Disgusting white asshole
Find women from own country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"they are stealing our women!!1"

English teacher are pathetic white loser
Fuck off

I went to HK once, never talked to any girls, never got laid, etc. I did see lots of faggot white hipsters though.

You're welcome.

>holding her hand while she was being hugged by that fag

Stop being literal cucks, that guy isn't even ripped or anything so you have no reason not to fight back.

if you don't punch that cunt in the face in that situation you deserved to get cucked man

Why only white loser come to Asia?
Find fat whore in your own country

I remember this video. Poor guy looked like his soul crumbled.
That's women for you though. C'est la vie.

post it

It's a couple years old by now. I didn't save it. Try googling "white guy steals girl from asian" or something. There's even a second video that shows them in bed together.

Idiot, you should let them have them. This way we can destroy the white race faster

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

>get butthurt when a greater race steals your GF
You should be glad. She'll be much better off.

found it

topcuck

jesus fucking christ

kek

That's unacceptable, the guy should have just dumped his asian whore of a gf right there, have some respect for yourselves, asianbros.

t. zhe chang fok

I agree with this guy completely
scum who do this should just be gassed, plain and simple

He's holding her hand while other guy is kissing her.

Lol, do you really think he has any balls?

Apparently the Chinese guy and the girl weren't even together. The white guy and the chinese guy were both courting that girl. Dunno why he kept trying to hold her hand after she was making out with the other guy though.

He should have swing his shit right across hi face though, he doesn't deserve any pity.

That doesn't explain the hand holding.

Worst thing to do on many levels.

No, but he should have. Fucking beta asians, I feel sorry for them.

Rasheed

I would gladly take an ABH charge over letting the entire fucking world seeing I am being cucked though.

The chinese girl isn't even that good looking ffs, he could do way better, especially if he's blonde/blue eyed.

That chick wasn't his girl, taking a swing at the other guy would triple the beta factor

Then the world sees you getting cucked AND put in jail for being a sore loser

While you're sitting in there, you can think about all the other girls you're not getting with

White """"men"""" have to settle for the bottom of the barrel, while Asian men get the top 0.01% of white women.

Oh here he goes again...

Him? kek. All his "charisma" is borrowed spillover from his alpha friend. Definitely one of those guys that's only cool by association.

Should have just hugged them both

I wonder what would happen

The world would just see you as a total loser instead. A guy scoops up a girl you just met and your reaction is to chimp out on him despite being outnumbered and overpowered. That means you're not too bright, easily butthurt, don't have enough game to win her back, and care way too much about female strangers. "I was here first bro" doesn't matter if you're gaming street trash.

You could use an English teacher

I'm actually an Amerifat on a layover at HKG
I really just needed some (you)s

What can you seriously expect from those alphas

Asian guy looks 12

Holy shit did any of you guys watch more of his videos?

Wasn't this the vid about the guy who was mad as fuck about something girl related so made a vid of him doing stuff like this?

I already have a HK gf though and I finish inside every time get mad.

that was ridiculously cruel though

but Hong Kong is my own country.

It wasn't his girlfiend. Both he and white guy were both trying to shag the girl who they had just met and she liked the white guy more.

You know what does? Autism.

Get cucked jackie chan

>muh dick muthufucka

dont you dare try to fool us gook

>race mixing is bad unless I get to do it

whites are truly the niggers of asia

Who cares about Asia anyways?

The niggers of Asia are pinoys.

t. Chink