Are you going on holiday this year? If yes, where? Majorca, Spain here

Are you going on holiday this year? If yes, where? Majorca, Spain here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lT5SpALzjBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm staying in my room.

Road trip from east to west then back again. God help me if my car breaks down.

Will visit Bodrum again , friend has a yatch in Muğla so we could tour around and maybe visit Greek Islands

Probably not. Costs too much on my wage, don't have anyone to go with, and I don't consider going to unfamilier places and doing activities among strangers to be very relaxing. We all know those people who came back from holiday more stressed than when they left. I'll probably spend a few days of my vacation grant this year on scouting for a new car and doing some car fixes, and the rest I'll just piss away sitting around like a bum.

>Mallorca
top unterschicht, ronny

tarnos, france for me and the lads 2bh

>german going to german tourist trap in Spain
A classic.

South Carolina

went on a college booze cruise to the Bahamas in March

>Majorca
Are you going to fight nigerians?

I might go to Bhutan this year.

This summer I'm going to your cunt, but not for holidays.

Finland for the memes

Bodrum is the best place I have ever been to. It has brought me a gf, a teacher of life, a lot of new friends and no depression. This year I am going to visit an other city close to Bodrum. I don't want to visit towns twice

no,what's the fucking point,walk alone chainsmoking judging people nodding my head at the degeneracy, I can do that here for free thank you very much
Might walk through nature,somewere desolate and bleak

Benidorm. Feels good to live relatively near the seaside.

I don't know, I would like to travel but my family's finances are pretty tight again, especially with my mother needing surgery again.

> Majorca
Kevin, was geht?

A german going to Mallorca, color me surprise.

>german travelling abroad
pls no

my parents basement

Going to Serbia, Bosina and a few other places in the Balkans.

No, I had planned to go to Rome, but Europe's too dangerous at the moment.

>color me surprise.
new meme?

Probably nowhere. Maybe messing with my car.

Germans in Majorca.

youtube.com/watch?v=lT5SpALzjBs

Kek.

Stockholm

probably not going anywhere, but I'm hoping that I can go to Asia

Na, Sören, biste Mett, weil du dein Geld für Reisebusse für Antifa-Demos ausgegeben hast?

Going to London with my choir for a weekend or so. Nothing too fancy

>that nig wearing the bavarian flag
lmao

Plan to go to Boland and search my grandmother's village

Going to do some Alp trip with gf in 2 weeks. Staying at Königssee, going to Salzburg, Chiemsee und biking the Alps.
Away from that we only planed Moscow in summer and maybe some bike tour with a mate to Norway/Sweden.

Seems like they fight criminal niggers. Doing gods work right there. And Spaniards hate them. kek.

5 weeks Thailand. Can't wait fæms.

Yes, Noord-Holland and Zuid-Holland more specifically

Sort of
>Joing an ACE Americorps Program
>get to go camping, hiking, and climbing while conducting projects for the National Parks Service
>Stationed in fucking Santa Cruz, Tahoe, and the Olympic Peninsula in Washington
>""""""work"""""" 8 days straight, but then get 6 days off to do whatever the fuck I want
>free lodging
>get $800/month neetbux to spend however I like
>looks great on a college resume
>get to expand outdoor skills and gain free certifications
>can go rock climbing, hiking, surfing, get drunk, and visit friends in those areas during offtime

I start in 3 weeks. Can't fucking wait.

los negros hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

germans are fucking disgusting

i just bought an EU Rail pass for unlimited travel for 2 months straight, and im staying the FUCK out of germany. I will literally go from Poland south around Switzerland into France before setting foot in that shithole.

I'm going to Mongolia because for some reason my aunt lives there. Gonna live there for 6 months because fuck it.

I'm pretty jelly, user. Have fun!

my girlfriend is applying to masters programs so i will probably visit her for 3 months or so unless i can find a way to stay in germany

>tfw only a bachelors in IT
>bachelors is literally toilet paper in germany

Huh, weird. Are you Mongolian?

Also, bacherlors degree is toilet paper in US too.

no it gets you a comfy 70k starting salary as long as your uni was good

Alicante, Spain

>good uni
Doesn't uni cost shittons of money?

GF and I went to Cuba this year. Were visiting Montreal and Quebec City in June. Gonna do a golf trip to Phoenix in the fall with some friends.

We were planning on going to Crete, but with all the migrant problems and the terrorism we are going to Bournemouth instead and it will probably cost more!

maybe in a flyover state. In Texas everyone and their mom has a bachelors degree. If you want to make it far you either need the masters or the connections. Luckily for me I have connections so I don't even need a college degree :^)

why

Dalmatia nigguh

London

Going to Italy next week, I planned to live there for a while but recently I don't think it will last. I feel like a big change. I just graduated, I could go to Australia, New Zealand, USA, South Africa...

