How come swedes don't know how to speak swedish?

how come swedes don't know how to speak swedish?

Other urls found in this thread:

making.duolingo.com/which-countries-study-which-languages-and-what-can-we-learn-from-it
youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=B00grl3K01g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are those asians learning spanish?

It is almost as if they have recently gained a population that ca- oh.

You're kidding right?

>Balkanites learning German

Why? You're just gonna get deported anyway. Would prefer you over Syrians though.

this can't be real

making.duolingo.com/which-countries-study-which-languages-and-what-can-we-learn-from-it

i always thought that french was more popular than spanish here, after english ofc

How come Mexicans don't know how to speak Spanish?

What's wrong with immigrants putting effort into assimilation?

Sweden is a popular destination of migrants, but also expats and students.
Swedes - and Nordics - themselves are bilingual and don't need duolinguo for English. Notice how neither Norway or Finland have chosen English.

Frankly, it's also a sign that Swedish migrants/expats/students want to integrate.

Mexicans are learning English, according to the image

>Why would that be the case? Immigration to Sweden has been skyrocketing in recent years: one in six Swedish residents in 2015 was born outside of Sweden. The fastest growing foreign-born groups are from Syria and Afghanistan, reflecting a recent increase in the refugee population. Duolingo recently released a Swedish course for Arabic speakers, which will hopefully help!

I'm a leftist but holy fuck Sweden, start to have some kids already

youtube.com/watch?v=vrO3TfJc9Qw
Be more like Denmark

Even German is more popular than French here.

I implied that OP's country is full of Mexicans.

Fuckton of Euros immigrate to Sweden for school or work.

>german """humor"""

oh

This. Try explaining that to Sup Forums though.
They also tend to forget that the US are lightyears ahead in terms of non-whiteness than Sweden or any European cunt.

>Be more like Denmark
That sounds like a lot of work. Can't we just import a couple of danes instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=B00grl3K01g
DO IT FOR MOM, SWEDEN

I know, I was being facetious - and a bit shocked at the stats. Then again, alone they are NOT AN ARGUMENT (tm)

>They also tend to forget that the US are lightyears ahead in terms of non-whiteness than Sweden or any European cunt.
>IMPLYING
Same as "west" Germans tend to forget that eastern Germany massively improves all immigration related statistics about Germany

>Angola and Mozambique learning Portuguese
>Norway learning Norwegian
>Americans learning English
what
Also
>Argentina with Italia
the heritage meme is real
>all those sudacas learning portuguese
Yes yes good lhamas, come make part of the glorious brazilian empire

Go feed off of our money some more Kevin. Equating major cities to average Germany just shows how much the DDR """"education""" has failed.
We should have let the Poles incorporate you.

hohnhonhohnhonhon

le baguette

that's the second most common so it's unsurprising that more of their own languages start showing up to account for foreigners

-0000/10

americans learning english makes sense. there's a lot of americans who only speak spanish.

A reason Paris and other major cities are so full with immigrants it's because it's where the work is, not because they are cucks.

Muslims live in poor districts where nobody wants to go - too poor -, nobody wants to invest - no real future - and then only Muslims can live here.
The richer districts are gentrified and this causes major unrest. Go to a rich district in Paris, it's 70% white and 30% Asian.

>Austrians learning German

CANNOT FABRICATE

It's weird how many Bongs want to learn Spanish.

I remember in secondary school, we sort of got screwed over and had which foreign languages we'd learn chosen for us, and the people who got Spanish were considered the lucky ones.

Few people actually learn it, of course, but still.

>t. Muhammatürkskivictros Al-Frankfurti

>a reasonable answer
get out!

>Australia learning French

>dkn lärde mig svenska för jag oironiskt trodde att svenska tjejer var söt och fin

>Nao conhece a lusofonia.

What does this graphic portray? Muslim immigration, or just immigration in general?

"migration-background" so anyone whos ancestors arent german, but immigrants, from anywhere...poles, italians, turks, spaniards...
(only about 5-6% muslims in total mind you...)

Might be that they are optional subjects in (probably) every school but Spanish is only in some? And those who have studied French/German, probably don't see the need to study the language in duolingo. For the same reason as English.

Spanish by my knowledge is prolly like 5th language here. Behind at least English, Swedish, German and French. Maybe even Russian? Dunno.

What's going on in the Balkans?
>all learning German

New Reich soon brother.

You too, Canada, you too

H-h-hey... at least you've got us! (We fucking hate you, and the french we learns is Quebec's french, not your shitty modern day french. Die Yuropoor.)

I wonder what the qualification there is. For example I'm 1/4 German Silesian muh hurritage and therefore maybe about 1/16 West Slav (because there was some mixing in that area, and in the 5th+ generation there are some "-ski" popping up), would that count me as an immigrant?
Then again there's North-Easterners who are genetically much more Slavic because they have strong ancestry from Germanised Wends (Germanisation happened in the 10th or so century), yet they probably don't count

Stop

>pic4ants

Fuck it, nevermind and good night

What are the countries that are learning Italian and Turkish as a first foreign language? I can't find them

>Uruguay learning Portuguese

???????????????

why are canadians such bad posters?

Wtf papi don't remember us?
It's your son Philippines
We're currently in the process of making Philipland great again

A lot of the population of Uruguay used to speak Portuguese when it became independent

fantastisch

>chile
>french

lol