/ummah/

Every year we're more numerous

2300 years ago, we were weak and unorganized... Now look at what we've done, I see blood and tears from our enemies

The weapons are the blade, and the taqqiyah, and the automatic rifles, and the explosive devices.

Allowed: Greeks, greek apologists.

Non invited : internet crusaders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdZgPMPnADg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait are you pretending to be an arab or a Turk or a greek?

/balt/

He is Allamancı

What does the antikythera device have to do with Islam?
also 2300 years is a long time considering Islam is only like 1400 years old

No bruv, Islam existed from the beginning of time starting with Adam (AS).

WE WUZ ROMANS

is that why an "angel" talked to a dude in a cave and showed him golden tablets no one else was allowed to see because they were so super divine

I am a Greek

bit of a shit Greek if you're a Muslim then lmao

Do you know that the Eastern Roman Empire lasted for 1123 years?
Yes over 1000 years.

>Spain conquered south America
>moors conquered Spain
Is south America rightful Islamic clay?

it was also Christian to an insane degree

I am not a muslim but Greece would be the best muslim country in the world if it was muslim.

I'm not sure but when clockwork technology died out with ancient Greeks, it was Muslims that rediscovered it and introduced it back to Europe. Modern Greeks have nothing to do with the Antikythera Mechanism.

And it was the Christians who destroyed it too.

It was found by a Greek sponge diver in Greece you shitskin.

they deserved it

Deserved or not, Christians were and are hypocrites.

it would not be Greek anymore but an Arab colony

كس أم دينك و كس أم الأسلام و محمد و الأمه بنت الشرموطه دي

The best Arab colony.

We are??

>One of the earliest known examples of a clockwork mechanism is the Antikythera mechanism, a first-century BC geared analogue computer, somewhat astrolabe-like, for calculating astronomical positions and eclipses, recovered from a Greek shipwreck.
>At some point, this level of sophistication in clockwork technology was lost or forgotten in Europe, and only returned when brought from the Islamic world after the Crusades, along with other knowledge leading to the Renaissance. Clockwork finally recovered the equivalent of pre-Roman technological levels in the 14th century.

Modern Greeks have one thing in common with modern clockwork mechanism, they both originated in the Middle East.

اغتصاب امرأة يونانية ورفع نصف اليونانيين لجعل مصر اليونانية مرة أخرى .

Orhtodox Christians less than Catholic Christians

The problem with you muslims is that they are very stupid and no improvement in sight.

bump

No.
Arabia, magreb and eurabia are rightful spanish clay.

Santiago pronto

Egypt is too rightful Spanish clay. Please come conquer us and rid us of whole backward Islamist/religion bullshit.

>Poland white
>pride.jpg

Why do you even respond to him?
Are y'all retarded?

>it was Muslims that rediscovered it and introduced it back to Europe

This line of thinking needs correct.

Europe is, by and large, a bunch of barbarians. They never 'had' classical civilization.

Its not that muslims 'rediscovered' anything, its that classical civilization never actually died. It stayed alive in the east, and the largest detrament to it WAS islam, which destroyed a lot of knowledge i did not agree with. It used some of it, and some of it that was adopted was introduced to europe via islam, so in that sense yes, islam gave the eurpean barbarians knowledge, but it was not knowledge islam saved, it was just the scraps of classical civilization islam did not eradicate.

Because europes so self important it doesnt realize that europe was basically a shithole, and just because they were living backwards for a few centuries of the dark ages, does not mean that the rest of the world was not just going on as normal and just fine.

The renascence was just byzantine scholars fleeing into europe, and the islamic 'golden age' was just christian slaves copying old greek documents.

Is your women butifel and have gold

> Europe is, by and large, a bunch of barbarians. They never 'had' classical civilization.

You mean aside from the Greeks and Romans, which were the most important classical civilizations.

The islamic "Golden age" is better referred to as a Persian golden age. It wasn't just old texts preserved, there were huge innovations for a few centuries. You're wrong in writing off the renaissance for the same reasons. There was a massive wave of new scientific discoveries and inventions, and artistic and cultural contributions that had little to do with the greek and roman revival movements after the fall of Byzantium.

Da Vinci, Galileo, Shakespeare and Michaelangelo owed their success more to their own talents than any Greek cultural movement.

Mostly the ones around civilized cities like Cairo or Alexandria are.

Tirad Video.
youtube.com/watch?v=fdZgPMPnADg

>You mean aside from the Greeks and Romans

Mediteranian civilizations. The romans made slight headway into europe but it was always a frontier

italy is part of mediteranian, not european, area.

shakespear was an anglo and therefore superior, that has nothing to do with any of this.

When i say european i mainly mean those dirty germans and prussians and northern french

not mediteranians, and not iberians

Didn't talk to him first instead started to strangle Muhammad about three times till he gave him the first verse.