/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Uncle Waffles, edition.

Previous thread :>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker shitposting by providing members(gigdy!) with opportunities for getting /marked/ and b& , by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the "interests" of its members(gigdy!).

>Have a question? Here are some useless links:
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before in order to B8 and B&.
>This is a thread for shitpostink purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites or ELSE.

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/02/24/cloudbleed_buffer_overflow_bug_spaffs_personal_data/
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L
gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for shut down MTV

IPT >

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE. NOW. LEAVE. GET OFF. LEAVE

Are you telling me your not on B*N? Lol!

>no mention of the CloudFlare fuck up
Come on

If they smart enough and looking fo muh pt account they can have it

stupid fucking pajeet

Spare some invites, sirs?

What's the new IRC settings for PTH/Redacted? Like for setting up irssi-autodl and so forth?

I saw it is now irc.scratch-network.net, but what's the announce channel and so forth? Is there a link to this information?

Nevermind. I found it.

This is kind of annoying.

Now waiting for irssi-autodl update.

nice blog, faggot

>back to r/trackers ASAP

/ptg/ belongs in

I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO GO BBACK TO RE..D,IIT. WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE? GO BACK. NOW. NOOOOW!

what did the brokenstones staff mean by this

>doesn't know how to properly use greentext
>outting yourself as a redditor while calling out a fellow redditor

kek

wow rewd

>his first tracker

I think its pretty obvious. You are not meant to pirate using brokenstones. Only download files you have already bought and cant be assed to grab the CD or get the installer from official sources.

What don't you get? Don't use the site to pirate stuff. Upload/Download only stuff you've bought.

Did you just get an invite? I've been waiting for a response for a long time now on bB.

>what did the brokenstones staff mean by this
They meant the copypigs are watching, the tracker is compromised, leech at your own risk, HONEYPOT!!

reminder to change your passwords boys!!!

theregister.co.uk/2017/02/24/cloudbleed_buffer_overflow_bug_spaffs_personal_data/

cloudflare potentially leaked your login details across the web!

i got invited on (red), took just a day. It's your fault for using that plebbit baconbits.

Has the bug been fixed? There's no point changing them if the vulnerability is still there

Yeah, Cloudflare fixed it pretty quick

hi friendly posters :)

i was wondering about what movie tracker i should use as backup. is tc good enough or where can i get an invite to ahd? many thanks posters :)

literally kys lol

i just wanna know where to go while ptp tracker is down man, dont be mean

TehC is enough, however i'd rather be on AHD, but thats a personal thing.

ipt master race
>in before autistic screeching

>tfw life is suffering

vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what discord? will my passwords be leaked?

DELET THIS

Danny looking into window is fourchan's newest memé
>when something happens
danny.png
>Danny does something
danny.png

alpharatio would be p.good if it werent for x0r

I bet she's a tub of fat

Fursonas.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-SADPANDA

EXTERMINATE

after leaking https traffic for 6 months

What the FUCK did they mean by that

please tell me you have beautiful toes

mfw collectors have to change 300+ passwords.

I only have to change 10 because I only sign up for the best trackers.

HDB, AB, BTN, PTP, Bib
fuck the rest

>AB

TAYtO is the best encoder in the world

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start getting excited about what could go right.

?

Someone posted a guide on the autosnatchers unite thread

Cheers

it's trash

Fuck off retard.

fuck off nala

>AB

Youre just jealous.

Who do you guys use for seedboxes / VPN servers?

If I tried to use a digital ocean dropplet for creating my own VPN server for my personal use in torrenting, would digital ocean get mad and disable my account?

I'd like to not exceed $10/month. Bonus points if I get root access to the server, and if the network has decent bandwidth.

i'm actually on there. It's just anime is trash

install gentoo

how the fuck am i supposed to build up buffer on kg

Featured torrents and uploading new foreign films quickly.

GGn tracker down again?

But what about the hardware? The infrastructure?
Where do I go for that?

>MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
anybody else getting 404 on this?

AB is cabal

so now that SHA1 has been successfully attacked, should we start using a different hash for pieces?
we need to fix our protocol!

reeeee

403 needd to sign in to continue
Either way, shit's fucked
fuck off dany

puff -> furfag.

You don't listen to music?

too bad they're an anime tracker, every time i visit there's new updates or seasonal shit but I just don't care because it's anime
props to the staff i guess

I do but they're all curry

>ipt
out

Whats the deal with waffles? I had a what and waffles account even oink when it was around. What's the new hotness?

decibel

hydra.zone

I do but everything I want I can find on Spotify

libble

what a shitty name fuck that never joining.

N*tWh*t.c*

pleb

>no music

Whatta virgin.

I don't listen to music but still Elite on Redacted because autism

Thank you

You mean (RED)?

This, t.b.h.

Seriously? The one response I get isn't even a serious one?

I thought you guys were all about trackers/torrenting. And yet you won't help a bro get started with setting up a proper VPN/leechbox. Something which benefit the entire community.

Wow guys.

I literally just got paid yesterday. I worked a bunch of overtime, I paid all my bills, I have like $100 extra dollars that I can do whatever with.
I'm honestly thinking of just throwing that entire $100 at starting a seedbox.

I just need to know what provider I can safely do this with, that won't end up investigating and inevitably disabling my account. (this happened to me once before with hosterdaddy)

Please tell me a good provider for seedboxes.

Explain to me how I benefit from you having a seedbox in a hard economy

Yes that one. What a terrible name.

I'm just here to collect nala pics whenever kyle gets angry

My seedbox will SEED the torrents.

When you go to download said torrents, your download will be faster, because there's an extra seedbox uploading.

Not that you, specifically, will benefit from my seedbox. You might. But you might not. Depends on if you like the same things I like.

But the COMMUNITY will benefit from my seedbox. Because I know there are other leechers trying to get the same things I'm trying to get.

Unless i'm missing something, torrenting is quite literally powered by cooperation.

whatbox? I see people using it a lot.

Sorry to disappoint you but i'm the one posting them, not kyle, even though the idiot thinks he's a mastermind for making people post a pic of a russian girl while claiming she's a tracker admin.

I've been through quite a few seedbox providers but the one I stuck with was seedhost.eu. Uptime, speed, customer service and price all good. A downside is a monthly upload cap but most of my seeds are long-term so I barely hit half og my limit every month. I now have a storage box.