Seriously

Why they still didn't build a bridge between Africa and Europe, imagine how fucking cool that would be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strait_of_Gibraltar_crossing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not cool at all

t. Abdul al-Mohabbal

Because there would be more people like you

Sure. We could have send troops more easily.

t. Abudullah Muhammed

kill urself my man

>2 continents connected
>not riding the local bus to get some jungle babes with the squad

>we would like to croos the Suez
>no not possible we decided to build a bride from africa to europe so there is a max height of 12m
>why did you do that?
>someone on channel4 said it was cool
>oh okay, we will just go the old fashioned way via southernafrica

Who's gonna pay for it?
Who's gonna maintain it?
Will the costs outweigh the benefits?
Who owns the bridge?
Is this gonna be one of those "aid" things that are really just kickbacks.
What is the best hotel in Finland (cost is not an issue)?

Yeah, we can also build a train station in the spanish side to send muslims directly to France.

Do you want more muslims?

>tfw you want to give niggers the easy way in

BUILD A DAM
DRAIN THE MEDITERANEAN
MORE CLAY

>inb4 immigrants
You underages don't understand that if a bridge or or underwater tunnel was made, it would be 10 times harder for the subsaharans to immigrate

And economically it will reduce our imports costs a lot.
Just imagine how it will look from space, that humans connected two continents

this user knows what's up

>cmon Muhammad, you want more of your friends and family here?

Fixed

And yes he does

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strait_of_Gibraltar_crossing

It was already planned, but the project abondent I think.
A tunnel will cost 5 billion $, and the cost will be payed by Spain and Morocco. Well obviously since it will be most beneficial to them

Because that would be a horrible appropriation of Boat-People culture

We already have one

Because shipping accidents will decrease.

It would probably be paid for by tolls.

how are they supposed to put abutments on deep sea?

>land connection to Gibsmedat
I want off Mr. EUs wild ride.

>bridge to niggerland
>expects tolls to be paid
>mfw

you're kidding, right?

a single point of failure for the rapefugee swawm would be awesome

blow the bridge and remove thousands of the cunts at once while preventing millions more

Why wouldn't they just go back to boats then?

>hurr muh illegals
Morocco takes their border pretty seriously. This wouldn't enable that much illegal immigration, especially considering its easier to evade border patrol when you come by boat, so most illegals will continue to come that way. This would pretty much be for trade and tourism, but considering how cheap boat travel is, I doubt it would increase either of those by much.

Read what I'm fucking saying
Is Sup Forums always this retarded??
Get out
Yeah, seriously. It would make a lot of stuff easier

Sea is the better wall

>Morocco
>black

>Read what I'm fucking saying Is Sup Forums always this retarded??

it's a joke m8, relax

>Build a bridge from frozen wasteland Alaska to frozen wasteland Siberia

Hm I wonder why noone wants to invest money here

>hey guys they got no way to get except by boat journey they might not survive
>so lets build a way for them to get there and then BLOW IT UP HAHA

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Abdul al-Mohabbal

some madmen have crossed the bering strait on foot

literally jumping from one ice raft to another for 3 days

No, it's not. Bodies of water are very easy to cross. I mean look at the boats they find smuggler with, they're not very expensive or hard to operate. If there was a bridge, people would probably still come illegally by boat because it is easier to avoid border patrol that way.

>Sea is the better wall
Sea existed since forever, and nignogs are still leaking like diarrhea

Building border control points always make illegal immigration almost impossible

Forgot pic related ;-)

link?

They fucking died all if we don t save them everytime they try, her boats are shitier

The water is our best defence against them.

Nice english Pablo

Hopefully this will never happen

More would be caught and denied entry at a border checkpoint on a bridge/tunnel than would die crossing the sea.

I think that was in ceuta they pass by the sea border of the wall

It's too deep. The Mediterranean is not a meme sea like the Baltic.

>average of 55 metres (180 ft) deep

There are like 1,000 meters of deep in some points so it's basically impossible.

that actually sounds like something we would do... I like it, so who's money are we borrowing to build this?

Yeah, I was going to say, isn't the Bering strait mostly frozen over in the winter and whatnot? I believe that's how the natives got there.

Either way, you have to be some sort of lunatic to cross it on nothing but sheets of ice.

I'm on the phone, what kind of flag is this?

Gibraltar. Probably a proxy for the ebin memes.

A proxyflag, he never posted any proof or vocaroo himself speaking their reterded spanglish slang.

this guy knows

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait
>In March 2006, Briton Karl Bushby and French-American adventurer Dimitri Kieffer crossed the strait on foot, walking across a frozen 90 km (56 mi) section in 15 days.They were soon arrested for not entering Russia through a border control
>In February 2012, Korean team led by Hong Sung-Taek crossed the straits on foot in six days. They started from Chukotka Peninsula, the east coast of Russia on February 23 and arrived in Wales, the western coastal town in Alaska on February 29.

Karl Bushby is quite badass t.b.h, the madman aims to walk across the entire world from Patagonia to his home town in Hull, England

>t. Bashar Muhammad-Boabongo Al-Morrocci, French citizen

Is it possible to walk across the Bering Strait?

A common misconception is that the Bering Strait freezes in the winter time and it is easy to walk across the ice. In reality there is a strong current flowing north through the strait which usually creates large channels of open water. On occasion these open channels become clogged with moving chunks of pan ice, so it is theoretically possible to jump from chunk to chunk, along with some swimming across the open leads. Luck is also required in having favourable currents.

There are two reported cases of successful ice crossings. The first was in 1998 when a Russian father and his son attempted walking to Alaska. They became marooned on the pack ice and spent many days drifting and cut off from shore. The ice finally reached the far side of the Strait. The men, on the brink of death staggered onto American soil. More recently in 2006 English trekker, Karl Bushby, and his American companion Dimitri Kieffer succeeded in doing the reverse route. The duo were immediately detained by the Federal Security Service and deported for entering the country illegally.

There have been several other attempts that have ended with helicopter rescues on the ice.

pic related, it's karl bushby crossing the bering strait (sorry for shit quality, couldn't find a better pic)

Proof

I would post vocaroo but I don't speak "llanito" because it's stupid as fuck

you posted that same photo yesterday

On which thread ?

You know tolls will be still guarded.

But Europe has way more Gibsmedats then Africa.

Has a point.

>Implying there are continuous roads to where France wants to send said military troops.

it has a datestamp bruh

2/10 low effort

b-but user , negroids wouldnt need to cross the sea but just walk the mediterean desert

plate tectonics to be honest family. Apparently the bit immediately south of Spain isn't on a different plate, but the region is still geologically volatile I bet.

Sicily doesn't have a land bridge to Italy for similar reasons. You'd have to be able to adjust your bridge, a supreme feat of human engineering.

also what other anons said about not wanting a mainline to Africa, kek, you poor bastards have it bad enough already.