Ryzen upgrade or nintendo switch?

/g what should i do? replace my intel 6800k build with a ryzen 1800x or buy a nintendo switch? this is a hard choice.

i've been wanting to go back to amd since the athlon 64 days but the switch looks like a nice tablet replacement for my aging nexus 7. and with the new pokmeon moon / sun being ported over this year that makes it even more enticing.

would the 1800x be worth it more?

The marginal value of replacing a decent processor with another decent processor doesn't seem like that big of a jump compared to not having a switch and having one.

>play the same games you could always play, just 10-15 more fps
>gain access to first party nintendo games that won't be on Cemu

>Yahoo mail
>eBay
Wat

Smd I'm a grill btw
You'd think I'd be botnet cause I don't know anything, but idk what half the things on this bingo are

>Linkedin
>All AV software except the one the author uses
>Intel
>Steam
>Netflix
>Pandora

>Botnet
Paranoid freetards

> people still use Skype

Hmmm.

There's always that one person who insists on staying and keeps you on to keep talking to them

and i consider myself non normie..kek

Kill yourself

You have to go back.

You first user kun

I'm almost free

Microsoft
Steam
Foobar

but back to where user?

I am so fucked

wew

I see the new nintendo console getting a decent emulator a few months after its release

This whole Botnet thing has gone so far that I honestly no longer know how serious people are about it.
What do you even do on the Internet if you consider all these things Botnet?

Go on Sup Forums and shitpost about botnets.

What will they do when Sup Forums BECOMES part of the Botnet?

Ops....

6800k -> 1800x is only a moderate jump, but it's still smarter to just get Zelda on Wii U and wait for more games to buy a Switch.

I did not expect it to be this bad

I'm in a similar situation except I'm considering upgrading from an AMD Phenom 2 Black Edition or getting a PS4.
I I'd only use the PS4 for niche games or games that have bullshit DRM on PC.

You could buy a console for -1- game

Or you could buy a processor for many

I was thinking of getting a Switch

Then a PS4

Then upgrade my computer

Then I figured, fuck all that and buy a thinkpad, definitely more fun

>HURR DURR IM A GRILL BTW

fucking hell neck yourself ready

Memea

Not a hard choice. Buy the switch like the faggot you know you are.

>and with the new pokmeon moon / sun being ported over this year that makes it even more enticing
You got a source for that?

But ask yourself this: which do you want more right now? Are you satisfied with the launch lineup and the titles that will be coming to it over the coming months? Do you desperately have to upgrade your rig? Either way, you can always get the other at a later date after prices drop. The Switch will most likely get a price drop sometime before the end of the year so you could wait until then, but you could also get your new hardware during the black friday sales.

Shit bingo.
It got microsoft software twice.

What makes you say that? It took until the end of the Wii U's lifespan to get a working emulator. I have no doubts that the Switch will eventually be blown wide open (and once it is it'll likely be the best handheld emulation machine on the market), but maybe not for another two years at least.

kill yourself retarded woman get the fuck out of here holy shit

why the fuck do women have to ruin absolutely EVERYTHING

S M D
F
A
M

ryzen > nitendokiddieshit

nice thread

hue

By these paranoid standards, it already is.

>paranoid

The processor of the Switch this time around.

Look into it, I think you will find the answers you s eek.

Wait, why is Foobar botnet?