/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user orders a soldering station, receives a LCD Separator instead • user manages to pick a lock • user gets a CREE to complete his EDC set posts his Chinese watch collection • user shows off his Magicforce with gateron blues • user receives a holster for his flashlight • user receives a banan plush • user worries about the safety of this cavity massager • user gets a pikachu hitler sticker • user gets a couple of things he didn't expect a phone holding ring already attached to a case and a vinyl record he thought was a CD • Zapals refunds pay shipping only "free items" after they don't arrive thought Zapals isn't a total scam according to this user who still had his Orico HDD adapters show up • Awful Reviews returns with another awful review • user shows off his new Miller ML202 18650 charger/power bank and a new Sanrenmu • user receives the Tuna earphones • user is happy with his multimeter • user buys flag, comes with free stickers • Lenovo $1 mouse pops up on eBay again Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/2400-DPI-6D-Buttons-Adjustable-LED-Optical-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Mice-For-PC-Laptop-/272394907295
thetwelfth.aliexpress.com/store/2304028?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.zVuKfR
aliexpress.com/item/BOBO-BIRD-A0910/32738718900.html
aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Brand-Benz-Leather-Watches-Men-Waterproof-Fashion-Casual-Sport-Quartz-Watch-Business-nomo-Wristwatch-Relogio/32740872958.html
aliexpress.com/item/BERING-Brand-Luxury-stainless-steel-Watch-Men-Business-Casual-quartz-Watches-Military-Wristwatch-waterproof-Relogio-New/32790877622.html
aliexpress.com/item/anther-18-colors-Men-and-Women-Quartz-Watch-Hot-Style-Fashion-Vintage-add-box/32768908246.html
aliexpress.com/item/arsch/32590476308.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_580666.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_590406.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_292915.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_372954.html
aliexpress.com/item/Color-dolch-mechanical-keyboard-keyboarded-personality-pbt6-g-7g-filco-cherry-3000-3494-keyboarded/32746758706.html
aliexpress.com/item/Little-Lightning-Wall-Sticker-Wall-Decal-Removable-DIY-home-decoration-art-Wall-decors-Free-Shippin-621/32279701872.html
aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Retro-steam-punk-typewriter-mechanical-keyboard-keycap-108-104-87-keys-for-gaming-gamer-keyboard/32785787555.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mechanical-keyboard-104-keycap-PBT-kit-modifier-keycap-Cherry-mx-switch-TKL-87-104-keyboard-enter/32666254162.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-Metal-Keycaps-Golden-Keyset-Key-Caps-For-Cherry-MX-Switches-And-Kailh-Switches-Mechanical/32667091323.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-Metal-Keycaps-Golden-WASD-Keyset-Key-Caps-For-Cherry-MX-Switches-And-Kailh-Switches/32670131584.html
aliexpress.com/item/Jaragar-Sport-Racing-Design-Geometric-Triangle-Design-Genuine-Leather-Strap-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Automatic/32739968634.html
aliexpress.com/item/MEGIR-Chronograph-Casual-Watch-Men-Luxury-Brand-Quartz-Military-Sport-Watch-Genuine-Leather-Men-s-Wristwatch/32617052871.html
aliexpress.com/item/Orkina-Black-Skeleton-Designer-Flower-Engraving-Genuine-Leather-Strap-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Automatic-Watch/32550090503.html
aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Gold-Full-Steel-Case-Black-Analog-Dress-Genuine-Leather-Strap-Men-Quartz-Watch-Reloj-Hombre/1765629204.html
aliexpress.com/item/German-Reich-Eagle-Iron-Cross-Insignia-of-N-Germany-1933-45-German-Army-WW2-Vinyl-Car/32701105725.html
aliexpress.com/item/Nomos-Quartz-Watch-For-Men-Women-Lover-Wrist-Watches-Top-Luxury-Brand-Reloj-Hombre-2016-New/32753295830.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Casual-Men-Women-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Leather-Business-3AMT-Quartz-Watch-Men-Wristwatch/32761394875.html
tomtop.com/car-toys-1175/p-rm5885r.html
youtu.be/V4B6L2C9q30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you guys saving up for 3.28 sales? If I recall, most phones that are popular are being jacked up in prices. RN3P is now $30 up, Cool1 is $10 up and others too. It's for a day of discounts come 3.28, aliexpress' anniversary. I recommend that you keep the coins for coupons.

unban zambz

Go back to r9k zambz

FeelsBadMan, anyone else getting this message?

ebay.com/itm/2400-DPI-6D-Buttons-Adjustable-LED-Optical-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Mice-For-PC-Laptop-/272394907295

>$1 Lenovo mouse for $0.77
Select "Mini Gaming Mouse"

>Lenovo branded
>quite small
>~1M cable
>blue sensor
>it just werks, nothing fancy

Thanks Australia.

