Oh boy. Cant wait to brose Sup Forums

Oh boy. Cant wait to brose Sup Forums

>AyyMD "INTEL IS DEAD. BURY THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN"

>Inshills "WE WILL EAT YOUR UNBORN BABIES IF YOU GO RYZEN"

Can we just have normal, civilised discussion? Specs and all?

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-1700x-benchmarks-leaked-beats-kaby-lake-ipc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WILL EAT YOUR UNBORN BABIES IF YOU GO RYZEN

INTEL IS DEAD. BURY THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN

INTEL IS DEAD, LONG LIVE INTEL!

Civilized discussion ?
> THIS. IS. TECHNOLO/G/Y!!!!!!

If I wanted to have a gay ass civil discussion i would go to reddit

I legit don't understand why Sup Forums is like this

One half is anti-consumerist while the other fucking shills for companies. Literally who cares about "HURR DUURRR MY BRAND IS THE BEST ECKSDEE"

STOP BUYING INTEL AND START PRE ORDERING RYZEN NOW

'Cause its fun, its fun to do bad things, like smoke with cigarettes

I think Lisa Shu was born with ambiguous genitalia
so his parents raised him as a girl

rude. she is very beautiful

TAKE THAT BACK NOW

If you didn't know who that was in that picture you would think "oh thats a picture of an Asian businessman"

no, because i don't assume people's gender

> oh hai nice to meet you, whats your pronoun?

ryzen is fucking overrated. you fucking underage shitkids are so fucking retarded. it's almost as bad as when you thought poolaris wasn't shit. unless you're doing multi-threaded workloads like video encoding you probably don't have much use for 8 cores @

actual fanboys, that's why it's fun to annoy them by waving benchmarks/prices/news articles/memes in their faces

as far as ryzen goes everyone knows the preliminary benchmarks are very promising and there's only dickwaving to go around before the real benches come on mar 2. in the meantime you might as well annoy the faggots who are so emotionally invested in one outcome or another.

we'll get real benches sooner than expected

NDA lifts feb. 28

summed up right here

that's a fucking man.

anyone remember that computer review show from the 80s and 90s that had that ugly ass woman on it and when ever they would have a guest they would totally ignore her and only talk to the male host, its like they pretended she did exist

>5 GHz
Hello housefires

Finally.
Thank AMD for getting their shit up.

I will gladly wait for Intel i7-8700K because Intel will get serious competitive again and beat Ryzen in the next gen.

Performance stagnation had last so long because AMD CPU kept losing to previous gen Intel CPU so Intel doesn't need to improve it.

No it won't. Intel plans too far in advance to actually respond to this. They'll make something up about how their manufacturing costs went down in the new generation, and then take a hit to their margins to compete on price.

>beat Ryzen in the next gen
It would be good but I doubt it. First they have to stop being such jews about their prices.

Chubby Lisa :3

intel doesn't lower their price lmao
they just keep upping it like they've done the past ten years
competition just makes them produce better chips (1% performance increase over the past 3 fucking years, when you count clocks all they did was up the base clock speed a tad to get those increases) not cheaper.
fuck intel for that reason.

I really like what Ryzen offers. It won't beat intel single core performance, but it is monstrous in multithreaded applications and multitasking.

It has pretty big cache, individual core overclocking and parking.

I think the reviews will be largely mixed as well, but overall positive.

I'm anxious to see how the datacenter responds to Naples more then anything else at this point.

can you imagine this genius of a woman facesitting you
hngh
wonder if she has cute feet

Was that Kim Komando? Or was that another show?

Can't wait to go from my trusty old [email protected] to a more than likely 1700x, i assume that the overclocking between the 1700x and 1800x won't be ridiculously different

Have some OC I just made.

Neets pajeets holding i3's saying it's better than an 8350.

>still no actual review benchmarks out
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I suggest you look up a balance sheet of intel vs amd to see the mountain amd has to climb.

>I suggest you look up a balance sheet
??? Available funds mean less product sold in future???
Nigga you retarded. It's already selling out on pre order.

go back to plebbit with your sense of humor

people who want to discuss tech/software seriously moved to other boards long time ago
I only look into Sup Forums like once a week because Sup Forums Sup Forums is only about consumer tech and most threads are always the same

As it stands right now. Getting a 7700k is better for normal use + gaming. R7-1700 only if you're doing heavy encoding work.

4 Faster cores > 8 slower cores
At least for now.

The IPC has been shown to be almost exactly the same, the only difference is where they clock. And we don't have much said about overclocking the 1700x and 1800x, but from what I've read, we have heard the 1700(non x) can get to 4ghz, from its base of 3ghz, we don't know if this means the 1700x and 1800x could get to 4.4 and 4.6 respectively, but that would make them basically on par with the 7700k in single threaded.

I'm not trusting non official benchmarks. No point in speculating until that gets released.

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-1700x-benchmarks-leaked-beats-kaby-lake-ipc/

>open this thread thinking people will heed OPs words and have a discussion
>mfw
kill yourselves

Intel is doing literally everything to fuck themselves over.

They couldn't stand spending 2 bucks extra on solder so they used shitty thermal paste instead. Delidding 7700k actually brings temps down by 20 degrees which puts it somewhere on Skylake levels while getting better performance.

But no, we need those 2 dollars for Israel senpai. It's like you can't make this shit up, and people wonder why the Jew stereotype is real.

amd will gain much market share because of Ryzen
mark these words