Are we southern europeans, dare I say it, master race?

Are we southern europeans, dare I say it, master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

well in all fairness, our ancestors played a vital role in morphing this world from nothing to something.

>he fell for the masterrace meme

t. moors

t. turk

Maybe second best race

Yes, snownigger acomplishment is only recent in history. Even some shitskins were more civilized than Nordicks at one point

it's just a good feeling knowing I have the same genetic code with the people that made this world great.

but you are eastern europeans.

greece is literally slav, you are not part of med masterrace

t.Germanic rapeseed

Italians are the only legit good Southern Europeans

a huge amount of classical greek and roman works were lost, and only shaped european culture because the arabs liked them, preserved and translated those works, and spread them throughout their empire.

you could probably chalk up half of the greek and roman influence on europe to arabs liking aristote so much

England mediterranean race?

relax, we'll just make new ones.
it's not like we were ever out of ideas, we're fookin greece

That's even better because we're whiter than you, best country in Eastern Europe and closer to what you consider as "Western European" standards of living.

GIBRALTAR

5pa1n cucked

No the Jews are

Well, as members of the mediterranean race jews outmastered everybody and now they rule the world. Southern euros are just a shadow of our past.

>he takes pride in being a wh*te uncultured p*g

we brown people will always be cuter than you uncivilized stinky hogs

delet this, if you don't want sandfrogs chimping out

sandfrogs should be proud we cummed brown med masterrace semen into their stupid animalesque c*mskin ancestors

MAMA MIA
WE WUZ A A A ROMANZ N SHIET

>but you're eastern europeans

Southern Eastern m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Europe

t.Miroslav Papadolovski

We're pretty great aren't way?
Take away south Europe and your history/science/art books are left pretty much empty.
It is a blessed condition, believe me.

>self-hating Spaniard
stahp, you replaced us after we stopped being relevant, you're the new masterrace. Now we're both sleeping a very long siesta, but we will wake up, someday.

I have that poster in my room

since when are greeks slavs?

The fuck are you talking about? You still produce tons of shit while we just serve cheap beer to drunk cumskins.

I don't think its about race, but technology and geography with respect to that technology. The use of rivers lead to great civilizations, then the use of sea power, then the use of horse and bow, then with mechanization and industrialization a whole ton of shifts happen. Now it just so happens that "northern" cultures are dominant due to the current technology paradigm. It may change in the future, but it may also stay the same.