So according to new stats 20% of people living in Prague are foreiginers plus shitload of ilegals

So according to new stats 20% of people living in Prague are foreiginers plus shitload of ilegals

fucking EU

Other urls found in this thread:

praha.idnes.cz/cizinci-zijici-v-praze-cinska-ctvrt-je-na-devitce-na-petce-je-nejvic-slyset-rustina-g2j-/metro.aspx?c=A150930_155806_co-se-deje_lupo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ukraine is not in EU.
>we have the same problem

>allowing ukr*nians into your country
you dun goofed

>nationalism meme

That's your pay for possibility to go to London/Paris without any visa.

Link? I can't find anything in Czech media

2% of people living in Prague are russians

I bet that times less than amount of hohols. When I was in Prague with my parents and sister some stinky drunk hobo chimped out on my dad and sister calling us ukrainians in czech. And that happened in the most center of Prague whete the gay parade was in the next day. No police around, indeferent people around. Jeez.

50k hohols
25k Ivans

But these are legals

So 2 times more hohols and that's only legals. For some legit reason you will barely find illegal russians and a lot of illegal hohols.

>whete the gay parade was in the next day
Oh shit
Was it last August? I was there when it actually had place. Fucking gays man

Thanks for the link. Now I totally believe you

praha.idnes.cz/cizinci-zijici-v-praze-cinska-ctvrt-je-na-devitce-na-petce-je-nejvic-slyset-rustina-g2j-/metro.aspx?c=A150930_155806_co-se-deje_lupo

Most of them are probably Vietnamese and Ukrainans and some Russian cancer. I haven't really noticed any shitskins except a nice palestinan family downstairs that sometimes makes a mess in the elevator.

Wonder if their kids grow up to be cancer, too.

>living
Not for long.

> wannabe firstworlders

lol

I'll get offended when you stop coming by thousands.

I understand. Former Soviet governments is pathetic,so people flee in search of better life.

>indeferent people around. Jeez.
>Russia

Are Russians not the most indifferent people on earth? (maybe on par with Chinese)

Gf is Russian and she always tell such stuff. Like you could break your foot on the street and you would literally freeze to death because nobody would help or even call an ambulance.

>I haven't really noticed any shitskins

Well there are quite a few. Even niggers.
>mfw in PRague just a few weeks ago some nigger asked us for a cigarette in the middle of the night and told us he has to go home to his czech wife soon

They aren't tourists?

>Like you could break your foot on the street and you would literally freeze to death because nobody would help or even call an ambulance.
Sorry for you, she is just projecting her own personality.

A large amount of this number will be Slovaks, which can barely be considered as foreigners.

He's right.

I completely forgot about Slovaks
Though you ARE foreigners, you decided it yourself.

no backsies motherfucker

also you literally spoke hungarian before adopting modded czech.

wait what's EU got to do with it?

EVERYTHING is EUs fault by default.

You keep trying to take our fucking guns just like you did the last time
Are you fucking surprised?