Is this country Austalia's Canada?

Is this country Austalia's Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's australia's australia

it's Australia's Uruguay to be honest desu

I wouldn't compare them to canada while they are faggots they aren't complete cringe try hard faggots like canadians.

NZ is such a weird country I can't even conceive it exists. I can never remember its shape and where the cities are, it's weird to explain.

little japan

Please rotate us back to our proper orientation thank you

Are we drifting?

Is there a bridge that connects the islands?
What if there's an earthquake while people are going over it ;-;

Because it's literally the least relevant country ever

Australia is Canada's Mexico

what happens on those little teeny islands in the bottom left corner

World heritage site.

Interesting birds, shipwrecks and fauna

that's nothing to be ashamed of, a country should pride itself on it's quality of life etc, not it's historical relevance

Russia is a relevant country, but would you want to live there? fuck no

its*

NZ is superior to Australia in every way imaginable

Yep, Australia is second rate to NZ in every conceivable category, That is why I recommend every foreigner I meet on Sup Forums or IRL to consider taking a long holiday or even possibly immigrating there permanently. NZ > AUSTRALIA, Everyone please go to NZ instead of Australia especially if you're an arab, asian or black.

No because NZ are pretty cool guys and Canada is not.

>all those prehistoric cycad-like plants
>an island Ecosystem that was naturally free of mammals and allowed bird species to evolve in strange interesting ways
>climates ranging from tropical beaches and lowland rainforest all the way to high temperate alpine
>world class skiing, mountaineering, rock climbing, rafting, and ecological study
>relatively little development and a decent ammount of protected land
>can into guns
>everyman camping laws
>super intelligent parrots that live in the fucking snow

it's an /out/istic person's dream

Yes, but the best part is that they aren't Canadians. Even a babbie maori leaving his tribe and seeing technology for the first time has better shitposting potential than the Canucks

What if give up being an American and want to start over? Is New Zealand right for me?

My stats: white, middle class, 27 year old male, economics degree used in hospitality management, fit, daily yoga practitioner, minimalist, vegetarian, would have voted Bernie, likely won’t reproduce.

Would you accept me?

Just dont come to Australia.

I'm curious, how strong is the Kiwi Military? What would you guys do if someone decided to invade?

Currently living in NZ, it's pretty boring but comfy, and the future is certainly brighter than that of the UK. Shame it's so far from anything but in a way that's why it's good

American accents sound very foreign over here, kinda like how a gay man speaks

>New Zealand's Army has around 4,300 full-time and 1,800 part-time troops
>102 Canadian-manufactured LAV III Light Armoured Vehicles
>The Royal New Zealand Navy (RNZN) includes two Anzac class frigates, developed in conjunction with Australia, and based on the German MEKO 200 design. Eight other vessels are in use, consisting of patrol vessels and logistics vessels.
>The Royal New Zealand Air Force consists of 43 aircraft, consisting of P-3 Orion maritime patrol aircraft and Lockheed C-130 Hercules and other transport aircraft.
>The RNZAF does not have an air combat force following the retirement without replacement of its A-4 Skyhawk and Aermacchi MB-339 squadrons. A plan to acquire 28 F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft was controversially cancelled by the Labour Government in 2000.

Not a lot

well we have strong ties with britain, aus etc so we aren't alone if we were to be invaded

also why would you want to invade new zealand, of all places

because NZ is
>100%
>FREE
>FOR
>THE
>TAKING

Damn, I can't even bring myself to make fun of you guys for this. Your army is just to cute.

I love that video
youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs

Holy fuck, why are australians such attention whores

>nz thread
>hoard of ausfailians come in saying "P-PLS PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"

nobody cares you kangaroofuckers.

finally someone addresses the elephant in the room (and that's not the Americans this time)

Some are actually fags

Opposed to Kangaroos, can I be a grenadese fucker? ;)

>is this country australias canada?
>australians respond
>grenada of all countries comes in to tell australians they're attention whores

just what in the actual fuck are you doing here, last I checked this isn't a fucking carib thread either you micro islandnigger. my backyard is fucking bigger than your entire country.

you guys are so goddamn irrelevant I didnt even know you were part of the commonwealth.

If the last based countries of europe fall (Norway, Switzerland, Luxembourg) i'll definitely consider settling in NZ

Do you kiwis have a strong scientific investigation sector? Specially in stuff related to biology/biotechnology

we invaded them in the 80's and fucked their shit up

Lel check out the demographics of Luxembourg and Switzerland.

>"based"

Based at having the most concrete and towns and cities that resemble mini Brussels.

The intelligence of those parrots is a double edged sword. They're infamous for vandalizing cars at ski fields, as they can rip off the radio antennas.

I think we're probably pretty good at biotechnology. Anything related to agricultural science is in demand as it's our biggest industry

Our army and navy are decent enough for our size.

Our air force is literally a laughing stock. They don't even have fighter planes anymore, just transport planes.

I'm ok with a place with great quality of life and no future prospects of demise like most of the EU

Yeah I've seen videos of them, it's fucking insane. They're currently considered the world's most intelligent bird about equal to the Common Raven. I kew a guy who went to NZ and he was careless, forgot to secure his shit, and lost hundred of dollars worth of gear to their curiosity.

Good thing emus are land-based assault birds then. If Australia invades you have your vehicles to fend them off.

You guys could send in 2 blokes and a bicycle today and still fuck them up.

>Hooker Hills
>Disappointment Island

Look up nigger hill

those giant grasshoppers live in the southern island too?

They even wanted to add a fucking leaf to their flag, so go figure.