Who is the most under appreciated genius?

Who is the most under appreciated genius?

me

me

this

Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson

MY D ICK

me

mwe

Ima girl btw ;)

not ur mom

>terry a davis
>genius
kek

t. CIA nigger

terry

shut up cia nigger!

I bet you don't even know what is a random number, cia nigger.

Jacob Barnett

ya you keep believing that

>that picture

That is obviously trolling. A mathematician would not write:

e^(pi)/11.9999 , they would just write -1/12

e^(pi) is EXACTLY -1 (from Euler)

and

0.9999... is EXACTLY 1
so 11.9999... is the same as 12

And why on earth would some indefinite integral that is less than -1/12 be anything special?

If this is a joke then you are trying to entertain a very small niche of people.

Alan Turing by far.

He's up there with Newton, Einstein and Darwin. Seriously.

but he was a faggeeeet

also

>Darwin

kys fedora faggot atheist reddit nerd ... how can you unironically put Einstein and Darwin into one sentence?!

Are you insane?

Well the fedora tipper puts Alan Turing in the same group as Newton. He likely was just mentioning all scientists he knew about.

I simply mentioned the giants in science who basically changed everything. Copernicus and Galileo made some impact too, but no, I didn't just name scientists I knew about.

Terry is the high priest of God's third temple, TempleOS. He does the continual offerings. He maintains the temple.

Terry was gifted with divine intellect. He made the temple himself. 64 bit multicore cooperative multitasking. He created his own file system, compiler, boot loader, language (HolyC). It is 640x480 16 color, God said it is a covenant, like circumcision.

By definition Terry is the greatest genius alive, and most certainly the most underappreciated.

Another jigger added to the non-person list. You will be executed with an A-10.

Hi baby

>literally doing the shocker

not sure what to think of this

more like overappreciated

shit get fuck you

This is a product of an under-appreciated, and divine intellect.

Is that ol' Tezza Dazza???

Sheldon Cooper.

You're. Welcome.

them

Tits or gtfo

Ashton Kutcher can't program

t. MIT nigger
it's fucking algebra, NIGGER

/amen

under-appreciated? Maybe by the public at large, but in industry they are widely heralded as some of the greatest computer scientists of all time.

>-1/12
A REAL mathematician would write

⎳ n
n=1
Lets see if Sup Forums doesn't fuck up my formatting.

the guy who invented the sandwich

linustechtips

>If this is a joke then you are trying to entertain a very small niche of people.

Autistic individuals have greater memories as brain abnormalities from birth. This increased memory capacity gives us the perception of genius. Those not on this level have devices and ways for memorization. Everyone is on par with one another, whether autistic or not. The difference is an edge over the other with expanded memory as a hedge.

Can't argue with those digits.
DIJKSTRA
SHANNON
TARJAN

Don't you dare talk about Barnett this way

Your mum