What is this called in your cunt?

What is this called in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zyu2jAD6sdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The last rattled scream of nationalists trying to separate themselves from the rest of the Kingdom.

or the flag of racists

Haram.

youtu.be/zyu2jAD6sdo

cross of st george

RACIST

Flag of Western Pakistan.

Dad

INGLATERRA LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE

Really? The flag of England now has racist connotations?

Saudi Arabia

It's used by people like the English Defence League, but even then it's a widely used flag by everyone in the country, especially for sporting events. Over the past decade though I've noticed a big increase in use of the Union flag.

Piratas

wtf delet this it's racist

England

Why would a flag that was used during the Crusades and is a symbol of a Christian martyr be used by these? Step up your shitposting.

24% of English surveyed saw their flag as racist in some study a few years ago.

If you see it waving outside someone's house then yeah, my gut reaction would be to assume that that person is racist or at least harbours some questionable opinions. Obviously its slightly contextual i.e. when major sporting events occur but on the whole yeah

Trier, or Genoa

>If you see it waving outside someone's house then yeah, my gut reaction would be to assume that that person is racist or at least harbours some questionable opinions

Dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard

lol you clearly haven't grown up in England....

nope he's pretty much spot on. I'd assume your name is Terry and you drive a white van, unironically eat the pastries from the shop for breakfast and read the Sun.

t. Tory fuck

NB I actually prefer the flag to the Union one.

I don't need to grow up in England to think critically. How does flying the flag of your country outside your house make you a racist?

>implying your capital isn't run by mudslimes
Muh crusades

Merda

I don't understand your references.

Because literally nobody here flies flags outside their house apart from bigoted council estate dwellers, Satan. (Except during Sporting Events as mentioned.)

Yours is run by Africans

muh slavery

lloegr

saxon cucks get called racist for using it for some reason, but the Welsh flag apparently isn't racist

The city of London has a nice coat of arms. Crosses everywhere.

Since you submited to the will of Allah and his messenger, Khan the Khaner, that flag symbolize your loyality to Islam.

>Because literally nobody here flies flags outside their house apart from bigoted council estate dwellers, Satan. (Except during Sporting Events as mentioned.)

Maybe people wont fly the flag because retarded 20-somethings associate your flag with racism. It's absolutely retarded.

Exactly, so you can't understand the context as to why it probably means the person flying the St Georges cross outside their house are scum. Again, I say that as somebody who actually quite likes the flag and wishes it wasn't that way.

>a green and white flag with a big fucking red dragon plonked right in the middle

Absolutely terrible flag design and an eyesore.

>he votes labour and is most likely a paki

Disgusting.

Cruz de San Jorge.

lol, paki

Creu de Sant Jordi.

>el señor nos dirige

kek, you have that written in half spic

I get context is important but racists waving your flag means nothing. It's your country's flag that's been the symbol of England for centuries. That's so fucking stupid.

at least we can fly ours without being arrested for hate speech and gangraped by pakis, my saxon friend

>His culture is different to mine

Everyone has to be like everyone else! Americans fly flags and they're cool, be like Americans!

>59097847 (OP)

Cruz de San Xurxo.

t. actual labour voters (now ukip though) who grew up on a council estate

The cross upsets him because it isnt a moon and crescent.

The flag of Genoa

True.

Absolutely ridiculous that it's considered racist, but it's part of the general trend towards globalism and the fuckers who support it will gladly shut down dissenters by misusing the word racism to shut down patriotism.

We're probably second only to Germany for being cucked.

>Because literally nobody here flies flags outside their house

How did this happen? Tons of people here have flags outside their homes.

Lots of people even have flagpoles in their yard, like me

It's just tacky, patriotism is a different thing to us. Believe it or not, the majority of english people are stereotypical and don't like making a fuss over things

What are you even talking about? It's not a matter of over the top patriotism, it's the simple fact that the flag of England isn't a racist flag in the slightest, it's literally the flag of your country. You have to be ashamed of your flag because some people you don't like have it outside their homes? What the fuck is this backwards regressive bullshit?

Fuck. Crescent moon.

t. labour voting paki living on a council estate who is triggered by crosses

This meme that the British aren't patriotic was invented about 50 years ago and you plebs fell for it hook line and sinker.

We're done for.

Sasannaigh

t. 1/32nd Irish

nice looking flag. is that the old canadian one (pre leaf) or a regional one?

Idk how it happened, kind of agree with but at the same time, the St Georges cross has been used by fascists/skinheads/nationalists over the past 50-odd years so has negative connotations.

Shame 2bh, Welsh and Scots fly their national flags proudly and I wish we could too.

