There are people on Sup Forums right now who make less than 1200$ a month

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who make less than 1200$ a month

>700£
I only work 5 days a month tho'

>being employed
>literally conveying information to and from people in order to execute a set task
>performing tasks that cannot be performed by persons unqualified
>putting your livelihood on the line every day as you exercise your expertise

Are you a wizard, OP? I literally couldn't even imagine myself doing anything similar in fantasies.

thats really decent, still.

thats just sat, user.

>There are people on Sup Forums who have to work for 2 years before getting any vacation time
Hello Americans!

My dad is 45, he's the director of creativity (sounds stupid in English but whatever) in one of the better advertising agencies in the country and he earns fucking 1000 euros a month after taxes.
THAT FFUCKING SAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some people just aren't afraid of hard work.

that is super sad when you think about the average nigger teenager in the US who works at mcdonalds and earns more money.
I am aware of the fact that there is a difference between the cost of living, but the mcdonalds employee still has a more decent life.

Doubt about the more decent life part, but he's definitely better off financially.

I make $6000+ a month depending on how much overtime I do

That's after tax has been deducted, plus superannuation is 13% of my wage on top of that for retirement

Enjoy your $7 an hour, americans

What I've seen is dumb little kids (18-20 something) owning their own cars, paying for 600-800 a month for rent, playing video games on expensive crap like ps4 or pc master race. and that with freaking mcdonalds.

>Who knew chasing kangaroos is such a well-paying job?

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah but they're still McDonald's employees that haven't achieved anything.
There's more to life than just being able to buy slightly expensive things.

>drop out of uni at 20
>start writing books
>pulling in 25k euro (about 3 times what a wagecuck makes here) a year by doing next to nothing and having absolute freedom
this is what life is about lads

What kind of books do you write?

>tfw many people tell me I write good but too afraid to start something serious

>there are people on here who don't receive $5,000 a month free from their older brother

Shits so good, I don't even work, and free rent, food, internet, and healthcare so that money is just pocket money

History. Don't want to say more since it's pretty specific
It's funny knowing people whose shit is being used for research and papers spend their free time shitposting here. Remember that it's a small world lads

>tfw I feel guilty because I have a massive pile of money my grand-parents gave me without having to do any work for it

Sure you aren't mixing Sims with real life again Anonwski?

In which city do you live, user?

Good luck then, I hope your books are good
Fuck even this can be depressing, just b urself bro.

Poznan:(

>t. Someone who's dad owned Nintendo whilst at school

>1200$ a month

I wish

I thought I may actaully know you, never mind.

Now I make more, but in autumn when I go back to school I'll get just 500€/month

What meme is this? I'm serious, I just live with my brother and his family, my brother is much more successful than me.

>1200$ a month
Only oligarchs make so much money here.

>tfw I am right in the middle of earners :

But he is also a taller, more handsome, more confident, and more athletic version of me

>I write good

Eh, I'm fine with $900 a month here

Proofs.

I meant in French, you dansk memer

thats me

Come to Moscow, tovarisch, work here for a few years and you'll start earning the same.
You might find its not enough to have a comfy life in this city sometimes.

I want to be NEET again

>there are Americans on Sup Forums right now who don't understand the concept of purchasing power parity

>pok pok pok
So no proofs as usual?

Believe me that pidoraha earns no more than 400$ a month.

I wish you could make that much with NEETbux

These people, like many other Americans, are also in constant debt and only a single missed payment away from having all their manchild toys reposessed because they have no fucking concept of savings and instead balance their monthly income against their monthly expenses down to the last dollar.

No. they haven't achieved anything, but even at that current state they are living better than you.

>There's more to life than just being able to buy slightly expensive things.

very true. But you would need money to move out of your parents basement and buy your own house. Support your family, go on vacations etc.

Stop projecting your insecurities on other people

>Believe me
Oh please, who's going to believe you here? :^)

>Look user, he leaches off his brother's money

I bet all the women want to have you as their kids father.

They're not.
put it quite well

Also, I'm guessing Lithuania is MUCH cheaper than the US, so the same income means higher standards of living.

I''m in my early 20's and rent a house on my own. Pay bills and whatnot. And I still never really had to use my savings/backup account money.
People who spend money like there is no tomorrow exist all around the world, not just here.

I think my personal income is about 60 euros per month.

>tfw i get 520 euros a month + about 80 % of my rental costs from the state a month and i have over 140k in my bank account doing nothing.

i bet mommy and daddy worked hard for that money

I make about $10k a month after tax

Why are foreigners poor?

I dont know, I was born here cunt

You on about 120?

But more of them exist in the US. Your society promotes financial segregation and bragging more than most, and many people will spend their last dime to move into a better area and/or look richer than they are.

Yeah and that's what my dad has done so idk what we're talking about. Sure we didn't go on vacations in nice hotels in far away countries and lived in an apartment, but still.

>not having wagecucks work for your bennies

plebs

Contract work that brings in about 14k a month

Thanks to the fucking PSI rules and the nature of my work I can't do much to avoid paying tax on it so I'll be up for something like 48k in tax this year.

> Your society promotes financial segregation

True. Nobody wants to live around ghetto niggers, unless you're one of them.

whats the deal then?

