I heard it's not socially acceptable to wear the German flag in Germany. Is this true?

I heard it's not socially acceptable to wear the German flag in Germany. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CID_ppgm6yI
youtube.com/watch?v=lRERFvfb27w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

I have seen many people here with flags on their shirt, and not one of them has been a German flag. So this is why I kind of believe my gf when she says this.

pathetic

8-|

If I put the German flag on my car other people go insane. Nobody lets me merge, pedestrians give me the finger, traffic is horrible in general. Only cyclists' behavior doesn't change much because they're dickwads all the time. Same thing with my German flag-sprouting backpack. Of course this time I get insults thrown at my face or being made fun of by women who usually would just ignore me passing by. In school, college, work, everywhere it's the same. It's just a fucking flag guys, holy shit calm down. Nobody is making a fuss when somebody's wearing a sweater with the UK Union Jack.

End of rant.

>it's not socially acceptable

No. It is just not common. You will never see something like pic related in the streets here because... no idea actually. Just not fashionable.
But if you do nobody cares. Gf for example has an "I

I wish they'd bring back the imperial colours.

it is acceptable to wear the cuck flag aka black red yellow

but who would want that?

What If I say that in Spain it's trendy to wear jackets with small germany flags where the shoulder ends? Not veeery trendy though but quite.

Because Germans are fucking retarded.

You can wear an Austrian flag all day.

Orange is always fashionable.

Okay if it's not fashionable, why are american and UK flags so popular to wear in Germany?

Because America finds a way to creep into every society

>UK flags so popular

Well, the unionjack is literally a meme flag in the pop culture. Pretty sure nobody cares for the country itself.

>american

I barely see them, tbqh. Mostly it is some queers like that one guy at my work who is a huge cowboy-boo that is running around in these boots, hat etc. or it's wanabe army fags.

Yeah, way better than the German flag for cloths. Just imagine how stupid a shirt that is just 1/3 black, 1/3 red and 1/3 gold would look...
Just searched for fun for "germany shirts" on amazon and even I as someone who loves his country would not wear any of them because they look either tryhard or just like shit.

Well maybe because your pic related is cringeworthy as fuck.

They can look pretty cool. Like those football shirts these guys are wearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=CID_ppgm6yI

> I barely see them, tbqh
I have seen at least 30 people wearing shirts with an American flag/American flag print, and I've only been here a few days. This is a conservative guess too. I'm in west germany though, so it could be different for you.

A
FUCKING
SLICE
OF
ALBINO BACON

>be German
>put up German flag in Germany
>German police tells you to put them down because it will """""provoke""""" people

youtube.com/watch?v=lRERFvfb27w

They were pretty popular on coats here for awhile espicially with mod/indie types. There was time where half of Manchester had parkas with the German flag on them.

Because our youth is so influenced by the americans that they can tell you who the first President of the US is, but if you ask them who Otto von Bismarck is they just give you a confused stare and no answer

Do they have mods in Spain?

The muh heritage types that used to fly German flags are taking then down where i live. Used to see then all over the place but now they are gone

desu it was considered a white trash thing here, but since muslim attacks it's '''cool''' to do it.
Maybe if someone blow the Reichstag up it will be a trending thing among krauts.

Just accept that the Anglo-style is always fashionable.

because secretly they love this flag more