Eurasia Risk

Starting a new Eurasia Map. Live out your dreams of conquering!

>Islamic Empire
>Saudi Arabia
>Green

Sweden
blue
Gustav V

>Shamefur Dispray
>Japan
>Yellow

>Super Evil Federation
>Indonesia
>Red

Working on it now.

>Bangers and Mash
>England
>Orange

Indonesia isn't on this map.

I know, put it on Malaysia, point is the evil spreads FROM Indonesia.

I threw you in Thailand.

New Map!

Splendid, now just spread radially

Fill the Saudi Peninsula

Take over all of England!

The samurai will conquer the rest of japan.

>Baltanica
>Estonia
>Gray

>Romania
>Romania
>Purple

Where tf did I get purple from? Meant to say Cyan

Hey Wedinn, I was OP on a long game yesterday that you were in!

Then I won`t lose faith in this thread!

Islam is steadily spreading among the Bedouin people in the Saudi Peninsula. The fledgling nation of Sweden has decided to take a more domestic policy in this session. Meanwhile, across the sea, a new empire has risen on the ashes of the Commonwealth by the name of Baltanica. The samurais far to the east take land for their shogun. A gang by the name of "Bangers and Mash" have managed to spread their influence throughout all of England and Wales. Romania, fighting for their Dacian homeland has decided to wage war on the fellow countries around them.

Here, is their story.

Oh I'm not OP on this thread.

Shit sorry more sweden.

Just saw that, kek.

Expand to the west.

Take the rest of UK under the influence of tasty sausage and pulverised potato. Any extra spreads into iceland.

Continue to spread the word of Islam

The north of japan is taken. Now for the south! Banzai!

Wow...

>Spain
>Madrid
>Cyan

Wedinn strikes again!

Cyan is taken...You've got light green, purple or pink.

I'll take Pink.

Iceland
Red
Latvian Exile Government

Hope that there is a place left

Eyy yo what you doin up there bud?

You've got a choice between light green and purple but be warned, Bangers and Mash WANTS Iceland.

Ayyy being exiled and shit

Give me purple then

Go be exiled somewhere else!

Should I...put the map up now or let you two hash this out?

okay if its possible then

Latvian Exile Government
Purple
Denmark

>Mughalstan
>Mughalnesia

Why the fuck would Hungary take over Romania?
Whoever made that is a douchebag.

Are we starting or waiting for more guys?

I'm more questioning why vietnam, japan and arabia stopped being part of asia.

>Finland expanding it's borders

The samurais have pierced the hearts of their enemies and slowly begin to form the Empire of Japan....watch out Chinese. Meanwhile, the Lord Prophet Muhammad and his sons Qasim, Ibrahim and Abd-Allah are hastily spreading the word of Islam to the masses and Mecca is soon on it's way to be being built. The gang in England has changed their name to the Banger & Mash Boys and are spreading their message of tasty sausages and pulverized potates. The Romanians are eyes the eastern coast of the Adriatic as it was once the home of their Illyrian and Liburnian ancestors! Over in Baltanica, the will of Perun shall spread across all of Eastern Europe, no more SLAVS!!! The Super Evil Federation is expanding outward spreading a message of hedonism and sacrilege! The beautiful country of Spain has decided that the Portuguese and Aragonese and Viscayans have got to GO! Sweden has now instituted a Sami genocide.

New map!

>Serbian Empire
>Montenegro
>Light gray

Oh and the Latvians got exiled and pushed all the Danish out...they weren't using it anyway.

I'ma give you light green. Nice dubs anyway!

Norway and then force my way into Iceland and if spill finland.

Spill into Germany

Spread into the Levant and Persia

Forgot trip

Take Ireland and any extra going to Iceland.

Looks like you've got an extra pair now.

How about an NAP?

>Spain
Take all of Spain, spill southward towards the Africans.

You invading bro?

Expand west, towards Italy. Rest of the roll (if any) goes to taking over Crimea.

Was about to ask you my dear Latvian neighbor.
I agree to a nap.

All I want is iceland you can take the tiles I steal back from me after. You can either accept this or there will be war.

Spread radially, make r bigger.

Finish off japan and head for taiwan and korea.

