/China/ general

Welcome to the 1st daily Chinese general thread. Discussion of all chinese issues, culture, politics, history, memes, are welcomed here.

I'll kick things off. Is Xi Jinping the new Mao?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0905IQS2hM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mao in five years destroyed half of China and made the other half Communist.

Xi has done what? Smile twice?

No, Xi's father was purged and imprisoned by mao himself many times

obviously there is no love

in a lot of small ways he's turning the CCP back into a revolutionary/vanguardist party... they're taking over tons of roles that the rest of the non-party government used to have. he's also kind of appealing to the old fashioned mass mobilization politics that Mao used.

Also regularly invokes Mao's image, memory, deeds, etc., basically thinks he's a God. He talks about him all the time at party congress plenums etc.

are you a chink?
KEK

no, he is doing the same thing as his predecessors except more violently, instead of forming cliques he just imprison them or purge them

all the pm had nice speeches, remember jiang zeming and harmonious society?

he considers the party corrupt, not just in corruption but corrupt from local secretariat and believes that all provincial secretariat should serve the party only power

the distinction is that mao was a cult of personality, he knew his work was like a religion

xi though wants to rectify the party

are you a xenophobe?

work=word*

Gib clay.

el peruANO senores

china sucks and chinese are cancer

你什么感觉什么时候你看一个白男人跟中国女朋友?

RAREE

不是我的事

lurk more, newcuck

>rare

Sure is new around here.

好不意思
哈哈
你常常看白男人跟中国女人吗?

wassup ghengis

小区里邻居就有一个, 还有以前的小孩

你多大?
为什么你住在美国?
你有没有女朋友?

Chillin'. You?

移民
no

我跟中国工厂做国际贸易,我有qq和微信,你呢?

same

我会点中文 虽然我是土生土长的日本人 曾在中国念过书的

>你有没有女朋友

伦敦!

!

Come home chinamen

没有,十岁出国的除了家人我不跟别人联系

t. Tim Nguyen

你为什么忽视我啊,同文同种的兄弟

What's it like in Mongolia?

你莫看人也

Right now? Windy and dusty in my area. All the snow is finally gone.

My parents told me to learn Chinese when I was little. I didn't want to.
I am the only one in my family who can't read Chinese.
This is horrible.

What area is that? I'm from southern California, really densely populated, dry and scrubby.

The north near Russia.

I've only ever been to SF in California. The weather was fantastic. The homeless people thought so, too.

>The homeless people thought so, too.
hoooo

right in the capital

Yeah we have a large homeless population. But San Francisco is a beautiful city.
San Fran isn't the capital senpai.

i know sweetie, lemme rephrase

right in the dollar

心碎了

youtube.com/watch?v=x0905IQS2hM

Cool flag, wish to see more of you!

who here serpentza

Hello, Chinaman! Are you the guy from Shanghai?

San Francisco is fucking shit poo in loo tier

我不能改变别人的心但是我觉得我没有跟日本人过不起的

t.Hugo Chavez's son

CHYNA

THAT FAGGOT IS BOLIVIAN NOT PERUANO

>Is Xi Jinping the new Mao?

in his mind only

>tfw trump will never go against chyna
why live

are you a [spoiler] peruvian [/spoiler]
KEK

inb4 spoiler doesnt works in INT

*lover

;))

>Start learning chinese
>Going very consistent for a while
>Start lurking Sup Forums
>Hear nonstop about how shitty China is
>Chinese bashing everywhere
>Lose motivation
>Barely continue with Chinese practice
>Eventually stop practicing
>Pretty much completely forgotten everything I know.
feels pretty bad man.

Chinese trade is still huge. Being a bank translator/trade translator is big business. I know people who do this.

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

>taking anything on Sup Forums seriously

Why the fuck would you let FUCKING Sup Forums dictate the choices you make in life you absolute fucking retard Jesus Christ, most people here are literally fucking 18 year old white supremacist edgelords with 0 world experience

Learn mandarin, it's very useful

desu even though i kept studying, i was always worried that it was too difficult/different of a language to learn as my first language that isn't english.
Started learning a different language after a while. I'm going to go back to mandarin eventually.

Return Macau and HK to their rightful owners

Only the canadians who haven't dropped the leaf are supposed to speak chinese, Justin.

>parents give me a lot of advises
>listen to the bad ones
>ignore the good ones

>The weather was fantastic
The only time I went to SF I caught a cold. Palo Alto and everywhere surrounding SF is much comfier weather wise

Advice is unquantifiable. You say "a lot of advice" like you say "a lot of milk"

t. chink

How do you know I didn't count them, you smartass

You dropped your leaf.

>this triggers the autist

Same here. Except I got all my bad impressions about China from Sup Forums

Same thing here but I didn't listen to Sup Forums. There might be some truth to what is said here but whatever.

Been working on it for 2 months, not too far from HSK2 I'd reckon, it's just so easy to forget the pinyin since everything sounds the same.

Btw, is there a time when it's cheaper to fly to China ?

>tfw no 中国女朋友