Predict Turkey's future

Predict Turkey's future

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2014/07/30/turks-divided-on-erdogan-and-the-countrys-direction/
genocidewatch.net/2015/01/20/only-9-percent-of-turks-say-armenian-killings-genocide-poll/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years#New_Powers_Arise
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope they will become more liberal in a good way.

deus vult in europe happens and an anti-muslim terrorist group demands istanbull be given to greece

It's not hard to predict what will happen. Erdoğan has gone somewhat rogue and the West doesn't like this, so they'll secretly orchestrate another military coup because that's all Turkey does, and as a result that country will go back a decade or so economically.

On the other hand, the fact that Turkey is pretty much the only NATO country with balls apart from the USA might prevent that. I'm sure America doesn't really care about Europe all that much and they know that a strong Turkey is pretty damn important.

A civil war probably, I can see Turkey splitting up to smaller countries.
Turkey is a country ruled by an iron fist, more democracy will eventually cause its demise.

I mean in the end we will not even have to invade them, they'll just hand themselves to us, at least the white ones that don't feel turkish at all and hate being muslim and associated with something that they were made violently part of.

It will become an Islamic shithole within a few decades. That's when you and the Armenians strike hard to return Anatolia to Christendom.

superpower by ten years. then greece serbia israel and other fake countries will be part of it.

Kill yourself, you cockroach. It'll literally be a third world Islamic shithole.

Bro okey yes, ı want to superpower, too. But erdogan and similar people is big obstacle.

they are not obstacle but a blessing to us. soon people will realize that islam is cancer and should be eradicated. then we will rebuild a glorious nation that carves the path to a better future and an invincible civilization showing the degenerates of europe that their time is long gone and only the proud and glorious can live in the brave new world that we created.

M E R A L
E
R
A
L

soğan olmasın usta

You're forgetting the unifiying power of a common enemy for us.

Not a Turk.

In any case, don't hold back on the garlic sauce. No spicy sauce please.

that was the old times, I think the white people that got dragged into being turks without their will wont fight alongside dark turks ever again in case of a war. they want to be finally be european and let all this turk thing behind

at least we'll exist

I honestly have no idea. I thought we'd have a "Turkish Spring", some big financial crisis by now, not happened. I'm clueless on how the economy is rolling since 2013. I'm sure Erdogan and his cronies banked on Saudis (and other oil tycoons) for such situations but their future is no better..

>white people that got dragged into being turks without their will wont fight alongside dark turks ever again in case of a war.

I think you're trying to refer to Janissaries which were brought from European countries. Janisarry practice ended in 1830. Even if that wasn't the case; the Ottomans were one of the opponents. Furthermore, the Ottoman army was disbanded by the Western forces.

I don't know what they are feeding you in history lessons but there were no "white people army fighting for Turks"

>wanting meral instead of sinan oğan

I'll give you an example, say you're white looking and blond, ok? And you happen to be Turkish.
Now let's say Turkey goes into war with Greece.
Will you go fight for Turkey? You just take a step back and take a look at the population and realize that most of them are brown muslims, that look a bit asian, will you go fight and die for them? so that turkey can continue to be middle eastern and not European?
The answer is no, it's in your genes to join Europe if you're white. And that's why I firmly believe that at some point Turkey will descend into a racial war, whites vs blacks.

i hope this is b8

>greece
>white

lmao

>Let me educate you about the country that YOU are LIVING IN

no ty komşu

guys think about it, what sane white looking person would go fight parading a muslim flag?
why would a white person go die to protecting a culture and race that neither he belongs to or likes.
Isn't that the main reason there's constant riots in turkey? The white people protesting all the time wanting more freedom and to become european , while the dark ones want a totalitarian government where the state is a theocracy ruled according to the will of muhammed?

