore.

And how is the guy a parasite, he left a lot of money in China, hes more the opposite.

You will literally never be able to stop imagining him smiling while he choke fucks her and spits on her face.

shhhhh this is Sup Forums, you're supposed to meme and funpost

cuck hahaha

Don't let this /r9k/ scum mentality get to you, if you love her who cares?

All of these people calling you cuck are virgins f33m

>precucked by alpha davido chang

She's been JAVd I guarantee it.

Its not unreasonable. Leave her

>its ok if your gf is a prostitute user!
>theyre just jealous virgins!
>YO PEDRO GET OFF DA INTANET
>s-si senior tyrone

Most white girls have like 20 guys they've slept with these days anyways. Bow wow.

When an asian girl says she's been with one white guy, she means she's been with 10

I wouldn't leave her
Also this

get over it

What do you mean one of us? Autists?

>cucked by jackie chad

kek

Turks.

this, also she went rawdog I promise it

I just posted it on adv, I thought it was appropriate here since I think a lot of the issue came from the cultural difference and the fact that she just doesn't understand what is and isn't acceptable sexually because her culture was more or less abstinence only until marriage so she had to make up the rules by herself and was taken advantage of

it bothers me that she was used like that and that she was taken advantage of, and I can't help but lose respect for her because of it. there's no way she could have known about all of the tricks these guys have to use on asian girls but the fact that it worked on her makes me think less of her

she cried for maybe 2 or 3 hours when she told me. it's not a problem when she's around me but when she's gone I can't stop thinking about it

she said they only had sex twice, and I do believe her, she is so obviously inexperienced in bed but even still it really fucking bothers me

RICE'D

cuck

>do you guys think its unreasonable for me to be bothered by this

It's not unreasonable but dwelling on it really does nothing for you or her. Just look toward the future and if you think she is the right one then put a ring on it (if you believe in marriage)

>Dating a Chinese girl in a UK university

Its like dating a leper+ you're a cuck

>only had sex twice
>cried for maybe 2 or 3 hours
I don't believe it, i think it was more, she wouldn't be that upset if it only happened twice and she left quickly.
She doesn't want you to think less of her, so she lied about the number.
And i don't think it's a cultural thing, she was probably just an inexperienced girl who fell for an asshole.
Just be there for her.
Also all these people saying cuck annoy me, because she didn't cheat on you.

I asked her to come by later today to talk about it, what do you think I should say

>hug her
>let her cry more if she needs to
>tell her it doesn't matter to you
>tell her that it's in the past and that the two of you will never see that asshole again
>the important thing is it's over
>kiss her gently
Say and do things like that.

fun fact : actually she cried because she liked it

on one hand she's better off with you
but on the other she doesn't want to tell you she liked being treated like a slut much better
it's too hard for her to deal with both at once so she cries to you

you unconsciously know this and that's the part that bothers you
just leave her my friend

If you settle down with this chick you'll constantly have this nagging realization at the back of your mind you settled for slut

When she gives birth to your kids that same mouth will have been in God knows where.

user, you are better than this

Tell her you can't date an individual who makes decisions like that.

Cuck: the thread

What's it like to be inside the mind of a cuck?

cuck

You are talking like this guy was responsible for all those tihngs things, but the truth is she was as responsible as he was, and I'm sure she was actually pretty aware of what was going on.
I bet your gf was not as naive as you want her to be.

Everyone makes mistakes.
The fact that you even need our advice on this makes me question your intelligence, and your judgement on her intelligence as well, but all right.

Don't listen to these guys. You're not supposed to be the doubtful pussy in the relationship. The more you care about this, the weaker you are.
You should mention it again now that she's calmed down a bit, talk it over, and tell her that she's an awesome person and that you love her. If you don't, it's going to gnaw on her mind that you might resent her for her past mistake, and it'll eventually break you up.

And please, don't ask Sup Forums for advice again. Ask a personal friend or something, you're not going to get anything useful here.

cuck

to be expected from the english teacher weeb

Say that to my wife's bull, I dare you

yeah, most people make mistakes,
but still there are so many girls with self esteem who will never end up being a fuck toy of an older dude.

this holy shit this lol

how is

how is this even a discussion lol

you are fucking pathetic if you think a man, any man should have to settle for a whore for a girlfriend and future wife

only two problems with what you're saying
>she wouldn't be that upset if it only happened twice
she KNOWS she's "damaged goods". doesn't matter if it was just once
>tell her it doesn't matter
that's user's problem tho: it nags him
either he mans the fuck up about his insecurity or he admits it matters to him and he dumps her. bitterness will only grow and grow otherwise

as a non virgin, i prefer a virgin wife or gf. i dont wanna imagine her getting fucked by a random guy and him cuming to her breasts. if i fell in love with a non virgin one, i'd be ok if her ex was shit at sex and got small penis. so you are 100% fine britlad

Yeah, that's why I question OP's and her intelligence a bit.
This might also be true, bet there's no point wondering about it, and only someone who knows the girl could guess whether or not that is really the case.

But basically, there's no point to worry about the past. You'd be getting cucked even more if you let a dude from the past break you and your gf up. If you think she was aware of what was going on, you should find a subtle way to let her know though, to show her you're not stupid. But make a few jokes about it as well to show her it's not gnawing at you. No forced jokes though.

part of the reason I want to believe the best for her is that she literally offered it up

she had no reason to bring it up and it would have been absolutely trivial for her to never mention it, I couldn't possibly have found out

she would have been able to trick me into believing she was a virgin and it would have worked

loving Chinks (include Japanese) is fucking shameful. where is your damn pride.

dunno, whats its like knowing you'll stay a virgin forever?

OP it is easy as fuck: your lovely chinese girl open full anal access for any US/Brit scum for western cityzenship. It is typical behavior of girls from 3d/2nd world counties - engage with white man. Also in Chine white men are very apprishiated by women, it is clear genetic reasons, wish of rase mixture of any isolated and homogenetic population.

But there are good news - she may be very good wife.

Hahnrei

Face it OP, you're just a cuck. It doesn't have to be all bad, you might even be able to experience new sexual pleasures with your broadened horizons.

Race traitor
You have heard it said
>“The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.”
but this is not so
You child will bear your shame. To wander aimlessly and have no homeland or culture will be their punishment. To have no identity no soul and in an everlasting search to belong. You alone will be to blame for your child's fate. For you planted your seed in ground unintended for you. You do not plant your fruits in the field of your neighbor nor they yours. Keep to your fields and raise your fruit in the proper field.

Takumi-chan is that you? Youre better than her. You dont need women.

>fag op gets cucked by chink chad
>writes an essay loger than my masters papers about it
>posts it on Sup Forums

lel

cuck

cuck

Then she feels guilty about it. You should still leave her though, because it clearly is going to bother you basically forever. And like that other user said NEVER ask for advice here. I don't know if it's your first time here, but we're Sup Forums-tier

Sup Forums has never been wrong about anything, ever. How dare you.

OP:

That can't be real. WHY would you mention you're a fan of undertale while looking for a bull, that makes no sense.

leave her you idiot.

cuck

cocu

your future child

Gibe me shekels and I will restore her virgo with ancient chinese recipe!

cuck

cuck

Going to Sup Forums for advice
Get fucked