I'm 72 Years old

>I'm 72 Years old.
>never had a girlfriend
>tfw going to die a virgin

Pay some young slut to be your gf you old greedy prick.

I wish i was australian to connect the 72 years with being virgin and something muslim related but my bantz is weak :(

post arms with timestamp

Proof it fagget

Fucking baby boomers

you had everything growing up, everything

you know how they sometimes write "ages 0-99" on toy boxes? well this board is 0-60, now git out.

Never EVER think about involving Islam in your jokes again.

Me in 48 years.
Though I hope I die way before I reach 72.

t. Muhammad bin Muhammad ibn Muhammad

t. Muhammad

>diaspora is triggered

Mohammed was a fag desu

AliBaba my son

t. Muhammad

Next terrorist attack will be in in the Netherlands confirmed

Presuming you're legit, I didn't think people born in 1944 browsed this site.

Islam is a joke. Allah is the devil and mohammed (piss be upon him) is the whore of satan

>mom is now asking me if I think random girls are cute

>i will probably kill myself at half OP's age

>72 years old
>Hasnt even thought about fucking himself once

You can take your own virginity

Hello, me in 2066

Muhammad was a false prophet. Have you ever heard of a warlord that also was prophet? No, me neither.

I always think this is Kramer. I learned who it actually was once, but I forgot and I'm back to thinking it's Kramer

>after two girls walks past us
>so, user, do you have a girlfriend?

nice digits
i don't know who it is either lol
probably some obscure actor

She's secretly suspecting that you're gay

get out holy shit

>warlord
i don't think you know what this word means

>like OP is really 72
Y'all be trolled good.

>A warlord is a leader able to exercise military, economic, and political control over a subnational territory within a sovereign state due to his or her ability to mobilize armed forces loyal to the warlord.
Are you now gonna tell me Muhammad doesn't fit this description?

>sweden
>defening mohammed the pedo
oh come on

of course he isn't
i'd say at least 60% of people here lie about themselves for their threads, who cares just play along

>travelling abroad
>see if you get any swiss gf! hahahaha
>try to get some portuguese gf user ahaha...

sweden blown the fuck out again what's even the matter with them

hey Ausbro

There was a Canadian guy once who claimed to be 73 and sounded fairly believable in his accounts of his life, but he didn't post any timestamp or anything, so...

t. muhammet ali-baba

While Johan agrees, he must point out that the title of prophet can be taken by anyone.

The pedophile called himself a prophet and so he was a prophet. What differs him from Jesus is that he had an army and so he could make a more rapid expansion of islam and make less compensations

Johan tycker att Ahmed ska hålla käft

Jesus was not a prophet, but God himself.

Moses, Abraham etc. was prophets, and while they killed, they didn't mass slaughter people.

Also, please refrain from naming those very intelligent animals anything related to pisslam.

May Johan ask what qualifies as a prophet?

Johan does not defend the infidels, but he finds the term "prophecy" bit obscured

God communicate in one way or another through/to prophets

RARE
How do you guys even have internet?

Because we're cucked to pay for it.

I've seen that guy before. Nothing new.

Denmark's annual aid is 650 million DKK

Are you christian? Johans take on religions is that one guy says something and another guy belives him. The pedophile dude claimed that god spoke to him and poeple belived him.

If we assume god is dead, shouldn't any dude claiming to be prophet be prophet as long as people belives him (in that religion, regardless of "persuasion" method)?

t. Muhamad ibn Al-Bagdadi

Plus the police force, military defence, various culture stuff (donation) and probably more that I've forgotten.

Also, I'm pretty sure we paid for the cables being laid in the ground and sea.

I'm culturally Christian. Religion is man made to, as you pointed out, control other people. But in the end Christianity provides good children stories that has a great positive effect on children

WATCH OUT NETHERLANDS NEXT IS YOU

im genderly woman

Don't get me wrong, I'm a unionist, but most Danes I've met think the aid is 6 billion DKK. As Danish citizens we also get student grants abroad and the Danish government pays for our master's degrees (the Faroese government pays for our bachelor's).

Must suck to live in a Muslim country then.

Good for user

>Religion is man made to, as you pointed out, control other people

>implications that this is necessarily a negative
>implying the average person doesn't need religion to prevent him from being a degenerate

It works like this. Most degenerate behaviors carry objectively negative consequences for one's health and mental well-being. The thing is, the average illiterate Neanderthal doesn't quite understand the scientific or medical reasons why he shouldn't inhale white powder or have sex with a dude's butt, but he sure will restrain from those things if you tell him that a magic sky man is going to zap him down to eternal torment for it.

Are we that obnoxious? 650 mil isn't that much, I think Greenland gets over twice of that. But we expect to get some back as soon as they start drilling for minerals.

You had the privilege of growing up in a secular society. Christianity is total and utter cancer when people actually believe it unironically. Christianity poisons everything. We have been debating homosexual issues here for 20 years and Sodom and Gomorrah gets brought up constantly in the parliament as if they were literal stories. Christianity in general is just a giant sklavenmoral.
Greenland gets 3.6 billion DKK

>Must suck to live
yes im prostitute

LYLIPOSTEDAMANINAFUNNYHAT

>650mil DKK
Isn't that like, nothing?

I'm not even gay. I just think it's unfortunate the age of enlightenment never reached the Faroes and we're unable to have a rational discussion.

Why are you not in Denmark yet, studying or working?

H-how much do y-you cost?

It's $100,000,000

I'm moving to the UK in October

Ascended level of suffering.

So, exactly 2000$ every year per faroese

And 64000$ per people in Groenland

The people there work like in any other nation. And we pay them the same welfare as Danes here gets, because they're Danish citizens. Plus their police expenses and more.

They're not like the Faroes, they got massive social issues.

How can he be a fag if he was a pedo ?