Death squads

are there DS in your countries?
do the people support it?
are they bolice or citizens?

here informal police groups which murder thieves exist. Also many riot cops kill leftists. from a bilogical POV this is Hygenic,useful and cheap, even if such cops are trash themselves..but their social function IS useful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnaJzTtVPkw
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/09/15/surprise-latest-alleged-cop-killer-was-part-of-violent-black-lives-matter-movement-n2052501
intellihub.com/100-proof-that-black-lives-matter-protesters-are-actively-killing-cops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Besides the police SF(like BOPE) which prettu much go there to kill drug lords.

Here in São Paulo there was a group of cops hat used to gather at night in trucks and go to ghettos and simply kill all drug dealers, robbers and other criminals that got arrested but freed.

Haven't heard about them anymore after one night they literally killed 11 in all city but one of them were innocent.

are they Evil men?
like;do they kill a drug lord even if he donated to the local evangelical group?
do they promiscuous rich girls who enjoy sex yet refuse to live in a favela for some weeks, which would be fitting penance?

Mostly not, just real angry cops who arrested someone and get to see the same guy on the streets months later.

Yeah, evangelical groups are other cancer too.

idk, they mostly die by overdose or whatever.

Local justice

>Yeah, evangelical groups are other cancer too.
despite the CLEAR fact theyre Heretics who undermine Catholicism;which possible arguments against them can an atheist have,in any case?
they oppose homosexuality,drug use,promiscuity,atheism(duh), and encourage financial prosperity,dressing smartly, loving people.so on!

which percent of mexicans wants to flee Mexico for the USA?

Yep. You have them too, right?

Besides the fact that some of them are muslim-tier when it comes to preaching.

>and encourage financial prosperity,dressing smartly, loving people.so on!

Yeah, look what they did with all dat followers money.

America has the worse death squad I couldn't think of anything worse then a SWAT team busting down my doors it's so corrupt.

>Besides the fact that some of them are muslim-tier when it comes to preaching.
you mean the style of preaching?
or do you Resent strong commitments against gross inmoralities?
please gib examples

>temple
people there are not in a rumba or nightclub. big buildings denote civilization.
its heretical but civilized
>MFW shooting back on no-knock raids send you to the gallows in amerikkka
land of freduhms

I enjoy this idea but I can't help to think that the day will come when my friends/family will get killed by vigilantes by mistake or accident, what do I do then?

Kinda. Today actually there was a case where four soldiers killed three innocent people because they mistook them for gangsters. Shit is fucked up around here.

What the hell is a DS?
Just cops running around shooting "bad people" (judging on their own)?

Not so long ago a church created a group called "gladiadores do altar". Which is basically a "para-military' group of evangelicals, but they're not armed or anything, still worrying as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnaJzTtVPkw

They take 10% of the follower salary and do whatever the fuck they want with it. There are fuckload of cases of shepherds using drugs, gambling and even fucking the followers, some underage.

>britain has reached such a level of crime that death squads ARE needed
let me guess;those murderous chavs be at it again
WHY is it worryng?
really;WHY- Para-militarism is good,degenerancy must be fought strongly!!
>some underage
fornication is inmoral no matter the age.
your problems are racial;your maras are modern barbarians,as are the soldiers;they fight each other for blood and iron

>DS
Lol what? Maybe a SWAT team trained to defuse terrorist situations, but I don't know of any political Death Squads.

>really;WHY- Para-militarism is good,degenerancy must be fought strongly!!

I bet you support ISIS too.

>you will never be part of a right wing death squad

what do you mean¿¿
do you think gays should be allowed to do as they please in their private lives?
NAY! The state or the People must ensure Morality is applied troughly

This is horrifying and you live in a police state.

The evangelicals here are just annoying sometimes, but in general they are good people and also a reason that why this country didn't became an Africa yet, they help alot the drug addicts and show the good path to the poor families.

im sure black lives matter is an anti-white ,cop-killing DS funded by the moslem Obama, and the hitmen are provided by crefflo dollar
moslems will gib you a chance sooner than you think
I wish want a theocracy TBQH.
whores and gays are worse than highwaymen and robbers

I think it's kinda true what you said, you can really tell a normal Salvadoran from a ganster (gangsters are browner, short and native American looking), in fact this is why this three people got killed, you know, because they filled this characteristics, and so are soldiers, the only difference is that they're taller and have a better phyche all around. They're kinda scary but they rarely kill innocent people so they're not that bad.