This is gonna be a blood-bath...

I will only agree if we set up a NAP, I plan to go into france.

No nap however I have no further business in your lands after this.

I don't think you can make it to Iceland. Only two ways in and out and they're blocked by the British.

How about a NAP with me as well, so I can keep my Western lands?

Fight with honour, crowded gaijin dogs.

Then why would you not agree to a NAP? I am not comfortable with you up north without a NAP.

Mighty Romania,

Our diplomats and scouts tell us of your great power and vast Empire. Its in both of our interests to keep Eastern Europe a stable enviroment. If you will, join us in an Alliance of strength and prosperity and we will promote stability between the two of us.

>mfw I'm innawoods and I just took a giant shit

I need an official answer from the both of you. War, no war, NAP? I gotta follow the directions and it seems you're both at a stand-still.

Very well.

I have no interests in attacking him but I will only let him have Iceland if we make a NAP.

I'm willing to force through the british tiles into iceland but only take as much as necessary.

I don't like to make peace with half of the game and then there will be no Action. it will most likely look like a cricket game if that becomes the case.

WE are not becoming allies. You are literally taking land I was expanding into and we both have no interest in attacking each other. Agree to the NAP or waste your points in a war.

start in far northeast asia (russia)as the mongol horde
whatever color is left
roll to expand if I can

War it is then! The aggressor being Sweden!

We are wasting ebin gets and time, decide already

It's not a waste of points if it's for a good cause :^))))

I rolled for Iceland before you and just because you are in the way doesn't give you the right before me.

Hmm...okay. I will make ONE color for you. But now the game is full.

Nope I had my eyes on Iceland well before you.

thanks f a m

I will agree to a NAP if you will help with the war and give some sense to Gustav.

Finishing up map now and writing dialogue.

Shiet didn't see. Well i'm(a) take that shit anyway because muh Nordic shieeet.

I am not willing to meddle with your issues and make unwanted enemies, so I will have to think about it - staying neutral.

I like that you add dialogue to your mupdates. It gives it a nice touch

Yeah even if it takes you time it's still worth it :3

Cant wait for someone to get a nuke and heat up this European shitshow

WAR has been declared!!! The Swedish and their Imperialistic ways have decided it is in their best interest to hold the territory of...Iceland. The Banger & Mash Boys being the holy defenders of the Western Isles will mount the defense!

Meanwhile, in other parts of the world, the Japanese are continuing their conquest of Asia so that they may NEVER be dishonored again. The Evil Federation is radially spreading outward in a radial direction, their culture being based around perfect circles, the only perfect circle to conquer is the circumference of the earth. Romania is feeling the patriotism but what's this?! A new challenger approaches! The Serbs are now taking up arms and have invaded the ancient cities of Turkey! Could this be a clash of cultures?! Baron von Spanish and his Merry Spaniards are marching their way towards Africa after having annexed all of the other indigenous cultures in mainland Spain, you could say it is an act of aggression but you know those Spanish love their conquering of resources. The Latvian Separatist movement has made its way through Germany and it looks like Sweden supports the Rebel Scum. Baltanica has seemed to have taken up a sort of neutral stance and feel quite comfortable. Who is this that I spy in the northeast? Uh-oh, not Mongolians! The will of Allah and his sons has passed into Cyprus and the Levant, but now is Ramadan! Enjoy the fast! Eid Mubarak!

Baltanica and Romania have joined together! Nothing can stop the Baltic incursion! Praise Perunn and may Velnias be cast down to the depths!

New Map.0

SUICIDAL WAR ON ROMANIA
GYPSY GENOCIDE NOW
OPAAAAAAA

Attack Britain.

Keep claiming France and Germany

Defend the attacks and Invade Norway!

Squash the Serbian bug.

Okay, before we start an official attack! How do you guys want to go about this? Dice rolls or end number values? I think you should roll dice and the end number value should be how much you claim, 0 being ten. Throw a suggestion at me.

I have to go to the barren wasteland that was once the sparkling pearl of Central Asia, inaccurately depicted as still existing on this map, The Aral Sea. The ultimate testament of humanity's ignorance of its own crimes upon herself and the world she lives in. I have to go there to grieve.

whoops here's the trip