The system is busy you fucking faggot. Come back tomorrow.

Fucking postNL asking for a customs form when Gearbest already stuck one on there. Gonna get chinked by customs

Never had this problem with AliExpress and I'm A4 buyer.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got myself a Bobo Bird watch from alie for 15 dollars. Looks great, feels great. The strap also, tho the chink straps tend to have durability issues.

It's all wood bamboo watch. Cant wait for the Summer, gonna get so much chicks with this watch. Its not waterproof, but I will be swimming in pussy instead.

Watches should be worn higher up the arm, above your wrist.

And I doubt you'll get chicks, fatzo.

From the thumbnail I thought you had just drawn a watch on your wrist

more like swimming in mayonnaise

What's the dial diameter?

Nah this will get you swimming in the millennial pussy juice you desire

thetwelfth.aliexpress.com/store/2304028?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.zVuKfR

jelly skeletors need not to apply

42mm
aliexpress.com/item/BOBO-BIRD-A0910/32738718900.html

I already got DW fake, it's nice but for this watch I went for the hippie angle. Great for beach days.

Try to use a different payment method.

Are there any cheap portable windows 10 computers?

Laptops or you are really talking a small PC that you can put on your backpack?

GPD WIN

you dont want them

Both would be cool. But must be able to run full windows 10 on them.

Why?

Close, but that looks more like a gaming handheld.

Why are all the minimalist watches with a 40mm dial? Those are wider than my manlet wrist.
Are there any like this but with a 30mm dial? AE doesn't have a dial diameter filter...

haha post postNL is the ultimate customs/tax hider in europe. But when people are importing within their own state? OY VEY

Try the Nomos replicas and/or
aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Brand-Benz-Leather-Watches-Men-Waterproof-Fashion-Casual-Sport-Quartz-Watch-Business-nomo-Wristwatch-Relogio/32740872958.html

aliexpress.com/item/BERING-Brand-Luxury-stainless-steel-Watch-Men-Business-Casual-quartz-Watches-Military-Wristwatch-waterproof-Relogio-New/32790877622.html

aliexpress.com/item/anther-18-colors-Men-and-Women-Quartz-Watch-Hot-Style-Fashion-Vintage-add-box/32768908246.html

In both cases, no, there aren't any good and reliable portable PC or laptop on ALI that doesn't cost the same as a good one on the US/EU.

>Close, but that looks more like a gaming handheld

Look again, blindy.

Cube iWorks
Xiaomeme Air
Jumper Air
Onda Obook
Chuwi
Zet

>less than a dollar spent converting to shitpost money
>free shipping

I hope it's nice, I've needed a new mouse forever now

I only have my visa

This watch is quite nice if you have thin wrists, the dial is 36mm
aliexpress.com/item/arsch/32590476308.html

I get this error sometime when it tries to use my saved credit card, which might have expired, never bothered checking.

Eventually I type my credit card manually each time (by choosing a different payment method), and it works this way.

Also, make sure all your credit card details are correct and up to date.

>aliexpress.com/item/arsch/32590476308.html
oh wow, it does look super nice. Thanks senpai

The price has gone up by a lot though, I paid $4 for mine

Stick PC
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_580666.html

Mini PC
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_590406.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_292915.html

Touchscreen Mini PC
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_372954.html

Had my Yotaphone 2 arrive today. I'm pretty happy with it, it's sturdy and the E-ink screen is pretty comfy to use. You get fair bit of ghosting running ordinary android through the E-ink screen but it's bearable, and for reading text and using the UI designed for it, it's nice to look at. My main problem with it is that switching between screens can be a bit awkward at first but you do get used to it. The main AMOLED screen looks great and makes my cheap old IPS monitor look pretty dull in comparison.

Overall it just werks really. A xiaomeme equivalent would probably give you slightly fresher specs for the same price but then you're not getting the dual screen meme, and the Yotaphone is built pretty damn solidly so I don't know how well you'd go finding another comparably built phone.

