Germany tried to cover it up

>Germany tried to cover it up

How do we save Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3581199/New-footage-Cologne-New-Year-sex-attacks-shows-woman-screaming-mustn-t-touch-mustn-t-touch-overwhelmed-police-struggling-control-crowds-migrant-men.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rfpoe1UdxPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germans love to give orders

>Germany tried to cover it up
Nothing new, our government and police are all left wing cucks

Make us your 51st state
Think of muh heritage, it's perfectly reasonable

>use contraction like mustn't in a loud environment, where it could easily be misheard as "must"
>expect anything else
White women are evidently too stupid to be anything other than fuckmeat for Muslims

I don't think the order to cover that up came from Berlin or whatever

That's just the Klüngel in this town, that's how it rolls here

Are you literally retarded enough to assume she was screaming in English in a situation like this
I mean, our English is pretty decent but not if we're emotionally distraught
We'll go full Schindler's list on you

I can't waif to see Germany and the European Union collapse.

Hey western women, we are too sexists and chauvinists to protect you, enjoy the refugees dicks.

Yeah, but refugees don't speak German, how else is she going to communicate with them?

Stop victim blaming!

then there's nobody to give your lazy shitcountry money when your economy inevitably collapses

Germany deserves everything that is happening there for nazis.

You won't have to wait too long Luigi, you will see a muslim germany in you lifetime.

Probably just a misunderstanding, nothing to be concerned about :)

Not him but we survived worse. I hope germany survives this crap and goes half nazi again and kicks those brownos out.

I do hope the EU collapses though, I'd sooner be living in a slum that see Europe fall.

Sorry, thanks for clarifying

>he thinks money is more important than european way of life and identity

Thanks, Mohammed

Is there a video?

>save europe
Nonsense, Ibrahim, these are surprisingly good conditions for the caliphate

Nothing worth saving. Fuck Europe.

>not living on an island nation

what is google

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3581199/New-footage-Cologne-New-Year-sex-attacks-shows-woman-screaming-mustn-t-touch-mustn-t-touch-overwhelmed-police-struggling-control-crowds-migrant-men.html

Like always.
Get rid of the ruling elite and start all over.

Part of the new leaked one is here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rfpoe1UdxPI

Excuse me are you trying to white-wash islamic culture with such eurocentric views as "do not rape or assault innocent women"?

Solution for solutions? I've heard of this before

isn't this old news

You don't give us shit though.

hahahha this is what u get for killing 6 mil jews

Inshallah, we will save Europe from the kuffar.

It is already beginning, and now we have Mayor Khan (pbuh) as ruler of London.

It's for your own good. We can't teach you how to be men but we can breed your whores to replace your weak genetics. And we will.

this, stop being shitlords... like... gosh!

Leave this cunt

why would EU cause Europe to fall

>that feelaroo when europoos thought dumping their attractive people on a resource rich island continent at the end of the world then giving it to them was punishment

lmao, bet my ancestors are shitting themselves laughing

It's already falling. Germany is sending this union off the bridge, we are going downside because Germany loves to ruin Europe. This is not even the first time they ruin it so there's that.

>corona
surprising. i thought only spics drank that

Why does the rest of Europe keep letting them get away with it? What can be done to make it different this time?

Nazis is better, than nowdays leftist scum.

Takbir brother, the kaffir will get what's coming to them.

it's cheap piss, if you were a local you'd know everything on that picnic grill is the store brand cheap stuff

what do all of these strange words mean

i would have thought aussies would go for tsingtao or some other chinese beer for their cheap drinks, sorry for believing the memes

kaffir are nonbelievers who must be stoned for not worshipping Allah
you are one of them

allah doesn't exist

SIGH, you kuffar won't get it until your heads adorn our walls and your daughters fill our beds. Just convert already.

Encourage assimilation. That's it.

Why do you guys only care about rape when brown people do it?

I'm sure the veterans marching today, who saw entire villages be destroyed by the Nazi hordes, would agree with you.

Simple, we draw lines between parts that can be saved and the parts that can't be saved.

yeah I wonder why people care when this kind of shit happens in a peaceful country and the government/SJW cucks try to sweep it under the rug as if it was nothing

Not to mention that everyone is being constantly reassured that these brown people are innocent refugees and that all possible safety precautions are being taken as they are imported en masse.

>tfw trump wont even give a fuck and allow europe to be overrun

>encourage assimilation

Is there a reason you're so racist???

It's the government + media against the people.

Not different here, most "democracies" are the same.

vb > corona

This is why we need the Turks to rule you

that one brit gimmick lad

u know who u are

love u