Australians are the worst powers and all they do is cause chaos...

Australians are the worst powers and all they do is cause chaos. They don't even banter any more and only post hateful crap.

RARE FLAG

Yeah I agree.

I also found Australians are the ones who shit on Canadians constantly, while the smart Canadians just ignore them. Aussies shouldn't post here.

Itt: soft cunts

This.

Canadians are superior to austards in every way. Australians are just buthurt and always try to frame them to try to get int mad at them

AUSTRALIA IS SHIT

CANADA IS BEST

all canadians using proxies.

Thank you my Euro friends. At least you guys have some good taste.

No problem m8. We're not dumb to fall for the "Australia is epic banter masters" meme.

Imagine being so afraid of a country that you have to proxy to banter them

fuck straya and their retarded bogan posters

God damn this proxyfagging is so obvious and pathetic. Canada is really is the worst country on the planet

N-NOO DELET THIS

WHY ARE YOU ALL GOING AGAINST US???

WTF! DELET!

When you think Canadians won't stoop any lower they find a way to.

pathetic damage control
ausfags literally on suicide watch

you forgot to turn the proxy back on m8

Australians are so paranoid lmao

they can't imagine people not liking them. soft cunts 2bh

Do you think I give a single SHIT about what you euros think? Enjoy that muslim cock. Fuck off we're full etc

just post them proofs
how can they think they are liked by anyone here?
shit jokes, no original though
all like drones
come on strayans, make that hungry joke, its really funny

the only thing your full off is abbo cock right up your ass lol

noice

He would have got away with it as well but he used Estonia and /balt/ could never hate us.

I like the aussies.

ITT: poofs

Both of you guys are equally shit and deserve to be range banned

ok chinky

What the fuck? I thought Sup Forums loved us? You fucking cunts. I didn't like you pooftas anywayl, you know that m8s?

You're all pathetic rank shitholes. Dirty galahs.

good one, Belgium and Canada have my vote to become the de facto kings of Sup Forums now that Australia has been deposed

You think you won cucknada? We have Sup Forums by the balls. Everyone on Sup Forums is a complete retard, and they eat up our shitposts like cuckolds.

Maybe Canadians are god tier posters, but I will continue to deceive the majority, and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

>KANGZ of Sup Forums
>not Portugal

Don't you ever post on my board again

Leaf janny doing it for free again.

who could be behind this post i wonder

that sounds like something Alberto Barbossa would say! well said friend.

t. Albertinho II

why don't you shut the fuck up Pedro you silly cunt? I swear to GOd if you post here again I will rip your throat out and fuck your voice box like a violin.

Canadian shitposting can be funny, Aussie shitposting is usually just embarrassing/bad

this is the opposite of true

canadian shitposting is occasionally good but australian shitposting is so hilariously shitty it's consistently good

also we don't really give much credit to how cheeky new zealanders are

I know right? I'm starting to see through this Australian ruse. All their posts are infantile at best, whilst Canadian posts are refined and appeal to patricians.

*teleports behind u*
shhhhh... back to the pokeball
magmar
*puts u in the box*

>australian shitposting is so hilariously shitty it's consistently good

you might as well to 9gag if you're so easily humored

>being a cuck
>actually liking getting called a seppo by convicts

Shameful. Like said Canadian posts are refined and for gentlemen

it's because reddit killed the board culture and there's no point even trying to crack a joke because it'll get the same response literally any other reply would have got and it'll get processes and reposted on r/Sup Forums

hate to break it to you but there's no point posting here anymore except to destroy it and flame redditors

Two Canadian men, Peng Xian and Wei Zhang are walking down a deserted track. They come across a moose that has its body stuck in a fence, half on either side. Peng Xian turns to his friend and says "Praise Tim Hortons, this is our chance to have a little fun". He unzips he pants, approaches the fence, and fucks the moose. When he's finished, he walks back over to Wei Zhang, and give him a smile and a nod "Now its your turn eh?". So Wei Zhang smiles back at him. He walks over to the side of the road, pulls down his pants and sticks his head through the fence.

Two Australian men, Peng Xian and Wei Zhang are walking down a deserted track. They come across a kangaroo that has its body stuck in a fence, half on either side. Peng Xian turns to his friend and says "Praise Maccas, this is our chance to have a little fun". He unzips he pants, approaches the fence, and fucks the kangaroo. When he's finished, he walks back over to Wei Zhang, and give him a smile and a nod "Now its your turn mate". So Wei Zhang smiles back at him. He walks over to the side of the road, pulls down his pants and sticks his head through the fence.

auscucks btfo

Fuck off
Australians are the only reason I still come to this shitty website

noice

how will ausfailians ever recover?

AUSKEKS FUCKING A N N I H I L A T E D L
M A O

utterly BTFO

haha excellent.

Oh my goodness this thread is embarrassing.

w e w

e

w

HAHA AUSKEKS DESTROYED

AUSSIES ON EMU WATCH

10/10

That one Canadian guy is even proxying as us just to have someone back him up.

> 57 replies
> 18 true posters
noice

B T F O
T
F
O

KANGAROO FUCKERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER HAHAHA! RANGE BAN THE CHINKSTRALIANS NOW HAHAHA EAT SHIT KOALAKEKS!

i dont get it

Just getting sad now

yeah chinks are pretty sad ay haha

yeah you would know eh haha

yeah cause I'm a gook LOL and so is everyone I know

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

delet this! :D

delete your post, the Austr*lian must not get a single (You)

Oh all this time it was just an American, so boring. I thought for sure it was a Canadian

Jesus christ tomorrow its new years!

Nice trips Satan.

See filename.

>tfw your post is in the middle of the image

>implying i didn't just googled 'destroyed austr-

I mean yes it was the Americans who did this hehe...