Analysts all over Europe is talking about the next Euro-Russian conflict being between Russia and one or more of the...

Analysts all over Europe is talking about the next Euro-Russian conflict being between Russia and one or more of the Baltic states. Nato is already moving units into the area and Russia initiates snap drills close to the borders whenever they feel like it.

Why does Russia "need" these states? Apart from them being a part of USSR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-citizens_(Latvia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Access to sea, Kaliningrad, Russian minority, I don't know

The War isn't going to happen anyway

Yeah, no.

This is fucking retarded. Russia is in no shape of full scale war, and they know it. They won't attack in 100 years.

Great lecture on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU

Our "need" is good reason to send more troops, invite more countries to the block and set even more economic ties aka chains.

They already have acces through the Gulf of Finland. Kaliningrad corridor can be achieved without involving Estonia and Latvia. Russia is rather using the minorities as a reason for attack, not "for war".

Who will YOU side with?

Personally, I'm going with Russia. If it's a means to end degeneracy in the West, then so be it. Fuck whatever historical grudges the Baltics / Poles might hold against Putin and his crew. This is bigger than all of you.

More land = good. Also heartland theory.

I just want all the shitskins to go. USA didnt help on that and now it is Russias turn to show their abilities

>annexing the cutest countries in Europe and turning them into commieblock shitholes

Holly shit I hate Putinbots now

>hurr durr russia saviour of the west, totally not degenerate
jeja

But Russia is pretty more degenerate than Europe ever will be.. Have you even been there, or are you just fapping off to Sputnik?

You've got a better solution, Stanislaw?

That's the city I was born in m8...

But yeah I agree, let's give shot with Russia, can't imagine anything going worse.

Nuke Russia.

Nuke Russia.

EPP FOR CKK YOU TOO YOIH GODDSL MNISXTEAVLE BUUTGIT BELT,!

Weakest part of NATO. If /Balt/ falls, NATO begins to crumble.

That to be said the area doesn't need any sort of massive army. Just a small force that can hold the line until US reinforcements arrive and would act more as deterrence than anything.

Nuke Russia.

kek who cares? Are Baltic States even a thing?

They will die without any wars.

>Germany is taking over Europe guys!!
Meanwhile in the real world our government can't even fix our roads up to African standards or build a fucntioning airport, what kind of mongs make up the rest of Europe then?

They might try something if we were n a no mans land like Ukraine

Russia doesn't need those states you dumb fuck. It's just propaganda.
DURR muh evil Russia

I see you watched it for all of five minutes (if that) before dismissing it.

If you done want to comment on the lecture, at least watch all of it.

t. russia

>muh Katyn

Everyone knows NATO wants to get rid of Putin.

OP please, this is embarrassing.

>muh totally not degenerate r*ssia

t. Anal pain

t. nice retort

Thank you Grzegorz

Putin isn't near stupid enough to start war when Russia is the worst they've been in 20 years, why would they go into full on war with NATO?

proxy wars seem pretty popular desu

well duh, proxy wars will continue as they have for a while, however, what kind of proxy war would be possibly in the baltics?
maybe some slavic shithole like Ukraine, but nations like Estonia are too first world to have that happen

It is because of idiots like this guy that I dont want to see nationalism rise in western and northern Europe, they all think Putin is some kind of a champion when it comes to saving the white race or something lel. If it was not for that I would be fully supporting the current trend of netionalism rising, but the fact that they see us as expendable to appease Putin so that he can in some mystical way stop the immigration cricis and make nationalism not taboo is disgusting and wrong.

>there were 1,052,520 ethnic Russians in the Baltic States

Unprecedented stuff happens all the time, but I do agree with you otherwise mainly because NATO mobilizes troops there. Maybe they're trying to stop a proxy war, who knows

You don't think that your sentiment has got something to do with the fact that a rise in nationalism would make it that much more difficult for you to go to the Nordic countries steal muh jerbs?

Sup Forums idiots aren't representative of all western european nationalists, you have to remember that a lot of the people that hold the ''WOWZERS PUTIN DA WHITE RACE SAVOUR'' are frustrated Sup Forumsacks that will call a russian a slavic subhuman 5 minutes after going on about muh white race saving

The difference is that Balts are not as bad shitholes as Russia, meanwhile Ukraine is even worse.