Main downsides are just obvious shit like lack of microSD - though I'll probably get by fine just with OTG anyway, I've never really needed to store too much shit on my phone. The main camera is only 8 megapixel, though it's reasonable enough given that. Battery capacity will probably be underwhelming but I haven't really had time to get a feel for it.

Pic related is the charger adapter Gearbest chucked in. It's a hunk of shit that you can turn once it's attached to the charger, and it drops straight into powerpoints and could just about slide straight out, so I decided I could do without a housefire. The camera's at least good enough to make my keyboard look much dirtier than it does to the naked eye though. The rest of the shit you get with it is nicely packaged but really just what you'd normally expect, though the earphones are decent and come with double flange tips which is a nice touch.

its shit

too small and cheap

its useable though

Are there any custom roms or are you stuck in android 5.1?

Is fastcardtech legit?

should i buy their 'premium' packaging?

How user friendly are the xiaomi phones?
Updating them in the UK gonna have issues?
Anyone in UK confirm they can use our network?
Was looking at the $240 one on banggood with the 820 snap

>premium packaging
sounds like getting chinked

I haven't had too much of a look at what's available for custom shit, but it seems there's an official 6.01 beta. I'm not going to be in a position to fuck around with my phone for a few days though so I can't check it out just yet.

zzz

mong question

xiaomi are legit and they are 'user friendly'

no

use willmyphonework

The Hublot just came in yesterday. It is pretty big, so I'm thinking I'll only be using it on the winter (southern hemisphere here) or whenever I feel like having a big watch straddling my wrist (which is to say, when hell freezes the fuck over).
The Nomos fake is my daily exactly because it is so inconspicuous and Bauhaus stylish.
I bought the Hublot mostly to test if iOffer was legit.

Yes, similar quality glass, except that the Curren is perfectly set in, with no visible flaws or wrong levelling, while the Nomos fake has a slight angle to the glass setting.
Also, the nomos fake's glass seems to be thinner and somewhat less reflective.

One review said "the rom supplied was bad, had to use official one"
Does this depend on supplier if it's an official rom or what?

Most can't use the B20 LTE band (800 MHz), which is very common in yurop. Check with your service provider to see what bands they use.

I got the mi5 and I love it.

sometimes they install their own one in.

dont worry about ROMs, /csg/ will sort you out there

>order some shit
>order those foam earphone tips after it
>tips shipped a week after the other shit
>tips arrived first

reeeeeeee where's my autism cube and adhd spinner, I don't even need these tips

yeah would want to hear about fastcardtech

White ZUK Z2 is $154.80 on Banggood with code KIMOVILZUK and $145.50 after 6% cashback.

Any chinky keyboards that feel heavy and sturdy and preferably look like old THICC retro keyboards? Something like the Dell AT101W would be cool to see.

No, they sell refurbished phones.

6% cash back?

is therea guide somewhere for flashing zuks

thanks

Is this good?
aliexpress.com/item/Color-dolch-mechanical-keyboard-keyboarded-personality-pbt6-g-7g-filco-cherry-3000-3494-keyboarded/32746758706.html

Linky to the fake Nomos with red numbering?

Is the bottom dial with the seconds hand slightly recessed (like legit ones)?

Tnx user

Its only keycaps, and the feedback says they are fine.

Yes. I use TCB as they have a PayPal payout and their rates seem to be the highest.

Got my lightning wall stickers in the mail today.
What do you think anons?

7,11€
aliexpress.com/item/Little-Lightning-Wall-Sticker-Wall-Decal-Removable-DIY-home-decoration-art-Wall-decors-Free-Shippin-621/32279701872.html

Yea I know they are keycaps

Why about these?
aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Retro-steam-punk-typewriter-mechanical-keyboard-keycap-108-104-87-keys-for-gaming-gamer-keyboard/32785787555.html

aliexpress.com/item/Mechanical-keyboard-104-keycap-PBT-kit-modifier-keycap-Cherry-mx-switch-TKL-87-104-keyboard-enter/32666254162.html

aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-Metal-Keycaps-Golden-Keyset-Key-Caps-For-Cherry-MX-Switches-And-Kailh-Switches-Mechanical/32667091323.html

aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-Metal-Keycaps-Golden-WASD-Keyset-Key-Caps-For-Cherry-MX-Switches-And-Kailh-Switches/32670131584.html

Better ask /mkg/ I think

I'd shit talk such a weird fucking thing but the fact that you seem to have put the time and effort into properly measuring and placing is preventing me

