Siberia is a fucking Mordor. Why i've been born here as a socially inept retard? It's like i'm imprisoned here

Siberia is a fucking Mordor. Why i've been born here as a socially inept retard? It's like i'm imprisoned here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkGmCfseg7U
youtube.com/watch?v=dK-iigCpw8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

send pics of qt Yakuts pls

I'm reading a book about Russia written by Voltaire. Bretty gud desu senpai.

AFAIK, the whole Russia is mordor

You are just lazy shit. Repair your house, plant nice grass around it, work hard, start some furniture business.

Your mom's vagina is Orodruin.

>your house

Are you бoмж?

Most of us live in commieblocks.

Work hard, educate yourself, buy a dirt cheap siberian land, build wooden house there, start your business.

fuck off muscovite scum.

siberia is fucking cool m8

Im sure its probably lousy to live there and actually pretty shit, but if you say "i live in siberia" thats like, one of the most badass things anyone can say to people who have never been to siberia.

You could model your entire image on the fact that you come from siberia, and become an internet celebrity. Make a youtube channel about it. Maybe get a russian jew to help you since jews make high production quality due to above average IQ.

>hey dude, try to work hard and improve your life
>fuck of muscovite
Russians are nation of wanna be NEETs. Moscow is the only bastion of normal people.

killl yourself you piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=EkGmCfseg7U

for you!

You arent missing anything, living in a metropolis is shit

will i find a jewish qt to marry if i move to israel (i'm jewish)

Omsk was and still is shit and will be shit since you guys seem to be ok with that. Moscow is getting better every year since people who live here try to make it better, work hard and demand some output from the government and you shits just sit and whine literally like roman plebs.

i want to live in hobbiton!

Yeah, there are plenty of grills rubbing their wet cunts while thinking of foreign men

This is actually not a bad plan. Youtube creates so much banal but popular shit. Do it.

Where in Siberia do you live?))

Novosibirsk

Lol... that's like the biggest city in Siberia, what's wrong with it?)

It's dirty, dusty city with broken pavements.

I'm fairly sure a little bit of dirt and broken pavements never killed anyone.))))))))))))))))))))

i always wondered why slavs never seem to do anything about that.

here people in the same building/street would pool some money and make it cute.

I was born in the worst region of Brazil too, what up my famalam.

He could make a fortune by just doing crazy Russian shit. I mean people already scour the Internet for videos from Russia to make montages.

>Wet Jew Cunt

Is it any good?

but it looks africa tier. it's really wears me out.

My guess is because of the harsh winters.

Snow removal is brutal on roads, and if the government doesn't have or won't put the money into them they turn to shit pretty fast.

Just think... if you had no internet or TV or books, you wouldn't know any better and would just accept the situation as is... ) Knowledge of the West has ruined you, Ivan. :^) Bring back Communism))))))))

i know that feeling bro

one day i'll move to new zealand and launch a farm there and will never be broke anymore

Russians are slaves
youtube.com/watch?v=dK-iigCpw8o