>>59127371

The attacker was clearly a ethnic German and that is how the media in cuckmany will describe him.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/grafing-mann-verletzt-vier-personen-mit-messer-a-1091534.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eVM-nx6kvTw
youtube.com/watch?v=W38hT-OlERc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Celebration of divercity with abu hajaar.
May be more germans will change their mind about these 'friends'

Well, I hope the victim was a leftard rapefugee welcomer.

*Phew* I thought it was another London has fallen thread

Too fucking small, there needs to be a big one , like hundreds of people dead to shake Germany out of cuckdom, to put doubt even in the biggest liberals, we need a sincronised bombing in every western european capital with a death toll in thw thousands. Only with this can the new crusade begin against ''ISIS"

this
guarantee a trump victory already you fucking cucks
do something useful for once

Germany will be great again, just you wait.

The real Abu Hajaar would have tried to stab them with the knife handle.

>Germany will be great
Great shitistan, if anything.

>Germany will be great again,
>again

Look up German philosphers, artists, scientists then report back to me

I liek Bolan desu

>Look up German philosphers, artists, scientists then report back to me
we wuz romans n italians n british n french n shiiieettt

I like most Germans and i find Germany nice, but I don't see the way out for you guys.

Especially when Martin Schulz a guy that didn't finish higschool but wants millions of muzzies, will be the next leader of Germany.

>tanned German
>nothing to do with Islam

>>nothing to do with Islam

It's disgusting how many people are happy about this incident.
...what?

>It's disgusting how many people are happy about this incident.
none of us are happy
we want a bigger attack you jackass

i'd only be sad if it happened to france again

no

It says there is probably an islamist background and that he has German citizenship.

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/grafing-mann-verletzt-vier-personen-mit-messer-a-1091534.html

this t b h
france has done fucking nothing wrong, fuck germany

you are the beggars of europe, dirty scum

hahahaha get fucked europeans

you deserve every single attack you get and we are going to laugh at you every time

I dunno, getting shot by a dindu or a cop doesn't sound any better.

this is why i'm going to laugh at every terrorist attack in europe

like the bataclan, absolutely BTFO'd by muslims lmao, you deserved it

Just like the Paris attack did? White euros are beyond cuckoldry. They literally would kill their own children before doing anything against islam.

they mostly only shoot each other

youtube.com/watch?v=eVM-nx6kvTw

God, thats awful. I live near Munich (beautiful country-side, similar the place where the attack happens). I thought it would be pretty safe here but now I have to be worried about that shit everyday when I leave my house.

Martin Schulz is a literally who in Germany. Also as far as I know he is in the SPD, the social center-left workersparty which dropped over the last 10 years from almost 40% to scraching the 20%. Very unlikely that this will come true.

I love how
>Authorities are investigating possible political motives for the attack after witnesses reported hearing the suspect yell “Allahu akbar,” which means "God is great" in Arabic.
uses a smaller font.

Funnily, 9/11 still has a bigger deathtoll than all of these attacks in Europe combined.

good

fucking good

fuck europeans, your smugness has earned you this, it's hilarious that you have to live in fear like this now, get fucked kraut

right, again, this is why i genuinely hope the big one happens, bigger than 9/11, and we can laugh at you for decades for it because it's "just banter"

and the best part is you're doing nothing to stop it, you're wide open for more attacks and it's only a matter of time now

I'm not even a German. My parents are Russian-Germans who came here in the 70s and settled down in that small village, so I don't have to deal with all the tanned Germans in bigger cities. Do you think they voted for Merkel or the green party?

But I agree, it is good if Germans are in fear now. On the other hand I don't know anyone who actually is: They all say "it is not a big deal, just ignore it and move on. A life in fear is not good. etc.".

well lad, eurocup is this year; so if you re not getting shot by june, maybe those shitskins will try to do something

maybe they'll give into that fear and elect another aggressive fascist and give us another excuse to march in and kill them again

fingers crossed

plz senpai

There is the European Football Cup in France this year I guess.

