What do Sup Forums think about this map?

What do Sup Forums think about this map?

Other urls found in this thread:

patadata.org/maparacial/en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you should stop spamming your bullshit

Translation subhuman new worlder

I don't speak monkey language

Translating:
Blue = White
Green = Multiracial
Red = Black
Yellow = Yellow
Brown = Native

>spamming
>been 1 week I don't come to Sup Forums
ok

I think southern Brazil should become independent.

A white monkey is still a monkey

When will next elections in Brazil be?

WE

2018 with Lula

WUZ

In theory, 2018
But our political situation right now is so confusing that only god knows

PARDO

You're aware white Brazilians are as white as you Russians right? I.e not really white.

At least post the english version, fucker.

I want to raise my right arm and shout something

Or join Argentina or Uruguay. They're relatively whiter than northern South America.

what is that, a screencap for ants?
just give out the link

No. Thousands died to stop Brazil from being fragmented into a dozen different republics like the Spanish territories.

"Brazilians are all the same regardless of race"
Idk why Latinos talk down to the US about race relations all the time when they're just as segregated and have just as much of a racial wealth disparity, if not more, than us.

>they're just as segregated

Nah, that's fake. Only a few blacks and left-wing retards think that we have a racism problem.

I kinda wish we had one, tho.

yeah you actually speak an arabian language, not better actually.

Sorry USA, Brazilian women have been burning the coal before it was cool.

So this map is made up and your country doesn't have poorer blacker areas and richer whiter areas?

>poorer blacker areas and richer whiter areas?

This only happens in São Paulo and Rio.

In South Brazil everyone is equally poor and it's hilarious.

Your phrase consisted of two declarations

>1. they're just as segregated
>2. have just as much of a racial wealth disparity, if not more, than us.

I only contested 1. In my interpretation, social segregation =/= economical segregation.
Of course we have poorer blacker areas and richer whiter areas, it's only nature following it's course.

looks like a new jersey, south bresil

Not true, most rich people here are white or the occasional asian

Shut up, we fuck your white girls and impregnate them with our muslim semen

20 years and France become a muslim caliphate inchalah

>The race meme

Will Sup Forums ever stop bickering about race and focus on the real issues in the world?

french people are barely white mang

jokes on you

it always amuses me to see mudslimes with bottom of the barrel 'white' (read:oliveskins) ugly ass women clearly thinking they've scored a major beauty.

>focus on the real issues
>implying race is not a real issue

And the poorest are also white, even whiter than the rich whites who look Portuguese or Lebanese.

Well, they're descendants of poles.

>Branco
Does it mean "blanco"?

How does economic segregation when it's tied to race not lead to social segregation? Unless you're forcing rich people to live in poor areas and vice versa, peoples' social circles are going to be pretty segregated. Our blacks and Hispanics (mestizos) are on average much wealthier than in Latin America, and we have less inequality than most of Latin America.

Was kidding, tried to bait you. But you're obv a tourist in my beautiful white country. Have nice time tbf.

Pretty sure Meurer is a purely German surname.

It means white.

>our blacks and Hispanics (mestizos) are on average much wealthier than in Latin America
Everyone in the US is wealthier than your average latin american, bro.

>how does economic segregation when it's tied to race not lead to social segregation? Unless you're forcing rich people to live in poor areas and vice versa, peoples' social circles are going to be pretty segregated

Yes, but it doesn't not happen -necessarily-. One does not necessarily imply in the other. Also, only having white friends doesn't mean you despise and/or hate blacks.

>they don't live in an american style mansion, therefore, poor

>Meurer is a purely German surname.
Meh, germans suck anyway.

Pls no bully but what is that purple colour in the south

>it's another cringe white superiority thread by the """""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""" monkey shitposter episode

I never said anything about hating blacks, but when peoples social circles look more like themselves in a diverse country, it is a sign of segregation. Segregation is not in and of itself hate. I'm just tired of Latin Americans saying we have worse race problems then them because our black and white cultures are more distinct.

real white

>How does economic segregation when it's tied to race not lead to social segregation?
because here social segregation is not tied-in to race
the elite might be white, but the poors are also white (and black, and brown, and yellow etc.)
on your side of the Rio Grande, social segregation is not tied-in to economical factors. rich white people help the poor white people a lot, niggas don't help themselves and immigrants stick to each other scared that they might be attacked because of their race when in reality that's actually reverse racism

red + blue
sooo lots of black and white people living in that area, very together. dayum dat cucking

when there are too many blue dots (whites) and red dots (blacks) it forms purple
that's because the south isn't devoid of niggers, it only has almost no mixed people, so if someone is white you can be almost sure they are actually white and not mixed people with white features.

Nice denial though.

But you have worse race problems. Just the fact that a riot happens everytime a white cop kills a black teenager is proof of that;

How did Brazil get this bad?!

Wh..what happened and is this happening to us....

>let me teach you about your country

It isn't that bad. The map is misleading, it makes it seem like Brazil is densely populated and 90% pardo if you don't zoom in.

>be portuguese
>2 months on a ship filled with stinky, hairy men
>land on brazil
>qt native bunda
>bring some slaves
>even more bunda, but now black bunda
>fuck natives and negresses like there is no tomorrow
portuguese literally cucked niggers and native americans for centuries.
it was common for white landowners to have lots of mixed race babies with their slaves, and the slaves accepted it because (aside from having no choice) having a son with your owner gives you some advantages (like doing house work instead of planting shit)

Man smells like shit. Can't tell because he is so used to it that he says the woman with perfume is the one that smells offensively strong.

Try to discredit a post with "let me tell you about your country" is using an ad homenum to try to deflect shit. You don't need to live in New Delhi to know it's massive pollution or be a prisoner to know how bad prison is

Trying to discredit a post with "nice denial, though" is just as bad.

Look at the average incomes by race. The Latin American upper class is whiter and the lower class is browner/blacker. The existence of poor whites or rich non whites does not disprove this, because on average whites are still richer than non whites. Whether you think this is justified or not because of inherent or cultural inferiority is another thing, but by almost any metric, there is still a lot of social segregation in Latin America. The same is generally true in the US, but to a lesser extent because we have less income inequality than most of Latin America. If what you say is true and whites help poor whites but blacks don't help poor blacks, that is literally contributing to segregation.

We do, but to a lesser extent than Latin America. I'm not arguing that the US is perfect. I'm just tired of Latin Americans talking down to the US when it comes to this while having more inequality than us.

lmao fuck Germans
stuck up twats infesting America
glad Latins get to put them down somewhere

My only complaint about races in US is that "latinos" doesn't make sense
Besides that, yes, we have way more racial problems that you do but we are very good to "sweep it under the carpet"

Democrats lump them all together to get the vote.