Traditions and symbols of your country that have been established for centuries is tacky? This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

>, the majority of english people are stereotypical and don't like making a fuss over things

muh we like to Queue and don't make a fuss blah blah. Yeah sure whatever, I get that's how you are. But on this topic what you're saying flies in the face of reason.

I don't consider it racist, just dirty and English

t. Wales

lol no. I'm a tory and grew up on a real estate. try harder Gary.

Bratach na Sasana, nó Crois Sheoirse Naofa

>Be England
>Invent "British" identity to perfidy Scotland and Wales into accepting your rule
>Fastforward 200 years
>Completely backfires, English identity is weakening and """""British"""""" is growing
>Meanwhile Scotland and Wales have a stronger national consciousness than ever
>mfw

The English and Union flags are flown everywhere, by everyone. Though the Union one is far more prevalent, it's had a surge in popularity over recent years - I see it every day in flag form and on other such things.

NO

The English flag is not a racist symbol, but it's associated with "white trash" racist nationalists. Flag flying just isn't a normal thing here unless it's an occasion like a sporting event. If you're a normal patriot in the UK, flying a flag wouldn't be a display of it. If you haven't grown up here you wouldn't understand, it's an inward reflection and conviction. There are exceptions of course

Not him but that's the flag of Manitoba. Ontario is basically the same but with a leaf instead of a buffalo. It also flies everywhere.

>saxons need to include the BIG GAELIC FLAGS of ireland and scotland on their flag or they're racist
meanwhile irish people proudly fly the tricolour while english vote for pakis and fly their multicultural flag

it's pretty normal in Wales

KHAN'D

>but it's associated with "white trash" racist nationalists

This alone is fucking retarded. It's the flag of your country..

What are you taking about you platinum spacker, go to America where you can chant and whoop all you want you ape

Flying them generally is. It's too brash

>s that the old canadian one (pre leaf) or a regional one?

Regional. Manitoba.

I rotate every few days between this one, the Canadian flag, and the Union Jack.

Krest

leftists consider all English people to be white trash

What is it with you fucking excolonies and your hard-on for flying flags? It's a flag, who gives a shit. Do you need to be reminded what country you're in every time you look outside? Also, get the Union Jack off your flag and design your own, you fucking filthy stealing canuck.

reminder that pakis identify as british, not english
british """""""""identity"""""""""" was a mistake

stop being triggered by flags, paki

t. Rasheed Al-Bouti Boubi

Ignore him.

*all white people

>It's too brash

I disagree, seems like a stupid way too think but it is your flag..

Didn't really notice that desu, but I was in Cardiff tbf

>It's different, it's wrong

Off yourself

Why is Ireland so much better than the UK nowadays? When I was in Glasgow, human scum was everywhere. Cork was fucking beautiful however.

Lombardy

>reminder that pakis identify as british
just like everyone in the uk, enough of these medieval meme nationalities

Nah, I'm British, or more specifically, English, and I'd like to be proud of that without multiculturalist cucks like you getting triggered.

Fuck off Rasheed

no idea honestly.

If anything, you're the fucking Indian or chink, overcompensating a sense of patriotism in order to fit in.

>b-but m-muh nationalism, m-m-muh pride!
Fuck off you degenerate.

>I-its just a flag man. It doesn't matter if it has hundreds of years of symbolism and tradition too the country I live in. Who cares millions of our soldiers died fighting for it. Totally trivial amirite guys.

t. cuck

rasheed

>calling someone else a degenerate
>the biggest multicultural cuck I've seen on Sup Forums all day
Top kek.

>>It's different, it's wrong
>Off yourself

What? Do you even know what your point is that you're b8ing me over?

Fucking hell, you guys are a lot more retarded than I remember. Summer comes early for the underachievers, I see.

lol. If our chinks and Indians acted as patriotic as me I would have no problems with them tBh

>overcompensating a sense of patriotism in order to fit in.

Why do you pakis not only shit on the flag of your adopted country but hate immigrants that do want to assimilate?

t. Basement dweller

WOO OOOOO

ENGLANDDD

THIS IS HOW WE'RE PATRIOTIC IN ENGLAND, YEAHHHH RADICAL DUDE

U K U K U K

Embrassing that you claim to love your country but don't even know how people here act and think

>multicultural cuck
>multicultural
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums - International

Yeah man, that's why the Scots voted to stay in! God, Americans are adorable when they try to act badass.

rasheed

Thanks for highlighting your thought process, I really do sometimes wonder how you imbeciles end up at such cucked conclusions.

cuck

t. cuck