I'm not saying it's tasteful, but it's set up and done proper

thanks i figured it out

great deal

if anyone wants this 10% bang good app discount

>i just exposed my gambling addiction

Which one should I cop?
aliexpress.com/item/Jaragar-Sport-Racing-Design-Geometric-Triangle-Design-Genuine-Leather-Strap-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Automatic/32739968634.html

aliexpress.com/item/MEGIR-Chronograph-Casual-Watch-Men-Luxury-Brand-Quartz-Military-Sport-Watch-Genuine-Leather-Men-s-Wristwatch/32617052871.html

aliexpress.com/item/Orkina-Black-Skeleton-Designer-Flower-Engraving-Genuine-Leather-Strap-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Automatic-Watch/32550090503.html

aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Gold-Full-Steel-Case-Black-Analog-Dress-Genuine-Leather-Strap-Men-Quartz-Watch-Reloj-Hombre/1765629204.html

I like it, also KEK at that efukt tee, do you wear it out in public?

last one looks the best to me.

I wear it in public, in class, on parties, on festivals.
I had people kissing my hands for wearing this, no joke.
Efukt tees are great, I have another one with the pixilated logo.

Now you need to put rings around them to complete it.

Chink'd. Just received a few dust filters like pic related but none of them have holes for the screws. Can I dispute or nah?

I am deliberating whether to go for that or a Yazole

>tfw ordered it for 20€ more just recently
brb killing myself

yeah, it was quite a pain to measure it out.
I wanted to see if these things stick to my wall (Rauhfastertapete) and they do.

I might get this for over my bed, should I?

aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-Banksy-Love-Weapons-Wall-Sticker-120cm-x-172cm-Art-Wall-Sticker-Home-Decor-Bedroom/32389024911.html

They're supposed to be placed in pairs m8.

Are those fidget spinners worth it? I have a fidget cube and I'm mildly satisfied. Does anyone recommend them?

jebus christ I've not seen woodchip wallpaper for like 25 years

They are standard in Germany and basically on every wall you find.

ok dad

Yazole are known to be exceptionally well made considering the price point, so the question boils down to "do you feel lucky, punk?"

That's why Germanistanis are rich - they don't spend any eurobux on interior decor :)

wonder if the chinks will print this on their custom flags they're selling. I heard they stopped selling NSDAP flags

If theyre meant to have holes, then yes you can dispute.

Fortunately, the chinks are still selling nazi eagle car stickers....

aliexpress.com/item/German-Reich-Eagle-Iron-Cross-Insignia-of-N-Germany-1933-45-German-Army-WW2-Vinyl-Car/32701105725.html

That's classy, that is.

don't buy xiaomemes

wat the hell is dis

Just ordered my zuk 2. sweating

Lipo pack gone wrong. Probably stored somewhere hot during shipping, might just be defective from the supplier. Happens to everything with lipos now and then.

A lipo battery which has shat itself

Did you recieve that?
Wow thats crazy.

Just have a solid plan to flash a new ROM (Eu) or Mokee and you should be okay...

>autism spinner
Whats this

How much should I be paying for a nomos rep, $5 or $10? Are they the same shit or different batches (similar to DW reps having varying quality).

It's like an autism cube, but it spins.

Dif sellers have dif quality.
Typical rule of thumb when it comes to cheap Chink Watch replicas, the more money you pay for it, the better the product

This one is under $5 and it actually has the recessed lower dial the legit ones have

Protip: black faced one is hard to read apparently.

aliexpress.com/item/Nomos-Quartz-Watch-For-Men-Women-Lover-Wrist-Watches-Top-Luxury-Brand-Reloj-Hombre-2016-New/32753295830.html

What's with other stores taking their fucking time with the processing delays? I ordered an item and it was taking too long and I just cancelled the order with only 2 days left anyway

As I have posted before, these look better
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Casual-Men-Women-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Leather-Business-3AMT-Quartz-Watch-Men-Wristwatch/32761394875.html

Yeah, I've realized that with my run ins with DW reps, I just saw a lot of listings with almost exactly the same pricing and then some $10-ish ones and didn't want a shit batch.
Thanks mate! I'll have a closer look at the $10 listings and compare to this one.

RC Truck for $40 with the coupon RUI20
tomtop.com/car-toys-1175/p-rm5885r.html

youtu.be/V4B6L2C9q30

It was takes down from Ali. Try DHgate or ioffer.com.