>a muslim flag
stopped reading

also reminder that you are not even white and greece is a failed state and it will keep failing without their proper masters

see would you go fight for someone like that if you were white?
someone that uses words like master and slave like he's living still in the middle ages?
ofcorse you wouldn't , it's real turks like that, that brought you in the state you're in in the first place.
and probably are also responsible why you're missing part of your dick.
power to the white "turks", you can get rid of your turk nationality that was enforced on you at any time and become European, you worry not bros.

war, they start ww 8 .

i won't "go fight" for retarded stuff like that. who cares actually, especially for greece aka a failed state that only managed to survive the social evolution because their superior masters took them under their wing. also your obsession of being white is sad(you said you got brown eyes at /balk/). it's ok m8, nobody cares irl you don't need to worry much

t. non muslim "white" laz

Kurdistan soon

Çomarlar kadın diye buna oy vermez.

all I'm saying is that no sane white looking turk that knows deep down inside that he's not turkish would go fight alongside someone like you, because you're genetically different the fact you're in the same country and share the same madeup nationality is just bad luck.

your nationality was forced on you, by writing your own history books , getting rid of you language and culture.
it's all made up, you're brainwashed, to the point that not only denying genocides is normal for you but you'll go so far to actually sit here and tell us that what the turkish people need right now is more oppression and less freedom, like you're living in some fascist country in the 30s.

Sup Forums was a mistake

sorry, but Europe has never made that distinction. You all regarded us as subhuman, filthy, garlic niggers even if we were white, well-educated and speaking at least one foreign language. You regarded the big city people no different than Anatolian peasants. All this is evidence of your racism per se. So, NO, you deserve to be fucked in the ass by USA (and its proxies) till you rid of that racist pan-european filth in you. Prepare your anus. More syrians are coming!

the greatest trick of western media is making you feel everyone is brainwashed except you. but westerners are the most brainwashed ones as we can easily witness today, esp greece :^)

anyway gl with your delusions i g2g

if your line of thought was true then turks would be in a different social situation then we are now. there's no "hierarchy" among those who are darker vs. those who are lighter. call it delusion, but nearly all white turks think of themselves as just that: white turks. they don't think of themselves as anything else or as anything different from any other turk because of a few phenotypes. you would be surprised how many white islamists and nationalists exist in turkey. the way you think turkey works just shows how little you know about it and how much you value race and european identity over any sense of reason and reality.

not beter than 90s and 80s :Sss

nevertheless I just hope that whole unrest doesn't develop into a full blown conflict with Greece.
I wont be surprised if Turkey is on the brink of a civil war and their government tries to start a war with us in order to unite them again.
This is a very dangerous territory we're stepping in historically, I just hope the westernized turks are mature enough to take the lead, stand up and wake the people up before it's too late.

turkey is not going to pick a fight with an eu country and a nato ally, and there's really no reason for us to do that to begin with. if erdogan starts a war it will be in syria, not in europe. that said, i do agree with you that pro-west turks need to step up and reverse the damage akp is doing right now before its too late and more people end up supporting him

you never know dude, a country that in order to function needs to sensor media outlets, jail people, make it illegal to insult it or even talk the least bad about it, is a time ticking bomb.
You just know that is gonna explode at some point, you just don't know when and hope it doesn't hit you.

For example did you know that Sup Forums has been banned for years in Turkey?
Right now the Turks browsing this site are committing a crime according to their judicial, how crazy is that, it completely blows my mind and yet scared me because we're their neighbor?
I wouldn't care the least about it, but just the fact that they are right next to us and have all these conflicts over the aegean makes me worry alot.

Coup, then Kurdish territories break away.
Maybe a 1 year long civil war.

How do we get rid of erdoğan in a democratic way?

think about it, they are actually defending here the same system that denies them access to post their opinion here.
For lack of better words, isn't that the definition of brainwashing?

>cuck Germany
>continue to cuck Germany
>get absorbed by the black whole created by Germany's galactic scale density of cuckdown

pewglobal.org/2014/07/30/turks-divided-on-erdogan-and-the-countrys-direction/

public opposition of him is greater than public support, so technically any way of removing him would be democratic since most people would support it, if not then at least half. however, it's not an easy task to make the shift a smooth and nonviolent one. we need to make more turks see the light, to realize that erdogan and akp in general is not a good leader for the country. this can be done through education, by setting akp up to look bad etc. but it will take time and liberals aren't willing to push that hard for it. the best hope is just to see if the liberalism in the younger generations keeps up and even increases so the problem doesn't cripple us for the century at least

I don't see that happening, all he has to do is come forward and say "You're gonna listen to these liberals? They are even recognizing the genocides we committed" and that would even give him even more support, ofcorse he'd jail all of them after that.

his votes were declining heavily until pkk started attacking people. pretty sure they are happy with each other's existence.

genocidewatch.net/2015/01/20/only-9-percent-of-turks-say-armenian-killings-genocide-poll/

most liberals don't believe the armenian killings were a genocide anyway, and the ones that do just need to shut the fuck up about it to get votes until the dust settles down properly

How convenient.

