>digitalized music industry
>introduced cloud syncing services
>NEXTSTEP platform was responsible for creation of the web browser

>holder of 300+ patents, more than any other CEO of a major tech company

happy bday Steve. fucking miss you man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jS-4-dsblek
youtube.com/watch?v=1-oIL9cLHDc
telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8841347/Steve-Jobs-regretted-trying-to-beat-cancer-with-alternative-medicine-for-so-long.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how come hes dead when hes so smart?!

he thought mumbo jumbo nu male memes can cure his cancer and he put himself into the hand of commiefornia voodoo medicine men instead of relying on good old hands on proven(tm) to work(tm) approaches

what did he mean by that?

what was he trying to prove?!

He was just Wozniak's salesman. I don't see what the big deal is.

Not a good thing

Praise stevis

Did he give cookie the AIDs too though.

he wasn't just a salemen, he had 300+ patents. just watching this 1 video of him lets you know he was brilliant: youtube.com/watch?v=jS-4-dsblek

Is this the guy who invented computers?

I can buy a patent, too.

No, that was Steve "The Woz" Wozniak.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-oIL9cLHDc

Wozniak didn't create any of those, he just glued a terminal to a cheap 6502 SBC and counter-jerkers called him a genius for it

Wiz never added any value, he was too busy riding around on a Segway looking at his Apple Watch.

Jobs fucked over countless friends and employees over money, even when he was a billionaire. He was a good marketer, but I don't understand why people give him credit for inventing everything. He's just a salesman, and if you read anything about him you'll see what a cunt of a person he was.
I'm geniuenly glad he's dead.

Are you his daughter?

Jobs was a great man.

Not sure if trolling or just american...

They were all cunts in the '80s, stop falling for shit bait and obsessing over virtue in industry.

>he predicted that the internet would become popular! the man's a genius!

Fag

But that isn't Gary Kildall, OP.

he made it up to his daughter in the end, holy fuck when do you let something go lmfao. 'your sorry isn't enough' go fuck yourself

Woz was too busy fucking a jelly doughnut to every really contribute.

But it's not Steve Wozniak's birthday today.

It's just the scumbag salesman's birthday.

Also
>in fucking 1996
wew, really a genius

Edison had a bunch of patents too.

Just because *he* owns them doesn't mean that HE is the one that created the ideas in them.

>thinking Jobs is actually dead

You do know he faked his death as part of a long term marketing OP, right? You didn't actually buy into that stunt, did you? God Apple fanboys are dumb.

Trust me, in a few years, when Apple hits tough times, Jobs will "come back to life."

telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8841347/Steve-Jobs-regretted-trying-to-beat-cancer-with-alternative-medicine-for-so-long.html

The reality distortion field was so strong that it eventually claimed his sanity, and his life. RIP.

But none of that is true

If he's only a salesman then why does Apple suck such shit whenever he isn't around? I'm talking about product design, OS X and iOS. they all took a nosedive in quality after he died.

theres videos of him detailing in depth of cloud computing in mid 1995s. he also mentioned stock trading will be completely computerized

He was a visionary that believed so strongly in his own bullshit that he fooled even himself.

No homo. I'm mastubating to jobs right now, why aren't you?

Necrophilia isn't really my thing.

wut

Hope you never back ;)

Ashes to ashes let him rest in peace, he wouldn't want this kind of cuckoldry to be remembered as a herald of closed garden monk to liberate artificial freedom memes, he had vision for intelligent design with scientific merit which became a marketing monolith

enough personality cults carried through the grave to be emulated feeds

>First CEO to get aids

A true innovative genius. What Steve was all about was creating the best product available and I believe Apple still holds that value.

was he the Thomas Edison of our era?

>was he the Thomas Edison of our era?
No. Jobs was fairly ethical by the standards of Silicon Valley.

Jobs died of gay butt sex.

the man who defied the NSA and the government. the man who stood for our privacy.

fucking RIP in peace Jobs, the only good tech CEO besides maybe Musk

While initial work may have happened when he was around, Apple didn't produce portables until a few after years was pushed out.

Many computers in the era were all-in-ones.

But yeah. Consumer technology would've been 5 years behind where it was without him.

>Everyone is an asshole, therefore it's okay to be an asshole.

Assholes all think alike.

It's not Douglas Engelbart's birthday.