You will never kill your parents for all the pain theyve caused you and then yourself

>you will never kill your parents for all the pain theyve caused you and then yourself

What's stopping you?

A gun

Right, you should kill yourself just to make them feel sad.
Plus you wouldn't go to jail.

DEFOO

freedomainradio.com/donate

youtube.com/stefbot

edgemeister

>implying domestic US law enforcement would have jurisdiction over a Canadian criminal

Nice subtle banter

Buy a shotgun

Fbi has jurisdiction all over the world though.

YOU WOULSNT SUPPORT ME GETTING SHOT WOULD YOU?

Nice autism

>Your tip has been submitted

you dont seem to understand what jurisdiction means

not an argument

Make one. All you need is about $10 worth of stuff from a hardware store

>Make one. All you need is about $10 worth of stuff from a hardware store

Is it guaranteed to kill?

They're extremely basic, and they might hurt like hell to shoot, but they will shoot

Something like pic related will probably be the cheapest 12 gauge you can get your hands on

The best revenge is to live a happy life.

don't let your dreams be dreams

That looks like it woulsnt kill a beetle

I'm sorry dude, it sucks. But like said, just live a good life and cut them out of yours. It's what I do, I hope they realize everything that I did and tried to do now that I am gone, fuck em. It sucks that things have to be this way but that's just the way it is.

Yeah im obviously not going to kill them but i just dont know about cutting them off man.

You only get one family and it would kind of suck to never have a family again.

How did you do it? Did you just leave one day? Was it hard? Do you miss your senpai?

I wish we could re-roll our families and get a new shot.

Real life isn't Borderlands or Fallout, you moron. Getting shot by a $800 benelli isn't going to be any more deadly than getting shot by a cheap-shit slamfire shotgun. A 12 gauge is still a fucking 12 gauge

Why not just use a hammer or a knife then if you're going to make a retarded cobtraption

>my parents will die after using up all their retirement savings, leaving me with nothing but around $10k in funeral costs

>Funeral for his parents

Lmao cuck

Bump

O-ok

You're fucked in the head.

it's just satire