youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Zhang

>The Emerald Isle of Somalia

군대 가라 ㅅㅍ!!!!
i'll call the police

I got the reference, OP.

KHAN'D

>tfw OP is that Asian Miss Canada that got banned from China for speaking out against censorship

youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw

Thus far thought it was just a meme on Sup Forums. I've watched some videos of this guys and it sounds pretty bad, is Europe really fucked up? that soon Jamal, tryrone, ahmed and company will destroy them?

yes

everyone thinks this is a fucking joke
1.8 billion muslims want the west to fall and europeans are opening their doors to it
these are not sheep, these are wolves they're letting in
hispanic immigrants are nothing in comparison because at least they assimilate. Every single follow-up study on second and third generation middle-east immigrants in Europe has found that their crimerates INCREASE from the first generation.(refer to norwegian crime data if you don't believe me — Sweden stopped reporting foreigner crime statistics in '94 IIRC) This has never happened with any other immigrant population.

These people want to destroy the west. They've been trying to do it for what, 1400 years now? There has never really been a point in time where a western country wasn't at war or being invaded by a muslim country since islam was founded.

>8:13 and on

Well, then something really bad will happen there if they keep arriving at the current rates. I can't justify what the mexicans do in your country man (when i saw what they did in chicago and that many go full WE WUZ AZTEC N SHIIEEETT really makes me angry because when you look at facts it is simply stupid to even think that).
Yep, it seems so.When i see what the kebabs do to themselves (raping children and god knows what else we don't know about) and to others, i'm grateful that civilization was brought to us.
Yes, i also thought that the whole sweden yes!!! was just memes but now it looks like it is real.

>Hispanics
>assimilate

hispanic crimerate drops to near-white level by third generation
they generally no longer consider themselves non-american and typically only speak english

Bro fuck off. Look at Florida, Texas or California for examples of assimilation.

>he's never met an middle-class mexican
some of those fucks act whiter than me

Or lack thereof

>an middle

Hello juan

This. Hispanics getting whiter only leads to hispanics becoming smarter criminals. Latin America and Latin American crime gangs are run by those mostly white Hispanics which is why everything is corrupt down there.

if illegals didn't exist they would assimilate better
one of their worst issues is all the shit-tier fucks that can't even speak english living in their neighborhoods

y not tho?

People who've been there say those states feel like foreign countries.

College applications for hispanics have increased drastically while the black has decreased

seen some of those comparisons. A pretty face doesn't make up for a woman who can go full ALLAHUA BAR N SHIIETTT and fucking blowing herself up (screwing you and everyone around in the process)... so no,

I was in LA and it definitely felt that way
t. from PA

compared to muslims in eu?
ya they do
over 60% or something of sweden's unemployed are foreigners

it's just a bait tho. cherrypicking

>beaners flood into a neighborhood
>everyone else moves out
>neighborhood turns third world
>excess beaners don't want to live in the mess beaners made
>excess beaners flood into new neighborhood
>repeat
Hispanic assimilation

man what these guys are saying is true. If hispanics (or any other person wanting to live in US) went through the legal process things would be different because they are AWARE that they must learn the language, history and many other things about the country, to respect the laws and all what comes with "you're on US soil" These people crossing the border do not have that in mind and will take their customs and mentality with them to US, that's why those states have changed drastically. The so-called refugees, from my perspective, are far more hostile because they come from countries that have hated christianity for centuries.

That's how every other region of the US feels eery time.
t. been to almost every part of the US