Economic powerhouse

MASHALLAH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years#New_Powers_Arise

cucklıktan usanan ulusalcı cephe verir.

They will seek asylum in Germany after Erdogan gets beheaded by kurds

civil war

> Erdogan gets beheaded by kurds

Actually nationalist turks will kick his ass because of her.

Greece

>something that they were made violently part of.
It's been quite a long time so revanchism levels are pretty low and fish RGO are just not worth it.

>Hey mom&dad, I'm just writing to tell you that I'm abandoning my post because McDonalds.

>with something that they were made violently part of.

Which was centuries ago.

>soon people will realize that islam is cancer and should be eradicated

Or people will become more radical and Turkey will slowly descend into a full Islamic state.

Nice fantasy tho.

Are you retarded?

You seem to be expecting something negative for Turkey, but it's more likely Turkey will develop more than Greece. It might even become a superpower.

Wew lad.

Baba will eventually be the sultan

Civil war, against the Kurds, in the eeast on a much bigger scale, Kurds will get funds from Russia and will have weapons and the cause that is joining a free Kurdish state that will form.

>Turkey is pretty much the only NATO country with balls apart from the USA

Top kek. I think you got a bit confused there, Van Moroon.

The only reason turkey got balls is because they still have some support from the USA. Only after the Russian plane got shot down it was made clear that Americans won't risk much over Erdogan going full retard. Ergo, the latter keeps going full retard and kinda tries how far he can push things before the world gets enough of his autistic bullshit.

when I see retards like this I'm glad Sup Forums is banned in Turkey.

go save your country Fuckilis Dimitris, we didn't put you in that position, and sure won't be the one to take out of it.

I hope the best for them but as long as The Sultan is in charge their country is in a dangerous position

all hail Meral Aksener, the future God Empress of Roach-kind

This is excellent Sup Forums satire Alexios

>calling somebody roach

you don't fight the flow famalam, you embrace it

A political and economic crisis just like the one we are going through, but the difference is that Turkey is in a neighbourhood that is a hell of a lot more problematic, their institutions are not that mature and are completely infiltrated and corroded by the AKP, the AKP controls congress and any attempt of removing them using the legislative won't work and Erdogan is not going to accept his faith like the Worker's Party is doing.

I just don't see a short term solution for Turkey and the AKP will just create chaos in order to stay on top, just like Correa and Evo did to stay in power. We were lucky that the Worker's Party never got a real majority and had to rely on centrist parties that voted against them sometimes, so there is that too.

Turkey can intervene other countries' business only if paid to do it.
Will you pay us for it Fuckamura-san? or just sit clapping your hands?

Anyways, you should be appreciate because you've said it to the Greek fag definitely.

>Russia
>US Alliance

There's something brown running down your leg.

The balance of the world has been kept because Russia and US are at each other's throats. It'll crumble if they get along each other.

kek

Secularism is core to modern Turkey as a state, it won't happen.

Apparently younger people are more radical, more and more of them are wearing head scarves and going to Islamic schools

All the secular ones will migrate to Germany, and the ones that remain will form a new Islamist state

>Apparently younger people are more radical,
nah, young people are still %80~ secular and becoming irreligious quickly, i remember reading a study suggesting that around %20 of the people younger than 25 years old in turkey are atheistic/irreligious

problem is the growing divide between secular turks and the islamic turks, which might end up in a civil war in some near future

here's what the seculars think:
I'd rather listen to ethan 5 times a day and have my daughters wear scarves and save my dignitiy of citizenship and business, than immigrate only to be treated as common sand nigger and run a kebab shop.

Holy shit I hope this was a joke because only Sup Forums thinks along these lines no normal person looks at their phenotype and decides on that where there loyalties lie.