Höcke 2017

Shit, it's true, frogs are fucked.

it's like waiting for christmas

those absolute madmen better do something so i have something to make fun of europeans about

The germans better sharpen up their security, better be on point when such a precise and surgical attack cuts through their subways, lest they cause the german public to be further put on edge

You need to develop a thicker skin if simple banter get you triggered so much that you're clapping when muzzies kill Europeans.

don't worry i predict the americans will get their serving first

>haha 9/11!!! it's just simple banter though, 3000 people died but it's just banter

>you really shouldn't clap when muslims kill europeans.

nah, i won't clap, i'll laugh, you deserve everything that WILL inevitably happen to you, hebdo and the bataclan were hilarious, the smug french getting BTFO'd couldn't have been funnier

Wew lad, you could turn that edge into a lethal weapon with more cutting power than a katana folded 1000 times.

yeah, even more lethal than the AKs that mowed down your shitty cartoonists and concertgoers

>this butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=W38hT-OlERc
Finnish kid gets bullied by migrant kids
When will witeboiz learn

lol

I'll be especially happy when it happens to you

It was an isolated case. DO NOT GENERALIZE THAT. ISLAM = PEACE
It's obviously a false flag organized by the ""Alternative""" für Deutschland, to discredit our brothers, vote for the CDU or the SPD or the green party please

US has always been multicultural, I enjoy it, we don't have a problem with Islamic terrorism nearly in the same way you do

I'm not butthurt about being a minority white, I don't plan on marrying a white girl, you on the other hand have to worry about being in the wrong train station at the wrong time

I only have to worry about you not being there

can't make this shit up

All leftists must be dragged out of office in handcuffs to face trial for multiple counts of collaboration, treason and sabotage.
This clusterfuck won't fix itself.

>US has always been multicultural
Stupid goyim

>inb4 thread deleted

In that the US is an immigrant nation you idiot

I genuinely love when people from other countries and cultures come here as long as they don't cause problems, it's one of my favorite things about this country, but as a Brit you don't fucking bring shit, you're just a boring smug asshole

Go home

t. cuck

Nochn döner?

me no comprende?¿?

don't cut yourself on that edge faggot

Omg i agree to a jew

The attacker was a german
you can delete the Sup Forums tier thread now

This is horrible.

Imagine all the dicrimination and xenophobia the poor muslim refugees will now experience because of ignorant racist Germans just because of this isolated event.

My heart goes to the poor refugees and their families, as if they haven't experienced enough already.

Nah, eat shit. Europeans laugh whenever there's a school shooting so turnabout is fair play

White americanos no fackos

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that this does not bother me in any way

Only insecure little fucking troglodytes of people will be butthurt about no longer being the absolute majority

Meanwhile in your country

>The attacker was a german
>you can delete the Sup Forums tier thread now

lmao

kek, that explains why that American here is so butthurt. He is probably not white himself.

Post a timestamped pic

I'm white, I'm just not a dipshit teenage white supremacist from Sup Forums

If anything this makes me happier because the Asian population is increasing, more Chinese qts to shag

lmao

>literally his only response to his countries pathetic Orwellian nanny-state policies is a non-sequitur about the US

At least those spic chicanos can own a wrench without a license you limp-wrist faggot

>If anything this makes me happier because the Asian population is increasing, more Chinese qts to shag

I wonder how progressive Merkel feels after this

Luckily for our American allies, they may soon have a President capable of nimbly navigating this mess.

Why don't you all stop playing who's the biggest cuck and instead focus on possible paths to recovery for your own nations?

It was not a refugee.
Not a migrant.
It was a German called Paul H.

>the attackers name is paul h.
>lmao this is gonna be a false flag and we will see muh refugees muh racism like never before
>well done merkel

>police sweeping the area after a bomb killed several people and the perpetrators fled into the surrounding area and hid

Meanwhile enjoy having to show your ID to buy spoons

>his only response is more Sup Forums-tier race baiting
>meanwhile British police are shaking down random people and stealing shit from them in "weapon sweeps"

>I want weapons on the street
Tyrone

Very progressive and diverse, good job germany

>2016
>hating muslim

>we warned you
getting flooded by durkas due to your own incompetence does not count as warning

Has anyone made a "days since last islamic attack" for Europe yet? They happen every 2 months it seems.

Because criticizing Islam = racism, and Whites are dead set against being racist. This is a nice ideal, but they're taking it too far, and letting them ignore the obvious in front of them.