Thailand is hot, sweaty, and crowded, it seems really uncomfortable. Not my type of destination desu, and I love backpacking.

Driving my motorbike around Europe. Selling all my shit at home and going to drive around Europe for a while, at least till the weather gets shit.

(Pic not my bike)

>German
>Majorca
Oh fuck off

Sounds like a good plan but what are you doing when money runs out?

Look for a job. I've got a good degree, so I'm sure a few weeks searching in one of the big cities will get me a good enough job.

Or to the Loo

Paris, need to practice my French

why Paris? it's a shit hole outside of the tourist traps

Lots of museums that I haven't been to.

you could probably learn more french with the anons over in /fr/ than you could in Paris.

Poland, Barca and Zante, banging out the lads holidays

Beijing
Although it's not a holiday, it's a study tour.

Thanks! They also have opportunities for foreigners in some of the parks so if you speak good English they're always looking for people.

My sister went to MassArt. At first my family and I thought "oh fuck, she's gonna end up a poor artist," but then she entered the Graphic Design program there and landed herself a great position at Red Ventures Inc making $65,000/year. In a couple of years if she stays with them she'll be making six figures. It is doable here even for a fucking art student, you just have to make the right choices.

That's awesome. At one point I considered working as a Scuba Diving Instructor on Koh Phi Phi off the west coast. Krabi Province in general is supposed to be pretty cool. What region are you going to?

>welcome to Dalmatia
>now get out

fucking beautiful

Considering a vacation specifically so as to lose my virginity(i will be 21yo)

What are some good countries?
No Greece cause i spill spaghetti.No neighbour countries either.

Is israel a good place for that?

Going Krabi aswell, Chang Rai, Chang Mai, Tiger temple with the stair climb, the white temple, etc and then relax at a resort.

Noice, I am fucking jealous. Make sure you get over to Koh Lanta and see the national park there. They have elephants :D

probably cancun

>Multiple friends on vacation right now
>Every day for the past week, my facebook feed is updated with photos of friends in Europe, Japan, NYC, California, etc
>tfw wagecuck who only got 5 days unpaid leave to visit family and friends

ain't going anywhere this year, saving up money to go to new zealand next year for like a month or so
already looking forward to it

Croatia.
Banging all those jobless and underpaid croatian girls at the beach again.

>Majorca

It's Mallorca fucking retard
Besides that place is a tourist trap full of expensive shit like any tourist shit in the world
Suck you don't a a beach kraut

My bro was there. He rented a car with gf and did a road trip along the coast. He stopped a couple of days in a cozy little hotel inland Everytime they left in the morning this old man would engage with them in smalltalk conversation, because "oh España!!", "no English drunks, gut!". Speaking croatian and my bro and gf speaking spanish. Neither of them knew croatian or spanish ofc. Pretty fun. Then bro asked the old man about Yugoslavia, war and shit and the smalltalk of the croatian old man transformed into longtalk and then invitation for lunch with family and drinks and so on.

10/10 Croatia. You dont get this tsundere from smelly french f.i.

I'm still undecided
I was thinking something in Asia this summer

Croatian people really are a bunch of good people if they treat you one of them. I was hitchhiking with my girlfriend in Croatia as well and of course we heard from other people there doing the same as us that many tried to deceive them or were just unfriendly towards them.

Thank god my girlfriend is croatian and ALL THE TIME after she talked to them, they were like "Oh, you are one of us and not one of regular tourist? Why don't you join us for today!". We were invited to stay over, drinking and eating, even fishing for fishes and shells several times in different areas in different parts of the country. Fun times.

11/10 would go again. Even if they are "poor" like a different economy and don't earn that much, they really like to share

I spent a week in Maui last month. I am also going to Vegas in August and Puerto Vallarta in November.

I'd suggest you Central Europe

>inviting complete strangers over to eat, drink, and have fun

It makes me sad that Americans never do this, we are too paranoid. Why can't everyone be this friendly?

My Catalonian gf said all you cunts (along with British and Scandis) go to Spain, drink a lot, behave badly then go back to say Spanish people are drunks and bad people. That's some cuntish behaviour there.

Camp Pendleton, California

Singapore and Malaysia

>my family's finances are pretty tight again, especially with my mother needing surgery again.

wait.. you have to pay for surgery?

>going to malle
>being this degenerate

my room, watching the eurocup

Lol why would you go there?

Go to the red light district in Singapore, there's some real qt hookers there. I didn't catch any STD.

I'm going to Bilbao to fuck the cute basque girl I fuck every year since I'm 16 (21rn). I'll probably end up marrying her someday.

Because instead of mental institutions we have insane people running around raping and killing other people. Bring back lobotomies bros

very clear the bavarians started the fight once again, did you see that flag ?