Yeah that amount of tax is bs but good on you m8

I have paid about 30k tax this year I think
Lots of on call and overtime as I'm in IT

Money isn't everything but it's noice

And your society has created ghetto niggers through segregation, first legally, then financially, instead of putting actual effort into making a working life worthwhile for everyone and not just the upper half that feeds off the lower half.

fuck 1185,56 here
t. 30 yo ceramics engineer

I get $400 uni centerlink bucks a month

fuck working

>enslaved to the computing jew
I've been writing software for a living for over a decade now.

Money might not be everything but it's how you buy freedom. Hope you're saving and investing most of it and not spending like a retard, the way I did in my 20s

950 euros a month NEET

5 days a month?
What do you do for a living, lad?

>there are people while don't work seasonally for 4 months of the year and then go to Arizona for the winter

Still have more money then I could ever reasonably spend

It used to be that the lower mob lived among their betters and thus had a positive example to follow.

$0 and some beer in this month. For installing ШIИDOШS and stuff for one computer-unfriendly dude.

Is Aussie code filled with shit-comnenting and purposefully malicious code "for the bantz"?

i'm a neet but mami and papi earn 13000 usd a month together

Oh I am saving. I'm 31 now and saving like fuck. First child due to be born in the next 48 hours, so nothing is getting any cheaper any time soon.

I'm not a coder like you but a Sysadmin. Shit job but someone has to do it.

That's really cool user. You make 3x what the average wagecuck earns, but you have a skill that most people don't have or pursue.

neet with rich parents master race

Only semi-literate niggers and people with absolutely no skills make minimum wage. I make $25/hr running a directional drill putting pipes and cables in the ground.

>PS4
>gayim PC
>expensive

You also live in US of A not some 2nd, 3rd world shithole, what kind of job are you working familam?

>tfw I can save more than 1200 dollars per month if I want

I make 400$, but I only work for 6 days a month and I live with my mom.

Pretty ok desu.

400$ a month

I don't get how it's a bad thing to live with one's parents, especially when one still has a shitty job or trying to climb the ladder of a large company.

You are trading away some face for a 0 rent room and free dinner, you would be paying your parents some maintenance if you are in good relationship with them anyways and it's not like they have a lot to spend on.

1000e a month by being neet

ebin

>You are trading away some face for a 0 rent room and free dinner
Or maybe because you don't want to live with them as an adult...

>250$ month

no idea, the others I work with are seppos and a kraut (he banters pretty hard though)

>I'm 31 now and saving like fuck. First child due to be born in the next 48 hours
This was me just a few weeks ago. Shit's a wild ride but things settle into a bit of a routine after the first week home from hospital. Thank fuck we saved some loot first though, so much easier not having to worry about money all the time. Good luck with your kid.

Being a contract slave, I don't have much in the way of job security anyway so coin and shares in the bank (and zero debt) are my security blanket.

Nothing wrong with being a sysadmin either. Probably what I would have done if I hadn't been introduced to programming as a kid.

Depends how well you get on with your parents. It never bothered me to live with them in my 20s but my sisters fucked off as soon as they could

>mfw 750 euros a month

Why do I need money? There are tendies in the freezer and when they're about to run out more appear.

I can see that too because I don't really want to live with my parents too, but when the property price at you local cunt and city gets too goddamn ridiculous it's the only option you have, but it's not an entirely bad one.

Thanks for your advice m8, appreciate it. I'm expecting a wild ride so all good.

I have been offered contract work in the past but turned it down as job security is more important than coin.

Best of luck to you m8

>First child due to be born in the next 48 hours

gratz family, I hope you don't live anywhere near major cities.

Currently make nothing. I did make $920 a month by working for welfare, but then I said I didn't feel it would help me get a real job, so I lost my job and welfare, and now I make nothing.
In a week or so I will go back to that for one month, and then it's back to nothing again.

I simply can't ever get a real job, and now they don't even want to pay me welfare for working for free.

Hopefully I'll get another option after I finish that one month, otherwise I'll simply have no chance of getting any income, ever.
I am unemployable, my only chance of getting any money is welfare, but I don't have any rights to any real welfare because I never had a job.

>free of the jewish IR tax

TV-L E13 Level2 calling in

Me and my brother bought an apartment together. Better to live with him at our own place than with my parents forever. I had a few friends who saved money for about 1.5 years to be able to take a loan for an apartment (you're only allowed to take a loan for 85% of the cost here).

I feel you man, fucking Erna man

$140 a day from content mill work. Basically the McDonalds of freelance writing

Just building up seed money for the next 2 or 3 weeks to start an independent copywriting racket and approach the clients myself with no overhead

I've lived in the ghetto, nothing would help them desu. The few people that get out of the shithole actually care about their futures and usually do fine. I just didn't blame other people for my problems and worked my ass off until I finally got a decent job.

1.150 USD a month and quarterly [0;1]x1.150 USD bonus that vary according to our team's performance and objectives.

>Sit in front of a computer not having a clue what I am doing
>30k a year for doing mostly nothing thats 2500 a month
>Boss tells me I am doing a great job and may be in for a raise.
Comp Sci meme is real lads.

i'm a janitor and i make 0,00 dollars per month