Post innovative tech

Post innovative tech.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Griffin-BreakSafe-Magnetic-USB-C-Cable/dp/B01CQTK6GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's pretty neat NGL. Doubt I would buy it when it's so bulky though

Literally babby's first niche retro tech circlejerk gif that everyone's seen a million times, diversify a little will you?

Tbh that keyboard was shit outside of being neat

this fucking cable

>slightly larger keyboard that moves for no fucking reason

I want those cases

I miss SGI...

I miss Apple when it did good shit.

>ngl
What the fuck

It means not gonna lie, grandad.

Why doesnt every cable have this?
Is it expensive? Or does Apple have a patent on it?

Patents

GREATEST
INVENTION
EVER

Fuck you Tim Cuck for removing it.

Very aesthetic

amazon.co.uk/Griffin-BreakSafe-Magnetic-USB-C-Cable/dp/B01CQTK6GU

there's a 3rd party alternative

>Grip
>Cases covering up screen

>he doesn't know how to hold a phone
>he uses a phone case

look at the reviews retarded, it does simply not werk

But don't surfaces have it ?

Microsoft and Apple share patents

>he doesn't know how to hold a brick

this.

what.is.the.point

It means you spent more time explaining it than just typing it out in the first place, dumbass

that's from 1997

It baffles me that they removed this. Tim Cook is a fucking retard whom needs to be taken out back and shot.

>It baffles me that they removed this

i have had nothing but apple laptops since 2007 and although i have gone through a bunch of magsafe chargers, i never had any of them melt.

A simple use of legitimate cable coating instead of degrading bubble gum would have fixed the issue.

Problem is not the charger it is the idea, debris gets in there or it attaches onto something else not intended. forget the laptop, it has burned houses down

there is more a chance of the contacts getting dirty and shorting pings more than a female connector on a laptop

>gone through a bunch of magsafe chargers

You realize non-Apple chargers never break at all, right?

>what Sup Forums thinks sex with a woman is like

Yep. Also look at the Macbook.
>That connectivity
>That keyboard
Those machines were a dream come true.

you can have sex with a woman?

flipping the camera actually looks retarded though.

That one, of course.

>Gripping a phone ever
>Not simply resting the phone on your pinky finger and edge of palm while supporting it with your thumb.

Because you're retarded.

>sex with a woman

That one, I guess.

Not really

Actually, smaller PCs existed before that.

looks like the nintendo switch its so bulky

WAIT WTF?!?!?!? Brendan Irbe didn't invent VR?

Waiting for pics of Microsoft's Courier and HP's Slate.
Maybe also pics of Microsoft's Kin phone as well.

Apple patents everything. They would patent the wheel if they invented it and every car would have to run on tracks like russians.

>See this thread
>Thinks it will be about innovation
>Just consumer grade shit with very few posts about real innovations.

Wow this is the famous Sup Forums.

These are isolated sloppy cases. People probably shorted it by accident, it is pretty easy with the conectors so exposed, so any hair, metalic paper or even rubish could short it.

Real innovation

Can't wait for the day when things like this can become actual desktop replacements.

Every laptop should have handles and D-rings.

Why would anyone have expected you to lie in the first place? If they did have that expectation, why would you expect 'NGL' to satisfy their concerns?

>The basic concept of MagSafe is copied from the magnetic power connectors that are part of many deep fryers and Japanese countertop cooking appliances since the early 2000s in order to avoid spilling their dangerously hot contents.[2][3][4] Apple was granted US Patent No. 7311526 on MagSafe ("Magnetic connector for electronic device", issued in 2007) as MagSafe was deemed to be a sufficient improvement due to the connector being symmetrical and reversible, and the fact that magnets within a connector are arranged in opposing polarities for improved coupling strength.
t. Wiki

fuck that looks so comfy

>MagSafe is copied from the magnetic power connectors that are part of many deep fryers and Japanese countertop cooking appliances

Another "Apple innovation". BAKA.

Had real Linux on it.

'no'

Manlet? Consult dictionary for "innovation".

>implying

>every new application of an old concept is an evil dastardly rip-off especially if it's a company I don't like whose inflated popularity makes me feel insecure

>jobs stole practically every "invention" or "innovation"
>even shamelessly ripped of picasso's quote

Yeah, no.

"""it""" will transform how we think about transportation.
Remember when this was a thing?

t. can't read
t. didn't see OP pic

>pushing technologies forward by correctly implementing them in a way that people actually want is meaningless because my fee-fees are hurt
virtually every major piece of hardware and software you use today is "stolen" in one aspect or another, that was how the industry worked in the '80s

It still is. I see security guards patrolling around in these things at large campuses.
Oh you meant for normal people. kek

On this shit right now. I own two in fact.
The regular edition is all right.
I also own the special edition? It's a completely different (GOOD) device. It was twice as much, but it's more than twice as nice.

Apple always removes cables and changes to something new so that people need to pay for new extra dongles and stuff.

>virtually every major piece of hardware and software you use today is "stolen" in one aspect or another, that was how the industry worked in the '80s

Yeah, but not many had the gall to claim they invented it when they did not and then claim it as their own and stick patents on minute changes to someone else's idea.

I understand what you mean but Jobs was shameless.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

sauce? sexy as fuck

sure, but honestly who really cares as long as the product is good and pushes ideas forward, in the end it's still just a bunch of rich fucks gaming other rich fucks, let their lawyers work themselves into a frothy lather over that shit

Mirrorless APS-C and Fullframe.

Sharp

USB c is better desu, a great connector than any apple made shite

>old enough to remember when HP Jornada first came on market
>picture says Jornada
>I thought it was Jordana all this time

Mandela effect?

no, its just you being a retard.
"Jornada" is a word in spanish used to describe your normal working day.

take your shitty made up acronyms to >>>/reddit/ fagtron

Only company I can see doing it is Microsoft with their desire to have one core OS for everything. They already are working towards that. However, I haven't even played with a lumia to know how it works though. I'm sure it's not great.

Sheee. It's for creep shots.

What's it like maintaining aim on one of those? Since you're rolling you don't have to deal with the way the body bobs and sways when walking.

I like my laptops like my women

Get raped and kill yourself you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Might not like the company, but Gotta give credit where credit is due desu