No I don't live in a fucking monkey infested jungle.
No offense.

Maras are more dumb and brutal than evil;theyre unrefined,raw animals,killing one die and getting killed the other day
the army is just a police force;real armies are for wars. actual wars.
you should really,as a country, employ Apartheid-tier politics, BUT;with this trick;
tell the maras that hiearchies are good as long as the upper class,the aristocracy,is the best.if they see an aristocrat being atheistic,fornicating,doing drugs,they MAY hurt him.

employing social Caste seems cruel,but its compassionate, since its realistic
our problem is inmodest dress TBQH

BLM is made up of college liberals and uneducated nignogs. They couldn't hurt shit that isn't an inanimate object.

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/09/15/surprise-latest-alleged-cop-killer-was-part-of-violent-black-lives-matter-movement-n2052501
intellihub.com/100-proof-that-black-lives-matter-protesters-are-actively-killing-cops/

also did i tell you how i am attemping to start a deally feud between Chiraq savages rappers?

SWAT teams take people alive more often than nought you leftist retard.

>leftist
it is those coppers who killl white libertarians for Obongo the commie who are leftist thou dimwit

A lot of former french officers used to train brazilian death squads during the 60's/70's.

Nowadays it's other way around. Weird...

I'm not leftist but I've seen the power the SWAT team has and it's scary what they can do.

kek

Pretty sure France doesn't have death squads
>are there DS in your countries?
Used to. Pic related is probably the most famous one: Scuderie Le Coq.
>do the people support it?
People here have zero tolerance with deviants, so yes.
>are they bolice or citizens?
The one in pic had both.

lel did you actually think we have death squad?
Get out of your jungle pedro.

Don't be mean, he was joking.
>Le Coq
Le Cocq*

Fortunately, we don't have anything like that

Living in environment where you have to be afraid for your life must suck

We don't have death squads since Algerian War

YOU SHOULD,MOSLEMS ARE PUNISHING THE FRENCH ATHEISTS

Just bantz calm down my frog friends.

I know friendo.

that sounds fantastic

I can see why the Argentinian lady I know got the fuck out of there back in 2002.

You have the equivalent yo SWAT teams in england, they cant just go kick in any door they want, it has to be court ordered unless there is something happening immediately.

Gangs like the crips and the bloods started out like this, neighborhood watch to take care of criminals.

Now they are some of the biggest criminals in the country

leftists and viralatas (most Colombians are viralata) would say yes. The truth is that death squads are much less common here than what many people tend to believe.

they are pretty good, they killed thousands or young commies back in the 60-70s
now they disappear drug lords
in 2010 a force was created in Juarez to get rid of scum and it worked

But the difference is that they were niggers.

Here it's all cops.

When will the US get leftie-squashing paramilitary death squads? We need them.

There are the "death squads" who are just the usual association of off-duty cops to kill petty criminals, and "Militians" which are also formed by policemen but are more serious and well established, and already took control over entire neighborhoods of Rio de Janeiro and became the new "owners". They are not much different from previous drug lords, the only difference is that no one messes with them because they have better connections with the government, since they are also smarter they know how to buy politicians.

I honestly don't know if they are based or not. Leftists hate them (pic related, it's how they see the "militias"), but these same leftists love drug lords who are just as cruel and oppressive.

Our police kill blacks incandescently but if you're white they'll only kill you if you act black.

>incandescently

What the fuck are you talking about?

Police kill more whites than blacks you retard.

>this is what blm actually believes

More details please.

>muh political teams REEEEEE

right wingers are no better, lad.

>niggers

You're one to talk, monkey.

You ever wonder WHY there are black people who speak out against BLM?

BLM is a black supremacist movement.

Fuck. Them.

>now they disappear drug lords

think you meant to say, they join up drug cartels, eventually...

Why dont you spics just legalize drugs?

The good old days when removing commies was part of daily life

Why don't you?

america might cause a "totally legitimate coup" if they do 2bh