Enjoy you're nigger dicks.

the balts arent nations where people take to the streets with flaming tires and IED's bcause they don't like a leader
and yeah, thats about 1 in 6 people being ethnic russians, so? most of these have any sort of compassion towards russia bled out of them through the generations, as the nation they're in has been slowly westernized.
whereas with Ukraine, you guys never really westernized, your nations ethnic population died so rapidly during cold war famines that it was replaced with shitloads of russians, you guys must be atleast 1/3 russian by now.
well, if it does happen it will be nearly completely political, with Russians buying out Baltic parliaments.

How is it connected with proxy wars?

No one wants be Ukrainian if they can be Russian, that's how

the more shit a nation is, the more desperate they are for change, therefore the more they're willing to do (riot, murder, etc) to achieve that change.
when a poor nation is desperate for change, they're easy as fuck to manipulate with outside influence, as long as you promise change.

Russia is clearly in the right here. We've been spending years whining about potential Russian aggression and preparing for war. If it comes, it'll just be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Play a bit of grand strategy and you'll easily understand why.

Also since poor countries are by definition managed like shit you can smuggle in russian sold- i mean russian "volunteers" and no one will notice.

They just need war to cheer up people in their country.
Before war in Ukraine on the Russian fun sites end forums were large amount of social satire and dissatisfaction about authorities.
On the pick of the war there was wave of patriotism in both countries. Economic descend fast but all happy to live in such a beautiful country with great leaders.
And now all goes back people start to understand where they are and why.
They need a conflict or at least visibility of soon conflict and surrounding with enemies that are the reason of such though life. If they stop this game for year or two they can loose their authority. And when that will happen they would be eaten by another powerful leaders that will promise to destroy enemy countries and bring pease and prosperity to all the world.

Germany has been trying to federalize Europe through the EU for years, and with Merkel at the top of this union.

I wish I was a nigger simply because their dicks is bigger

balts have some strange fetish, it's like their hormones scream FUCKING ATTACK ME, normal russians just see them as obnoxious loudmouth states who bark like rabid dogs

>most of these have any sort of compassion towards russia
Lol they are so butthurt and they not even real citizens, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-citizens_(Latvia) so they are afraid about balts may throw them away at any time if russia would not protect them.

It would be fucking amazing if you and your people would never speak to us again.
Just mind your own business for one century. That's all I ask.

>in the right to invade the baltics because there's a russian minority there

el oh el. Maybe NATO expansionism pushed down on them but that still dont make it right. And if russian politicians are so butthurt about that maybe they should try and secure their own alliances instead of getting mad over other people doing it.

They could do something with Livonia, make a claim about how they need to free Livonia from the oppression from the Baltic states or some shit. They'd say that those 1,000,000 Russians are actually ethnic Livonians who are related to modern Russians more than they're related to Latvians/Lithuanians/Estonians. That could work honestly.

same

It's having nothing similar with our situacion, locals are only 10% of total amount of separatist army and they didn't start it.

I'm all for that

what you said doesn't make sense, speak English.

>makes a valid point
>"hurr durr speak English Yuri"

but where will the Russian refugees go now?

Ukraine

>balts have some strange fetish, it's like their hormones scream FUCKING ATTACK ME

I bet - I actually know - it's part of the deal when you're in NATO.

>Germany has been trying to federalize Europe through the EU for years
>
Source? Why didn't Germany succeed?

I said you are stupid. Ukraine and Russia it's not like Mexico and USA.

>Ukraine and Russia it's not like Mexico and USA.
nah its more like Mexico and Honduras.

what i was saying was that the more shit a nation is, the more radical the public is willing to go to change it, and the more easily deceived the public can be about individuals if they share the same passion for change
this was in response to you asking how the shittyness of a nation leads to a nation being used in a proxy war
and then you said:
>It's having nothing similar with our situacion, locals are only 10% of total amount of separatist army and they didn't start it.
what does that have to do with anything i was arguing about, i wasn't talking about your civil war

>Source?
the European Union
>Why didn't Germany succeed?
give them time

Why are you interjected my post to the finn in the first place then?